PDA

View Full Version : feds outline gotti's case!!!

cashmurderers
10-11-2005, 03:57 PM
doesn't look to healthy 4 da inc right now
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4931

k_kiss
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
thanx for the article...its basically telling us shit we kno alreadi.......its basically saying that Preme worked for inc..or w/e...other then the money laundring thing...i dont really see a big deal about the rest of the bullshit.

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
seems like they got a lot of evidence. damn everytime we get a lil boost we just get dragged down again! it would be so much easier to be a g-unit fan lol! :tongue1:

GUNS
10-11-2005, 04:26 PM
lol Being a Bad Boy Fan ....is a safe thing ..oh wait ...ya might get some death row fans after you lol

ALEXE
10-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Eimz_T
it would be so much easier to be a g-unit fan lol! :tongue1:

you did not just say that :sniper:
cop-dickrider or copkiller? america's teen idol or america's most wanted?
fuck the criminals or fuck the police? huh? c;mon, it's easy... :roll:

lol, you just gotta keep it real, keep gangsta no matter what
Thug 4 Life :cool:

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
lol it was a joke!

ALEXE
10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
lol it was a joke!
yeah, a'aight, i was just pointing it out, nothin personal
so no prob

P.S. Stop making these kinda jokes ! :laugh:

vicente
10-11-2005, 04:38 PM
seems like they got a lot of evidence. damn everytime we get a lil boost we just get dragged down again! it would be so much easier to be a g-unit fan lol! :tongue1:

eimz_t,que dice el articulo??

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 04:40 PM
nada nuevo, sobre la actividades de supreme en el inc y sobre la evidencia que la policia tienen.

ALEXE
10-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by vicente

are y'all cussing at each other? you are, aren't you? :biggrin:
cool :cool:

Edit: @Eimz: it's 'mopreme' not 'supreme' :D

Dermo
10-11-2005, 04:42 PM
um its good to finaly get official word from the fbi on a general idea of what they have against IG and its good to see some things that his lawyer has said that werent previously reported, it looks quite clear preme was based in the MI offices but whether that is a crime or not is a nother question thanks for posting the article.

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by ALEXE

are y'all cussing at each other? you are, aren't you? :biggrin:
cool :cool:

Edit: @Eimz: it's 'mopreme' not 'supreme' :D

what?

and yea ur right dermo, him being at the office doesn't prove any real involvement in it's running

k_kiss
10-11-2005, 04:46 PM
ya^^..so...the hole questions basically..was there a crime commited or not

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 04:48 PM
well with cynthia brents (that her name?) admission it's pretty evident that it went down :mellow:

k_kiss
10-11-2005, 04:53 PM
tru^^^...but..how serious did it actually get...

Eimz_T
10-11-2005, 05:03 PM
well drug money puts the whole company in void period and she admitted that she deposited small amounts so that they weren't called on it so ya i'd say it's pretty bad. long story short the inc. is gunna be shut down and it's assets will go into federal liquidation, gotti bros will go to jail and inc artists will be free agents..................sorry for the pesimism

vicente
10-11-2005, 05:13 PM
well drug money puts the whole company in void period and she admitted that she deposited small amounts so that they weren't called on it so ya i'd say it's pretty bad. long story short the inc. is gunna be shut down and it's assets will go into federal liquidation, gotti bros will go to jail and inc artists will be free agents..................sorry for the pesimism

no...I am not nothing in agreement with you...irv will not jail

zemben
10-11-2005, 05:18 PM
The feds just got a force against the whole hip hop nation, they also had a case against Suge Knight but lucky as He was, they found nothing and dropped it... but this time around ,they got BIG THINGS against the Gotti brothers... hpefully, his lawyer been working on this case and will get them outta there...

vicente
10-11-2005, 05:29 PM
I am worried how anyone of you, but I am very optimistic....irv will work in its company and will be the president of atlantic...

k_kiss
10-11-2005, 05:35 PM
well like ive always been saying..i have a feelin gotti will be ok....cant wait to read that book thats gettin released next month..i wana see wat gotti has 2 say about all dis

vicente
10-11-2005, 05:38 PM
it will be innocent.... ;)

KilL@
10-11-2005, 06:56 PM
propz on the article

and after reading that, i believe that the evidence they are saying they (te feds) have is not even close enought to put the Gotti's away.....basicly all they got is sum text messages that claim that they where in contact and shit like that! nothing points to them killing anybody, laudering drug maoney or any thing major that will put them behind bars...and like the supreme team said the gotti's aren't as close as the media is making it out to be (basicly they knew supreme and that about it), so that def. good news! i think when the shit finally comes out Gotti's will get off, due to lack of evidence that proves they did things the feds are claiming they did.....juss my 2cents on the subject lol

relentless
10-12-2005, 02:20 AM
^^yeah, plus if u read the articles kill@ posted on the supreme team, those guys got off tons of shit way worse than this and on numerous cases too. i think irv and chris are fine, but preme gotta pull another one outta the hat 4 this.

vicente
10-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
^^yeah, plus if u read the articles kill@ posted on the supreme team, those guys got off tons of shit way worse than this and on numerous cases too. i think irv and chris are fine, but preme gotta pull another one outta the hat 4 this.

that you mean yet this "recentless" and "killa"?

k_kiss
10-12-2005, 07:19 AM
there saying that gotti will b fine

vicente
10-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss

that it means "fine"?

Dermo
10-12-2005, 08:17 AM

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

vicente
10-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Dermo

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

innocents??....yes :cool:

Dermo
10-12-2005, 09:37 AM

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

yes some think that with the evidence shown to us or given to us is not that good so they will be innoncent.

vicente
10-12-2005, 09:43 AM

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

yes some think that with the evidence shown to us or given to us is not that good so they will be innoncent.

yes...you that you think dermo?

Dermo
10-12-2005, 09:46 AM

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

im not as confident as the rest.

vicente
10-12-2005, 10:11 AM

that it means "fine"?

they will be ok.

im not as confident as the rest.

you are pessimistic??? :angry:

GUNS
10-12-2005, 12:57 PM

lol who ever takes a crack whore serius on a police station ( i didnt said she was usin drugs lol)

vicente
10-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by GUNS

lol who ever takes a crack whore serius on a police station ( i didnt said she was usin drugs lol)

what kiss??

zemben
10-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Don't get your hopes up cuz of the evidence mentionned on the article...

the feds always keep secrets the most important evidence, they don't want leaks

liltezr13
10-12-2005, 05:12 PM
none of this would be happening if it wasn't 4 that snitch nigga 50