PDA

View Full Version : Trubs



spadez
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Trubs, you swoop down like a bat outta hell and end all my conversations...why...sike I'm playin...jus seein if ya wanna battle sometime cuz...I think it would be probably my most challenging battle yet, what you say to a battle sometime...

Trubs
10-04-2005, 03:36 PM
lol...

yeah, i can do that...set it up...peace~

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I gotta work 2nite, but I'll set it up and you can drop if you want, I'll drop either later 2nite or 2morrow cuz, thanx for the battle, peace

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by spadez
I gotta work 2nite, but I'll set it up and you can drop if you want, I'll drop either later 2nite or 2morrow cuz, thanx for the battle, peace

u mean prewrite 2nite

Trubs
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
^^
lol...i didn't want to say anything...peace~

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

Originally posted by spadez
I gotta work 2nite, but I'll set it up and you can drop if you want, I'll drop either later 2nite or 2morrow cuz, thanx for the battle, peace

u mean prewrite 2nite

unlike little moochers like yourself I have to work to help support myself and my family, now if you got a problem with that then set up a fuckin thread and I'll murder that ass...no talent ass fagget...

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by spadez

Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

Originally posted by spadez
I gotta work 2nite, but I'll set it up and you can drop if you want, I'll drop either later 2nite or 2morrow cuz, thanx for the battle, peace

u mean prewrite 2nite

unlike little moochers like yourself I have to work to help support myself and my family, now if you got a problem with that then set up a fuckin thread and I'll murder that ass...no talent ass fagget...

yea ok.

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
I said set up the thread pussy...I got a few minutes...hurry the fuck up...dick sucker..

Cain_&_Able
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Trubs
lol...

yeah, i can do that...set it up...peace~

Don't waste your time. Chyna KO'd him a long ass time ago. He's yet to beat all these lil kids around here. Why even battle him?

JaTahChild01
10-04-2005, 03:54 PM
heres the real moment of truth...even meanie had the nuts to set up a batlle will youngc have the sack?...

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:54 PM
actually you little dick rydin fagget, she did not KO me if you read the fuckin post you would know that...I dug it back up a few days ago cause she wa son that same ko shit...know what you talkin bout bitch ass...

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:56 PM
YoungC time runnin out...oh well you back out I'll catch that ass again...pussy

Cain_&_Able
10-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by spadez
actually you little dick rydin fagget, she did not KO me if you read the fuckin post you would know that...I dug it back up a few days ago cause she wa son that same ko shit...know what you talkin bout bitch ass...

Oh well lol Trubs will kill you. Young C would probably kill you. You pathetic. lol. Word up :finger:

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Cain_&_Able

Originally posted by spadez
actually you little dick rydin fagget, she did not KO me if you read the fuckin post you would know that...I dug it back up a few days ago cause she wa son that same ko shit...know what you talkin bout bitch ass...

Oh well lol Trubs will kill you. Young C would probably kill you. You pathetic. lol. Word up :finger:\

u fuckin right

spadez
10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm gonna leave it like this...yall talk sooooo much shit but cant back anything up on the spot...you know what I'm talkin bout Cain...why you blushin...yes Trubs will most likely get another win off me but its good practice and I aint scared of talent unlike your fagget ass self...and YoungC pussy...he about as talented as you and that about :sleep: so keep to ya self and run back to ya ?Rip set rejects...

Cain_&_Able
10-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by spadez
I'm gonna leave it like this...yall talk sooooo much shit but cant back anything up on the spot...you know what I'm talkin bout Cain...why you blushin...yes Trubs will most likely get another win off me but its good practice and I aint scared of talent unlike your fagget ass self...and YoungC pussy...he about as talented as you and that about :sleep: so keep to ya self and run back to ya ?Rip set rejects...

ahahahha. I'm on the same level as who? If i was on his level then You on the same level ass trash nigga lol.

Oh, I know trubs will beat you. No doubt. Just shut the fuck up and post your verse.