PDA

View Full Version : Get one thing right

Mz. Thing
10-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Me and my sister ova here. Mz. Thing and Mz. Meanie. She said someone was cursing her out online and shit, so big sister here. I love this. I love how grown niggas think they real men by stepping up to girls and shit. i bet these niggas on here feel like they big and bad and shit. Ya all really not shit and put that on my word. I stay Tre-Pound, WHO WAN WHAT!

Dissaholic
10-09-2005, 04:34 PM
hate to break it to you but shes tha 1 dissin...and i dont believe this is her sis...i bet your her

i could give a fuck less about you or your sista...its a rap site what tha fuck you gon do big sista lmao

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 04:56 PM
mz.thing u spit?

Mz. Thing
10-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Yup. Thats why I came on.

Mz. Meanie
10-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Dissaholic
hate to break it to you but shes tha 1 dissin...and i dont believe this is her sis...i bet your her

i could give a fuck less about you or your sista...its a rap site what tha fuck you gon do big sista lmao

STFU. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY SIS NIGGA. TALKING THAT BULLSHIT. SHUT THE FUCK UP. HE JUST ONE OF THEM NIGGAS THAT SCARED TO FACE NIGGAS SO HE BE BALLING WIT BITCHES. WE GONNA GET AT THIS NIGGA LIKE A NIGGA DO

PLUS ME AND ALYSSA DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE

(Users Viewing this Forum: D.M.A., Mz. Meanie, Mz. Thing, YoungC4Lyfe)

WHAT DA FUCK WOULD CAUSE YOU TO THINK WE THE SAME PERSON? JUST BECAUSE YOU AND LOC IS THE SAME?

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 05:01 PM
im guessin u gonna b down it ASAP.
New York New York!!

Mz. Thing
10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Nah, i spit in real life. I might drop something now and then in here though. I'm a DJ. If you live in Queens then I think you should know me. DJ Dotz

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 05:04 PM
i do but i dunna no or ya sister.i live in Shadyville queenz aka Queens Village

RipPrincess
10-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mz. Thing
I love this. I love how grown niggas think they real men by stepping up to girls and shit.

Hey welcome. They got a lot of niggas that act like that on here. Thats how you can tell who a bitch in RL and who not. Alot of these cats is bitches (like Loc). Anway. Welcome again! Nice Picture Also.

Mz. Thing
10-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by RipPrincess

I love this. I love how grown niggas think they real men by stepping up to girls and shit.

Hey welcome. They got a lot of niggas that act like that on here. Thats how you can tell who a bitch in RL and who not. Alot of these cats is bitches (like Loc). Anway. Welcome again! Nice Picture Also.

I just came to let these niggas know that they got lil ass dicks and in real life a REAL man would pop one of them in they fucking moufs.

Thanks princess. Some niggas is only bitches wit dicks. I been reading some of the shit that been in here for a while, so you don't got to tell me. Keep your head up girl.

Mz. Thing
10-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Mz. Meanie

Originally posted by Dissaholic

STFU. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY SIS NIGGA. TALKING THAT BULLSHIT. SHUT THE FUCK UP. HE JUST ONE OF THEM NIGGAS THAT SCARED TO FACE NIGGAS SO HE BE BALLING WIT BITCHES. WE GONNA GET AT THIS NIGGA LIKE A NIGGA DO

PLUS ME AND ALYSSA DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE

(Users Viewing this Forum: D.M.A., Mz. Meanie, Mz. Thing, YoungC4Lyfe)

WHAT DA FUCK WOULD CAUSE YOU TO THINK WE THE SAME PERSON? JUST BECAUSE YOU AND LOC IS THE SAME?

Nigga pop off but ain't really saying nothing. Its good that nigga think we the same person. I don't give a fuck.

Dissaholic is a duck ass nigga word up. I do audio nigga. Spell that shit out. I spit. You a grown ass man on the net talking shit to a girl. How the fuck ya ass even got the audacity to speak my name.

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 05:14 PM
yall both live in queez

JaTahChild01
10-09-2005, 05:15 PM
big sis needs to give lil sis some advice and tell her to shut her huge ass mouth and then tehre wouldnt be any problems. Anything lil sis is crying about she brought upon herself for talking to much

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
y goin in thier bussinees 4?no offense but no asked .just like u said in the other thread remember

JaTahChild01
10-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Me and my sister ova here. Mz. Thing and Mz. Meanie. She said someone was cursing her out online and shit, so big sister here. I love this. I love how grown niggas think they real men by stepping up to girls and shit. i bet these niggas on here feel like they big and bad and shit. Ya all really not shit and put that on my word. I stay Tre-Pound, WHO WAN WHAT!

you a dumbass nigga u dont think that she referin to me and my boy flava. DONT FUCKING TALK UNLESS SPOKEN TOO ANYMORE YOUNGC.everytime u open ya mouth u embarass yaself with your own stupidity. You argue things that arent even relavant. If u ever come at me about the word "dickriding" again remember this shit right here...

"YoungC4Lyfe RE: Get one thing right

New York New York!!"

she aint even spit nothing and u trying to recruit her just cuz shes meanie's sister. that is some fuckin dickriding you faggot. Seriously just stop talking

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by JaTahChild01

you a dumbass nigga u dont think that she referin to me and my boy flava. DONT FUCKING TALK UNLESS SPOKEN TOO ANYMORE YOUNGC.everytime u open ya mouth u embarass yaself with your own stupidity. You argue things that arent even relavant. If u ever come at me about the word "dickriding" again remember this shit right here...

New York New York!!"

she aint even spit nothing and u trying to recruit her just cuz shes meanie's sister. that is some fuckin dickriding you faggot. Seriously just stop talking

how im a dickrdin when she has a pussy.yea and im the 1 embarrasin myself wit my own stupidity.
um....................
its basically her group so she can recruit who she wantz u foo.just like ripset how C&a and Nana related.
now look whos da foo now.lol

Chyna_Doll
10-09-2005, 06:11 PM
I don't think its dickryding. He didn't ask her to be in it. He said "I guess you will be in it". Theres a difference.

OH BTW. Young C is wrong. Nana and Cain not related. They just real close homies

JaTahChild01
10-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

Originally posted by JaTahChild01

New York New York!!"

how im a dickrdin when she has a pussy.yea and im the 1 embarrasin myself wit my own stupidity.
um....................
its basically her group so she can recruit who she wantz u foo.just like ripset how C&a and Nana related.
now look whos da foo now.lol

yes now Im the "foo"<--key word "foo"
I feel smarter everytime u talk. Wel Im glad to see that u at least know that females dont have penis's for that i apllaud you

Dissaholic
10-09-2005, 08:03 PM
^^ yeah but i bet he found out tha hard way! lol just jokin niggaz

lmao...as long as i crack myself up its all hooood :cool:

Freaky_Tah
10-09-2005, 08:15 PM
yo mz meanie is that chu in your pic? jus lettin ya kno that chu a q-t.. keep ya head up ma, peace

Mz. Meanie
10-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Freaky_Tah
yo mz meanie is that chu in your pic? jus lettin ya kno that chu a q-t.. keep ya head up ma, peace

^^ THAT MUST BE A GOOD PIC OR SUMTIN. THANK YOU

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 08:46 PM
if she lived in queenz i wuld try 2 holla cuz she said i wuz cute 2.dam the united states is a bitch

JaTahChild01
10-09-2005, 08:50 PM
she from Ny too she said. Where u say u was from washington av or sumtin

Mz. Meanie
10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
MAN, AIN'T NO BODY WAS LYING. I CLAIM IT THEN AND I CLAIM IT STILL! 18 WASHINGTON AVE IN DA BRONX MUTHAFUCKER...

DAMN (ITS WEIRD HE REMEMBERZ....)

YoungC4Lyfe
10-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Bx word.im comin ova dere 2 get on diz lips.nah im playin.

JaTahChild01
10-09-2005, 08:55 PM
u the one tellin me to come there like 5 times how am i not gunna remeber