PDA

View Full Version : if murder inc dont drop a album this year

$aba
10-11-2005, 04:15 AM
will u say they are a died label if they dont drop a album this year or next year

i say they a died label right now cause think of it ashanti and irv had to pay for there last video and i heard ja had to pay for his full album what what u all think

relentless
10-11-2005, 04:24 AM
they will be back on top when loki comes out.

vicente
10-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by $aba
and i heard ja had to pay for his full album what what u all think

yes?....i do not create....ashanti and irv had to pay to the video because of def jam....irv wanted to send to DLMA but def jam no....and for that reason they did DLT....fuck def jam!!!

the Inc makes well leave def jam.... ever since jay-z was put of president, def jam has not obtained anything

Dermo
10-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by $aba
will u say they are a died label if they dont drop a album this year or next year

i say they a died label right now cause think of it ashanti and irv had to pay for there last video and i heard ja had to pay for his full album what what u all think

ja didnt have to pay for his last album cause he would of barely used his budget for BIME as he produced 1 album and only got 1 outside producer scot storch only would of had to pay for the sizzla sample thats fuck all use of a budget and def jam would not tell an artist to pay for his album if they said that its as good as saying to him that they wont him on there label and they would of amde fuck all back off the album cause they didnt finance it pure bullshit saba bullshit.

k_kiss
10-11-2005, 08:32 AM
the inc isnt a dead lable....we dojnt even kno the full story about them and def jam..or wats relle going on..

vicente
10-11-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss
the inc isnt a dead lable....we dojnt even kno the full story about them and def jam..or wats relle going on..

yes...it is not a dead company

zemben
10-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Stop speculating and just wait for the official news...

vicente
10-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by zemben
Stop speculating and just wait for the official news...

yes....it is necessary to hope to hear new projects.... :cool:

Newbold
10-11-2005, 05:51 PM
murder inc will never die they hear 2 stay and they is going back 2 the top trust me

vicente
10-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Newbold
murder inc will never die they hear 2 stay and they is going back 2 the top trust me

yeah...the Inc to the year that comes will return to send albums...and they will be the best