PDA

View Full Version : Irv Gotti madd @ Nelly?



e.renzo
10-13-2005, 05:31 PM
yo im hearin that irvs madd at nelly fa kickin it wit ashanti or wat eva but i doubt it i guess he thinks it mite hurt her image but he seems like a cool dude an jus cuz dey doin dey thing don mean ima think shes any less sexy or less of a singer...wat ya'all think? holla back @ me!!!

Hussein Fatal
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Irv is married, why should he care.

Supreme will tell that nigga, she a grown woman and she lives her life they way she want.

vicente
10-14-2005, 01:36 AM
irv and nelly take well, if it were thus not would not be together ashanti and nelly....although to irv it does not like much that nelly this leaving with ashanti

Newbold
10-17-2005, 08:27 AM
irv shouldn't say anything cause it could possible lead nelly featuring on some inc tracks

vicente
10-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Newbold
irv shouldn't say anything cause it could possible lead nelly featuring on some inc tracks

what?,I believe that nelly and irv take well...if it were not thus, ashanti would not be with nelly

Newbold
10-17-2005, 09:54 AM
i dont know how well they get on but i was sayin dat they should be cool cause it would be good 2 c nelly on some inc tracks

JaRuleNL
10-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Irv aint mad at nelly..
Ashanti is like a sister for Irv..
He loves ashanti to much (just like friends)..
He just dont want that bad things will happend with ashanti..

fuckgunit
10-17-2005, 10:31 AM
i think they r cool wid each ova coz at ja'z album release party nelly was der, so dey r cool i think.

vicente
10-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JaRuleNL
Irv aint mad at nelly..
Ashanti is like a sister for Irv..
He loves ashanti to much (just like friends)..
He just dont want that bad things will happend with ashanti..

yes...irv single worries about ashanti...single it wants that it is happy...

"ja rulenl",please,acquittal the phrase of asignature....you do not know anything of my, single you have 35posts

joeliz
10-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Hussein Fatal
Irv is married, why should he care.

Supreme will tell that nigga, she a grown woman and she lives her life they way she want.
Irv is married, why should he care. that a good qustion. that also what i think. :dry:

vicente
10-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by joeliz

Originally posted by Hussein Fatal
Irv is married, why should he care.

Supreme will tell that nigga, she a grown woman and she lives her life they way she want.
Irv is married, why should he care. that a good qustion. that also what i think. :dry:

is going away to marry irv?? :ohmy: :cool:

Baja_Ma_Dee
10-17-2005, 04:09 PM
In a XXL issue it said Ashanti & Irv had an affair. I don't know if it's true but if he's mad at Nelly it's proubibly because he's not backing The INC with the 50 beef & or maybe Irv did have an affair & now it's over & he's jellous of Nelly.

vicente
10-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Baja_Ma_Dee
In a XXL issue it said Ashanti & Irv had an affair. I don't know if it's true but if he's mad at Nelly it's proubibly because he's not backing The INC with the 50 beef & or maybe Irv did have an affair & now it's over & he's jellous of Nelly.

what?...what is affair??romance??