PDA

View Full Version : NEW R.I.P member EstreetBully

Chyna_Doll
09-30-2005, 04:00 PM
This for Ripset members as well as other crews so they know whats up. It took a longggggggggggggg ass time, but we finally got the boy in. He been active in da Ckari forums and he spit decent too.

Estreet check ya pms ok ?

ROSTER FOR RIPSET
ChynaDoll
Ckari
Nana
Cain
Thei Chi
(Wildout probably)
now EstreetBully.

We leaving it like that too. 3 menz, 3 chicks.
You know 6 is the devils number?

YoungC4Lyfe
09-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Chyna_Doll
This for Ripset members as well as other crews so they know whats up. It took a longggggggggggggg ass time, but we finally got the boy in. He been active in da Ckari forums and he spit decent too.

ROSTER FOR RIPSET
ChynaDoll
Ckari
Nana
Cain
Thei Chi
(Wildout probably)
now EstreetBully.

estreet??i know i dont got dat much beef wit rippset anymo but why estreet.lol i tink das the equality of recruitn murdac2 lol

Dissaholic
10-01-2005, 05:41 AM
ive seen him spit beta than you youngC nigga so who you talkin on

YoungC4Lyfe
10-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Dissaholic

shut the fuck up u asshole.estreet hardly spits.he only spit against murdac2 and destroyed hi m.but how wuld u know dat if u weren't LOC

GUNS
10-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

shut the fuck up u asshole.estreet hardly spits.he only spit against murdac2 and destroyed hi m.but how wuld u know dat if u weren't LOC

cool the fuck down ppl lol

Illyad
10-01-2005, 10:42 AM
props nigga keep shit real wit ya set...i holla at gizzottis forum erry otha minute n chu a nice lyricist from wat i seen negro fo'real....keep it real in tha field word up

one

solo36
10-01-2005, 02:42 PM
it aint like yall makin money lol so fuck outta here and all yall ripset ryders can eat a dick

FlyBoi
10-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Good luck Estreet. I was feeling your shit for real. You should holla at DBG FOR A COLLABO!

Dissaholic
10-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe

you dumb fuck! he posted up his material by request which had alot of his stuff in it and everything was better than yours lol

Cain_&_Able
10-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Chyna, I like the new banner...good job.

Leon Fluxx
10-02-2005, 12:56 PM
look like alil mobb of punks.. no one looks hard...

Whats the ckari website.. i said this mad times... and i guess niggaz in ripset is embrassed... or dont want me shittin on they leader when i get there...

YoungC4Lyfe
10-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Leon Fluxx

Whats the ckari website.. i said this mad times... and i guess niggaz in ripset is embrassed... or dont want me shittin on they leader when i get there...

lol

Cain_&_Able
10-02-2005, 01:19 PM

no lol. Why would we give you the website? Lol. If you want Ckari, we'll bring him to you.

Illyad
10-02-2005, 01:26 PM

hahaha nigga is hella crazy mayn word up clownin on niggaz n shit haha tha layout is dope doe fo'shore sketch tha rest n case it haha

one

Mz. Meanie
10-02-2005, 01:40 PM

ROSTER FOR RIPSET
ChynaDoll
Ckari
Nana
Cain
Thei Chi
(Wildout probably)
now EstreetBully.

DBG and Ripset is best crews on dis. WORD UP!

JaTahChild01
10-02-2005, 07:22 PM
stop tagging along. Notice nobody from ripset has repped you yet.

Chyna_Doll
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Rep who? Meanie. She cool. Don't try to act like we ignoring the girl. She got a nice flow and she know who real on here. So why wouldn't she be cool?

YoungC4Lyfe
10-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Mz. Meanie

ROSTER FOR RIPSET
ChynaDoll
Ckari
Nana
Cain
Thei Chi
(Wildout probably)
now EstreetBully.

DBG and Ripset is best crews on dis. WORD UP!

wutz DBG

RipPrincess
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Rep who? Meanie. She cool. Don't try to act like we ignoring the girl. She got a nice flow and she know who real on here. So why wouldn't she be cool?

Hey Gyal, Can you Send Me A Link. I wan Use De Old Signature If Its Fly Wit Cha

.CriTicaL.FLoW.
10-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Looking at Chyna's sig, I have to mention how weird Ckari's face lookin. Looks like a fish.

Anyway, congrats to estreetbully, as your name implies your status in the crew.

Read it carefully.