PDA

View Full Version : Is all yall do is Beef?

MulattoPhoenix
10-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Come on guys. You cant be more creative? I come on here all the time and all i see is Cell Block Dissin ASAP and GKNQ (if theyre still around) Dissin Ripset And so on and so forth.

I mean do yall ever make some material without beef?

Dont yall ever write just cuz you like to put words together?

Maybe im wrong because this is the BATTLE CORENER but maybe we can just have a place just to post original shit where were just havin fun rhymin'

Mod's, How does that sound?

I could be the moderator :D

spadez
10-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by MulattoPhoenix
Come on guys. You cant be more creative? I come on here all the time and all i see is Cell Block Dissin ASAP and GKNQ (if theyre still around) Dissin Ripset And so on and so forth.

Maybe im wrong because this is the BATTLE CORENER but maybe we can just have a place just to post original shit where were just havin fun rhymin'

yes...that is all they do...

FREEWAY
10-06-2005, 05:00 AM
OCCASIONALLY NIGGAZ STOP TRIPPIN N ARE ON ICED NAH MEAN SHIT IS DOPE WHILE IT LASTS...THEN RIPSET CAME BACK DEY ALL OR MOST OF DEM GOT NICE SKILLS BUT DEY CLOG SHIT UP WIT BYTCH MADE REMARKS N SHIIT IF NIGGAZ AINT ALL ON DEM NAH MEAN...THA REAL NIGGAZ IS CUMIN BAK NOW DOE NAH MEAN

U-MAFFIA CLIKK STILL BREATHIN...

ONE

jinder
10-06-2005, 05:41 AM
lol GK'N'Q dissin ripset when did u last see us do that
we've only eva dissed bk to any1 who dissed us
o yeah we aint gone no where, we aint a jus a rap crew or a net crew, this is a reality crew, hangin out wit 2getha.
we aint done a drop in a while, true, but thats cus we all busy rite now, some of us got uni n skool, some of us r doin audios, recordin n producin, shit we doin everythin.
but i think its bout time fo a drop so ull see it up soon peepz

RipPrincess
10-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by spadez

yes...that is all they do...

Spadez acting like he ain't in the beef. lol...

Trubs
10-06-2005, 09:03 AM

we tried that and ur crew spazzed out because the battle corner got shut down and the beef corner was erased...

it's was supposed to be orginal shit, battles, and collabos in the battle corner, and beefs, beef collabos and etc in the beef corner...dermo didn't like all the negative energy and closed it down...maybe we can get it back, maybe...

and can u be a mod? of where? the battle corner! lol...nah u good, one's enough me and kill@ just had that talk lol...

true the battle corner isn't that versatile in drops, but it's coming along...that's y me and my bro do collabos that has nothing to do with beefs and we add people in it who are beefing to show them what can be accomplished when to great mines are collaberating instead of fighting...peace~

Leon Fluxx
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
There was no beef till I seen Ripset throw my name in a collabo out of nowhere when it was peacefull.. Then Ckari dropped some shit.. Now they just gonna get my flames fo now on.. till they dont want it no more...
Mullatto if u gonna be in ripset my nigga they all gonna be beefin out all the time.. If you dont think soo... look at any post to someone without ya crew... Real talk soo niggaz dont get heat.. just pointin out facts...
I aint about beef unless u put my name in ya mouth.. then imma spit back.. again and again...

But if you aint backin up they beef they aint gonna have u for too long.. just helping you out dawg...Pz my nigga stay Real ... hate fake niggaz...

da_inc_05
10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Trubs

we tried that and ur crew spazzed out because the battle corner got shut down and the beef corner was erased...

it's was supposed to be orginal shit, battles, and collabos in the battle corner, and beefs, beef collabos and etc in the beef corner...dermo didn't like all the negative energy and closed it down...maybe we can get it back, maybe...

and can u be a mod? of where? the battle corner! lol...nah u good, one's enough me and kill@ just had that talk lol...

true the battle corner isn't that versatile in drops, but it's coming along...that's y me and my bro do collabos that has nothing to do with beefs and we add people in it who are beefing to show them what can be accomplished when to great mines are collaberating instead of fighting...peace~

lol so dats wuh u and enzyme did wif me and chyna doin a collabo together hahahaha :evil: tricky but smart as u c it aint really do much but put us together for one track great track but dats as far as it goes cuz they some beef feens but i like da idea cuz dats wuh i was talkin about its str8 to have beef but shit then there cant b no regular drops cuz everybody hates on it even when its hot

Cain_&_Able
10-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by da_inc_05

lol so dats wuh u and enzyme did wif me and chyna doin a collabo together hahahaha :evil: tricky but smart as u c it aint really do much but put us together for one track great track but dats as far as it goes cuz they some beef feens but i like da idea cuz dats wuh i was talkin about its str8 to have beef but shit then there cant b no regular drops cuz everybody hates on it even when its hot

WE not some beef pheens, we some real cats.

Enzyme, Chyna and You didn't work. Enzyme and Chyna worked, while you just tagged along. Thats not hating, thats my honest opinion.

Ya'll can think we beefing, but it ain't beef. We telling the truth. Honestly I think these cats are liars, cheats and phonies. I don't have any respect for their lyrics or nothing.

Ya'll dare call us beef fiends meanwhile you got the whole LOC thing happening behind our backs and all of ya'll knew about it. That just show how shady you all are.

Mz. Meanie
10-06-2005, 06:43 PM

WE ALL BEEFING WIT DEM CELLBLOCK CATS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED

da_inc_05
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Cain_&_Able

Originally posted by da_inc_05

WE not some beef pheens, we some real cats.

Enzyme, Chyna and You didn't work. Enzyme and Chyna worked, while you just tagged along. Thats not hating, thats my honest opinion.

Ya'll can think we beefing, but it ain't beef. We telling the truth. Honestly I think these cats are liars, cheats and phonies. I don't have any respect for their lyrics or nothing.

Ya'll dare call us beef fiends meanwhile you got the whole LOC thing happening behind our backs and all of ya'll knew about it. That just show how shady you all are.

lol@ real cats .... i aint tag along shit i held my ground on dat collabo and made it nice nigga and if u feel dat way then its kool its nuffin , i aint a liar cheater or phony and u dont even got to respect my lyrics cuz i dont respect urs ... i wasnt even here for da loc shit i dont even know dude me aint fluxx aint get kool to yall put our names in one of yallz diss tracks.... but yo do u my nigga just dont 4get dis da net dont even question my street cred. niggaz dont know the half of it real talk duecez

Dissaholic
10-06-2005, 10:15 PM
like fluxx said i didnt diss anyone until i was dissed my self...and in which case its bussiness i replied once by myself and killed em, replied with my niggaz and we killed em...and i see no point in talkin to dead people...which is why you dont see me shittin on them no mo

spadez
10-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Mz. Meanie

WE ALL BEEFING WIT DEM CELLBLOCK CATS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED

what beef you got with Cell Block ma...you jus hatin or suttin?

I had no prob wit Rip til I offered advise then Chyna gotta put on a hard front...then there was a few disses and I cooled out....now seems like everywhere I post I got them fools jockin me cuz....keep to ya own, feel me....peace

GUNS
10-07-2005, 09:01 AM
ppl should stop actin like kids

Originally posted by jinder
lol GK'N'Q dissin ripset when did u last see us do that
we've only eva dissed bk to any1 who dissed us
o yeah we aint gone no where, we aint a jus a rap crew or a net crew, this is a reality crew, hangin out wit 2getha.
we aint done a drop in a while, true, but thats cus we all busy rite now, some of us got uni n skool, some of us r doin audios, recordin n producin, shit we doin everythin.
but i think its bout time fo a drop so ull see it up soon peepz

:agree:
from the UK back 2 Main Europe , much love

btw : College DropOut , i'm a working dude now ;) meaning having a job , and spent a lot time in the studio , recordin shit , hookin up with some national and european big rap names (cant tell ya names , ya might spam the well know mc''s site lol)

Dissaholic
10-07-2005, 06:39 PM
meanie you just a sad lil girl...a nigga says ya battle was wack and you wanna call it beef...niggaz cant take critisim that shit was wack...and when you up yo shit its all hood...but if something is wack we gon tell you bitch aint no one holdin back on here...its all bussiness....you dont want it with cell block...ripset is bitches period,. i murked them niggaz my crew murked them niggaz and me on a personal level am done with that whole situation so ya'll need to man up and shut tha fuck up real talk nigga