PDA

View Full Version : JaRule-Too Long

e.renzo
10-12-2005, 09:56 PM
aye i jus dl'd this ja song (wit tha young mj sample...KRAZY) called too long i neva heard it b4 until now but i saw that its on a mixtape called the inc presents innocent until proven guilty...anybody heard of it-i mean is it old or new or wat? holla back @ me!!!

Enemy
10-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by e.renzo
aye i jus dl'd this ja song (wit tha young mj sample...KRAZY) called too long i neva heard it b4 until now but i saw that its on a mixtape called the inc presents innocent until proven guilty...anybody heard of it-i mean is it old or new or wat? holla back @ me!!!

welcome to mio, this song is yonks old! :roll:

e.renzo
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by murda

thanks fa havin me an wen did it come out?

relentless
10-13-2005, 03:12 AM
end of 2004, was rumoured to b on r.u.l.e. but didnt make the cut. oh and k kiss u gotta up that innocent until proven guilty mixtpe.

vicente
10-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by murda

yes...is old.... :cool:

Dermo
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
it was released b4 ja's r.u.l.e. on innocent until proven guilty it was a cut that didnt make the album stick around pall.

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
it was released b4 ja's r.u.l.e. on innocent until proven guilty it was a cut that didnt make the album stick around pall.

will do an so innocent untill proven guilty wasnt a mixtape???

Dermo
10-13-2005, 03:01 PM

will do an so innocent untill proven guilty wasnt a mixtape???

yep.

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 04:14 PM
o...word

vicente
10-13-2005, 04:37 PM
they said that that song was going to be in R.U.L.E.... :unsure: ;)

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by vicente
they said that that song was going to be in R.U.L.E.... :unsure: ;) shoulda been-its fiiiire

vicente
10-13-2005, 04:59 PM

Originally posted by vicente
they said that that song was going to be in R.U.L.E.... :unsure: ;) shoulda been-its fiiiire

what?...the song not this in R.U.L.E....

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 05:41 PM
aye off tha subject real quick but as ya'all kno im new here (shout out ta murda fa welcomin me) an i was wonderin y im an untalented rapper while tha rest of ya'all gots lil titles like tha next ja rule and tha inc kingpin an one mo thing ys tha envelope or letter by my post gray witta black dot in tha middle of it-well most are gray so scratch that i guess

Dermo
10-13-2005, 05:44 PM
the "untlaented rapper" thing changes with the amount of psots u get u work ur way up to being the nxt gonig through a few various stages, and the last bit i dont really understand wat ur on about can u be more clear.

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 05:45 PM
aye off tha subject real quick but as ya'all kno im new here (shout out ta murda fa welcomin me) an i was wonderin y im an untalented rapper while tha rest of ya'all gots lil titles like tha next ja rule and tha inc kingpin an one mo thing ys tha envelope or letter by my post gray witta black dot in tha middle of it-well most are gray so scratch that i guess[/quote]

my new thread has a yellow arrow by it an says moved i aint move it someone drop some 411[quote]Originally posted by e.renzo

Dermo
10-13-2005, 05:47 PM
oh ur thread yea i moved it cause its not a news item its just a random thread u posted it in the wrong forum so it was moved to "other stuff..."

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 06:14 PM
the "untlaented rapper" thing changes with the amount of psots u get u work ur way up to being the nxt gonig through a few various stages, and the last bit i dont really understand wat ur on about can u be more clear.

oh thnxz i was like im not an untalented rapper :biggrin: (well i guess i am huh) an wen u post somethin its a grey envelope i was jus wonderin y mine had a black hole in the middle an some others had different shit an y my new thread got moved-its really no big deal tho

e.renzo
10-13-2005, 06:15 PM
o my bad bout that an i guess ur tha man here huh?