PDA

View Full Version : YoungC is a spy

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
omg YoungWannabe I clicked on yo name n you was peepin my profile, somethin yo bitch ass need to know...hahahahhahah...and ya verse on dat collabo.... :bootyshake:

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by spadez
omg YoungWannabe I clicked on yo name n you was peepin my profile, somethin yo bitch ass need to know...hahahahhahah...and ya verse on dat collabo.... :bootyshake:

y waz u viewing mine in the first place.lol.omg diz is what happens when fools like you dont stay in skoo

FlyBoi
10-04-2005, 03:22 PM
wat is the point of this thread?

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoi

:dunno:

hes stupid i waz browsing his profile 2 see if he wuz gonna post a coment in my thread i do dat 2 ecerybody.hes just anotha asshole lookin 4 beef he cant handle.da inc is down.anotha fool left 2 go

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

y waz u viewing mine in the first place.lol.omg diz is what happens when fools like you dont stay in skoo

cause I gotta watch ova you lil faggetz like a father, cause you run around like a child, aimless and niave....what about school...sorry I graduated a few years ago kid and fyi, ya posts make about as much sense as ya raps...

spadez
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM

its about as pointless as the one you where you said "Da inc 05 got caught" fuck outta here....dont start suttin you cant finish....

YoungC4Lyfe
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM

its about as pointless as the one you where you said "Da inc 05 got caught" fuck outta here....dont start suttin you cant finish....

u better watch ya self u bitch nigga.u dont know who u fuckin wit,u saw wat i did to ya lil homie.and i dat shit solo.imagine wutz gonna happen after i join a crew.lookin ova me like a father faggit ass ni99a.

Trubs
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
::closed::