PDA

View Full Version : The Inc already has gone away officially of def jam?

vicente
10-08-2005, 12:29 PM
they finish to me saying that yes...I do not know, I believe not yet that....that you think?

k_kiss
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
we only got 1 article about it....there not officially off def jam...

vicente
10-08-2005, 01:07 PM
then the Inc still belongs to def jam?....a question kiss:ja and ashanti must to a CD to def jam to him?

GUNS
10-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss

The Host of Island & DefJam's website is Turtle ..cuz he doesnt update shit....really ...last time i checked they still have a label there (American Records) who left defjam months ago...lol @ slow webteam there

vicente
10-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by GUNS

The Host of Island & DefJam's website is Turtle ..cuz he doesnt update shit....really ...last time i checked they still have a label there (American Records) who left defjam months ago...lol @ slow webteam there

what?

zemben
10-08-2005, 06:17 PM
i'm sure there will be an article if they ever leave officially

vicente
10-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by zemben
i'm sure there will be an article if they ever leave officially

yes....that i hope

GUNS
10-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by vicente

what?

i said the admin on defjam is a slow dude , cuz he has artist on the defjam website who are already gone (Scarface anyone ? beanie Sigel anyone ?)

vicente
10-09-2005, 08:57 AM

what?

i said the admin on defjam is a slow dude , cuz he has artist on the defjam website who are already gone (Scarface anyone ? beanie Sigel anyone ?)

yes,but def jam continues putting the news of ja,ashanti and lloyd....

GUNS
10-09-2005, 08:58 AM

what?

lol i dont see much news on there site

vicente
10-09-2005, 09:06 AM

what?

lol i dont see much news on there site

there when there is some audio new video or some new one is updated...how streets raised me....if it removes to some video ja, ashanti or lloyd now I am sure that they would put it in the page

Westside
10-09-2005, 11:19 AM
And they also left there office so i think they gone but maybe not official.
We need an Interview with Irvy that's the only option :)

vicente
10-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Westside
And they also left there office so i think they gone but maybe not official.
We need an Interview with Irvy that's the only option :)

yes...they changed recently of office...we needed to oir some interview to ja,irv,ashanti or lloyd....anyone of them would explain the present subject to us of the Inc.... :)