PDA

View Full Version : Interview: The 'Supreme Team' speaks on Irv and the inc (pics included)

KilL@
10-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Crazy shit juss check out these links for the pics and interview! They also call Irv out saying that he never hustled with them (supreme team) back in the days, so he should stop acting like he did! damn this shit is a must read!!!

Front cover (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320413)

Pics and start of story/interview (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320414)

Story (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320415)

Pics (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320416)

Story/ interview (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320417)

interview (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320418)

interview (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320419)

interview and pic (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320420)

pics and interview contiues (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320421)

interview and more pics (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320422)

end of story and pic (http://www.rapidshare.se/view.php?id=320423)

p.s. the pages are out of order but they all have page numbers at the bottom, so juss put them in order and that makes it easier to read...

k_kiss
10-05-2005, 10:34 PM
irv doesnt usually...shout out the supreme team.....he shouts out supreme..who is the boss..

$aba
10-05-2005, 10:37 PM
what tha fuck is supreme team on about :dunno:

k_kiss
10-05-2005, 10:52 PM
o btw..props kilL@.....theres a pic of David Bing...is that the Dave Bing that was wid gotti durin the VVV days?

KilL@
10-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
o btw..props kilL@.....theres a pic of David Bing...is that the Dave Bing that was wid gotti durin the VVV days?

thats wut i was thinking, and he is young and kinda looks the same as that D.Bing (if i remember correctly)...so my guess is yea its the same cat, but im not 100% sure on that.....

vicente
10-06-2005, 02:23 AM
irv doesnt usually...shout out the supreme team.....he shouts out supreme..who is the boss..

yes

relentless
10-06-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by KilL@

thats wut i was thinking, and he is young and kinda looks the same as that D.Bing (if i remember correctly)...so my guess is yea its the same cat, but im not 100% sure on that.....

i seriously doubt its the same dave bing, the inc affiliated dave bing woulda got his name from this guy, like tons of rappers take there names from famous gangstas or drug dealers etc. props kill@

zemben
10-06-2005, 08:44 AM
just fucked up

Dermo
10-06-2005, 09:36 AM
any1 tell me what they said i havent the energy to read any of it.

sniper
10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Dermo

lol me 2, but still why the fuck does it matter theyre speakin on irv, it only shows they disloyal dudes.

while they were hustling irv was busy selling beats and being an a and r for def jam.

vicente
10-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by sniper

lol me 2, but still why the fuck does it matter theyre speakin on irv, it only shows they disloyal dudes.

while they were hustling irv was busy selling beats and being an a and r for def jam.

so that irv became friend of supreme?

Freaky_Tah
10-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Major Propz For tha Info....

KilL@
10-06-2005, 07:38 PM

naw these dudes are juss the oposite of disloyal, if you read the article you'll find the whole reason there in jail is becuz of there loyalty! one of them juss said that Irv never ran/hustled with the supreme team, but yet he acts like he did....which is true, cuz all gotti did was lauder money for McGriff, he didnt hustle, sell crack, or kill anybody for the supreme team...and thats wut they speak on! but they also talk about how the government is trying to bring the rap world down and murder inc is juss an example of that, cuz gotti/the inc and the supreme team aren't as connected to each other as the government/media make it out to be.. a lot of info in the article, yall should really check it out!

the26game
10-06-2005, 07:38 PM
thanks

k_kiss
10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
so honestly...this isnt bad news at all...like i said...gotti and Supreme were dudes...gotti shouts him out...he was wid gotti wen he got outta jail tha first time...its not like gotti says he runs wid supreme team....he says..supreme is his man......but they feds think kuz supremes the boss...and him and gotti are tite...den gotti kudda did some dirty work for him.....but since they say...that murder inc/supreme team arent as connected as the media make it out to be...thats fukin great news...

MurdaC2Alliance
10-06-2005, 08:09 PM
VINCENTE YOU NEED TO SHUT THA FUCK UP! ILL PUT AN ENGLISH DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND HAVE YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH PROPERLY YOU BITCH ASS MUTHAFUKA

k_kiss
10-06-2005, 08:16 PM
leave him alone man.

MurdaC2Alliance
10-06-2005, 09:23 PM
K KISS ILL PISS IN YOUR MUTHAFUKING MOUTH, TAKE THIS AS NO DISS. :itsok:

Enemy
10-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by MurdaC2Alliance

where's the murdac2 u were dickriding him b4?

k_kiss
10-06-2005, 10:47 PM

thanx for dissin me online...u really hurt my feelings :itsok:

Enemy
10-07-2005, 01:12 AM

thanx for dissin me online...u really hurt my feelings :itsok:

lmao......... :eek:

vicente
10-07-2005, 01:29 AM
so honestly...this isnt bad news at all...like i said...gotti and Supreme were dudes...gotti shouts him out...he was wid gotti wen he got outta jail tha first time...its not like gotti says he runs wid supreme team....he says..supreme is his man......but they feds think kuz supremes the boss...and him and gotti are tite...den gotti kudda did some dirty work for him.....but since they say...that murder inc/supreme team arent as connected as the media make it out to be...thats fukin great news...

:thumbsup: :pop:yea

Mi2
10-07-2005, 02:55 AM
nobody cares about Supreme team or who the fuck they are.
They are on G-unit's dick, so who cares?

$aba
10-07-2005, 06:03 AM
what tha fuck u on about how they on g unit dick :dunno:

so-fly
10-07-2005, 06:35 AM
Shyt you fag ass Upp Biiaatcchh
Leave vicente the fuck lone maafacka
I got My dick waitin for you to ride it bitch
pussy nigga

vicente
10-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by so-fly
pussy nigga

what?....shit, so that so I am hated in the forum??single I am one more a person than it likes the Inc ;(

k_kiss
10-07-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by vicente

pussy nigga

what?....shit, so that so I am hated in the forum??single I am one more a person than it likes the Inc ;(

me and So-fly arent hatin u...were stickin up for u

vicente
10-07-2005, 07:37 AM

Originally posted by vicente

pussy nigga

me and So-fly arent hatin u...were stickin up for u

so fly,it does not hate to me?,he will be the unique

sniper
10-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by KilL@

naw these dudes are juss the oposite of disloyal, if you read the article you'll find the whole reason there in jail is becuz of there loyalty! one of them juss said that Irv never ran/hustled with the supreme team, but yet he acts like he did....which is true, cuz all gotti did was lauder money for McGriff, he didnt hustle, sell crack, or kill anybody for the supreme team...and thats wut they speak on! but they also talk about how the government is trying to bring the rap world down and murder inc is juss an example of that, cuz gotti/the inc and the supreme team aren't as connected to each other as the government/media make it out to be.. a lot of info in the article, yall should really check it out!

my point was whoever is sayin this is kinda disloyal to preme on the basis that irv is premes friend, they are cool/tight/or whatever but they are affiliates for sure.

now how u gonna let someone on ur side diss an affiliate??

its a u scratch my back i launder money 4 u type ideal :thumbsup:

Bluck
10-07-2005, 07:39 AM

lmao

Dermo
10-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Mi2

please go get ur self a life and realise that the whole world doesnt revolve around murder inc and g unit.

GUNS
10-07-2005, 09:21 AM

Originally posted by Mi2

please go get ur self a life and realise that the whole world doesnt revolve around murder inc and g unit.

:agree:

relentless
10-08-2005, 12:17 AM
just finished reading the whole ting, these guys were real intiricate and organised! i dunno what poeple are sayin that the supreme team or members of them dissed irv coz they didnt. all they say is that fbi is trying to take down legitimate black companies because they asscoiate themselves with former felons, and how the fbi takes info and warps it like wiht irv, sayin he was supremes childhood friend, but he culdnt have been coz irv is 10 years younger than preme, they just knew irv as a dj at the time. not to say irv didnt later befriend them, but irv couldnt have been down with their shit coz he was too yonug at the time. there was no mention at all on any of the supreme team dissing irv because he"neva hustled with them and acts like he does". irv neva acts like he does anyway, he just shouts em out coz they friends.

vicente
10-08-2005, 03:05 AM
the case of irv will come out well :pop:

Dermo
10-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
just finished reading the whole ting, these guys were real intiricate and organised! i dunno what poeple are sayin that the supreme team or members of them dissed irv coz they didnt. all they say is that fbi is trying to take down legitimate black companies because they asscoiate themselves with former felons, and how the fbi takes info and warps it like wiht irv, sayin he was supremes childhood friend, but he culdnt have been coz irv is 10 years younger than preme, they just knew irv as a dj at the time. not to say irv didnt later befriend them, but irv couldnt have been down with their shit coz he was too yonug at the time. there was no mention at all on any of the supreme team dissing irv because he"neva hustled with them and acts like he does". irv neva acts like he does anyway, he just shouts em out coz they friends.

thanks for the summery much apreciated.

k_kiss
10-08-2005, 08:44 AM

thanx..i never actually read the full thing myself either....but ya ur rite..irv never claimed he was wid their set...all he does is shout out the boss..supreme

vicente
10-08-2005, 08:49 AM

thanx..i never actually read the full thing myself either....but ya ur rite..irv never claimed he was wid their set...all he does is shout out the boss..supreme

yea

kayitosway954
10-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Mi2

u dont kno shyt bout hip hop or The Inc..... good bye

vicente
10-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Orlando

Originally posted by Mi2

u dont kno shyt bout hip hop or The Inc..... good bye

:huh:that you mean of g-unit and the inc?

Baja_Ma_Dee
10-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I think Crooked I is a bitch
where was he when the Inc needed him?????????

kayitosway954
10-09-2005, 10:51 PM
doing songs with Ashanti, thats wut...

vicente
10-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Orlando
doing songs with Ashanti, thats wut...

yeahh.... :)

liltezr13
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
murda 4 life

vicente