PDA

View Full Version : style p. dissed Ja Rule..



Mi2
10-04-2005, 10:02 PM
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/p-cutta-street_wars_volume_8_1.asp

Hussein Fatal
10-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Mi2
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/p-cutta-street_wars_volume_8_1.asp

This is old.

50 Cent and DMX dissed Ja Rule, not Styles.

k_kiss
10-04-2005, 10:23 PM
styles didnt diss ja...i remember hearin a interview wid him and jada on hot 97...he was givin ja props..

J.M.C.
10-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
styles didnt diss ja...i remember hearin a interview wid him and jada on hot 97...he was givin ja props..

Word!

Hussein Fatal
10-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by J.M.C.

Originally posted by k_kiss
styles didnt diss ja...i remember hearin a interview wid him and jada on hot 97...he was givin ja props..

Word!Then Ja Rule put Jadakiss and Fat Joe on the album so all three can eat.

vicente
10-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Hussein Fatal

Originally posted by Mi2
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/p-cutta-street_wars_volume_8_1.asp

This is old.

50 Cent and DMX dissed Ja Rule, not Styles.

:agree:

Streetballa36
10-05-2005, 08:52 AM
damn i didnt kno dmx made so many ja disses like wherte da hood at
wat da fuck happened between ja and x??

GUNS
10-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by Hussein Fatal

Originally posted by Mi2
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/p-cutta-street_wars_volume_8_1.asp

This is old.

50 Cent and DMX dissed Ja Rule, not Styles.

:agree:

laf13
10-05-2005, 03:38 PM
the media got to dmx, they was sayin ja was bitin his style and shit and because he was blowin up, x got jealous and shit i guess and told ja where to go. i guess he was just havin mood swings when he was fiendin for crack...:motz: haha thats why ja says on blood in my eye,' dmx was my dog/ now we just dog fight/ suckin on glass dicks/ callin 'em crack pipes

vicente
10-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by laf13
the media got to dmx, they was sayin ja was bitin his style and shit and because he was blowin up, x got jealous and shit i guess and told ja where to go. i guess he was just havin mood swings when he was fiendin for crack...:motz: haha thats why ja says on blood in my eye,' dmx was my dog/ now we just dog fight/ suckin on glass dicks/ callin 'em crack pipes

I never had taste of dmx....

zemben
10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by laf13
the media got to dmx, they was sayin ja was bitin his style and shit and because he was blowin up, x got jealous and shit i guess and told ja where to go. i guess he was just havin mood swings when he was fiendin for crack...:motz: haha thats why ja says on blood in my eye,' dmx was my dog/ now we just dog fight/ suckin on glass dicks/ callin 'em crack pipes

I never had taste of dmx....

lol... this must be some gay shit... lol...

vicente, in english, we say, I never liked DMX...

vicente
10-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by zemben

Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by laf13
the media got to dmx, they was sayin ja was bitin his style and shit and because he was blowin up, x got jealous and shit i guess and told ja where to go. i guess he was just havin mood swings when he was fiendin for crack...:motz: haha thats why ja says on blood in my eye,' dmx was my dog/ now we just dog fight/ suckin on glass dicks/ callin 'em crack pipes

I never had taste of dmx....

lol... this must be some gay shit... lol...

vicente, in english, we say, I never liked DMX...

ok...it is that it is translated very badly

petit fours
10-05-2005, 05:15 PM
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,.'I never had taste for DMX'.What you never tasted his dick?You like the ol man jam do you,Vicente?That's some homo shit.Funny as fuck.

Blackdove
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Vincent, u were funny at the begining but u are getting annoying now.

Bluck
10-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by mamadu
Vincent, u were funny at the begining but u are getting annoying now.

lol fuck yeah, i wish he would just shut the fuck up cuase he only makin a fol of himself

Koala
10-05-2005, 11:31 PM
On a song ja told x that "we just lost another nigga, dmx one love Ya real problem isnt with me its with dem drugs" lol
And dont mind vicente cause in the post i started with if dmx is shit or not he said he liked here. now all of a sudden you never did?

petit fours
10-06-2005, 11:50 AM
This Vincent dude is funny as fuck Let him keep on posting.His weird & retarded comments crack me up.

vicente
10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Koala
On a song ja told x that "we just lost another nigga, dmx one love Ya real problem isnt with me its with dem drugs" lol
And dont mind vicente cause in the post i started with if dmx is shit or not he said he liked here. now all of a sudden you never did?

I feel it, but I do not understand to him

petit fours
10-06-2005, 01:24 PM
You don't understand.....How ironic.....

Summer_heat
10-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Vicente, do u actually understand Ja when he raps?
cos u find english so hard to understand...jus wonderin.

MurdaC2Alliance
10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
:eek:FUCK YOU VINCENTE, YOUR ANNOYING AS FUCK, BETTER DUCK WHEN MY BULLETS TEAR THROUGH UR FLESH, NIGGUH WHAT CHU THOUGHT, IM FROM THE WEST PEIRCING MUTHAFUKAZ FOR THEY DEATH

Enemy
10-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MurdaC2Alliance
:eek:FUCK YOU VINCENTE, YOUR ANNOYING AS FUCK, BETTER DUCK WHEN MY BULLETS TEAR THROUGH UR FLESH, NIGGUH WHAT CHU THOUGHT, IM FROM THE WEST PEIRCING MUTHAFUKAZ FOR THEY DEATH

wow that was shit.......battle corner is thata away murdc2 dickrida

vicente
10-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Summer_heat
Vicente, do u actually understand Ja when he raps?
cos u find english so hard to understand...jus wonderin.

sometimes

Mi2
10-08-2005, 05:05 PM
thank god Style p. and Ja rule are cool

yea Style P. was standing next to Ja Rule on the New York Video, i saw it.

I didn't really hear the track yet, i just saw his name.

vicente
10-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Mi2

yea Style P. was standing next to Ja Rule on the New York Video, i saw it.

I didn't really hear the track yet, i just saw his name.

yea?,in which minute of the video leaves with him?

zemben
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
^^ Style is next to Jadakiss

vicente
10-09-2005, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by zemben
^^ Style is next to Jadakiss

ok,thanks