PDA

View Full Version : whos the nicest on the mic?

relentless
09-30-2005, 06:56 AM
who here is the nicest? i been hearin jatahchild, inc 05, chyna, all these cats sayin they so nice, and yeh they got some talent. whats weird is, ive been hearin people sayin this and that is wack, people been getting critisized for some decent rhymes. yall gotta just critisize constructivley. if people rhymes are so wack, why dont each of yall who think are the nicest, lay down 16 bars of ur BEST, none of this, aaw that was a 5 minute job, i wasnt even tryin :sleep: shit and take it from there. and none of this shoot em up shit, like layin niggas on the floor and shit, i mean cmon, none of yall get down like that, spit real. i wanna c whos the nicest here. one post per person, make it like a tournament thing, know what i mean. those that win advance, should be interesting.

JaTahChild01
09-30-2005, 02:27 PM
i aint ever say im the nicest. I aint a batlle style rapper and i admitted it numerous times. My flow cant be appreciated over text. If i had to say who was the nicest i seen so far Id say Fluxx and Freeway

Enzyme
09-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Fluxx And Freeway?

Really Now!

FlyBoi
09-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Good Idea. Hopefully these cats got mics to spit with.

JaTahChild01
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
i never heard u before enzyme(at least i dont think i have) but i have heard your good. Post up some stuff and change my mind. I also would give big props to jinder and trubs cuz i seen them knock some heads off too

RipPrincess
09-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Definitely uppin to see mo enzyme drops.

JaTahChild01
09-30-2005, 04:20 PM
for real dont take it as disrespect i think u was posting more before i got here. I aint gon talk on no one before i see em just like buckwheat dude.

spadez
09-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Trubs
Fluxx
Jinder
Dissaholic
Enzyme
Freeway
Spadez...fuck hataz,feel me..hahaha

no specific order...

da_inc_05 only really spits when spit at dig...
JahTah does a few collabos but really spits stories like...
Ripset jus hate, sometimes got good flow....

Chyna_Doll
09-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by spadez
Trubs
Fluxx
Jinder
Dissaholic
Enzyme
Freeway

no specific order...

lol. I ko'd you. Before any beef. lol. Thats the funny part about it...

jinder
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
yo chyna wot up wit r battle
set it up when u want it

GUNS
09-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jinder
set it up when u want it

Jinder , i will PM you later 2day or tomorrow

spadez
09-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Chyna_Doll

Originally posted by spadez
Trubs
Fluxx
Jinder
Dissaholic
Enzyme
Freeway

no specific order...

lol. I ko'd you. Before any beef. lol. Thats the funny part about it...

check the post I dug it up for your enjoyment...

jinder
09-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by GUNS

set it up when u want it

Jinder , i will PM you later 2day or tomorrow

thx GUNS make sho u get it done soon yeah

Illyad
10-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JaTahChild01
i aint ever say im the nicest. I aint a batlle style rapper and i admitted it numerous times. My flow cant be appreciated over text. If i had to say who was the nicest i seen so far Id say Fluxx and Freeway

no doubt negro good lookin duke fo'real

i fink battlein n bein an artist are 2 different thangs nah mean,thur are alot of cats who prolly as good as me if not better at battleing on dis site nah mean but i aint seen any nigga on hur who cud touch me on wax n dats real talk,ill tear erry nigga up ya dig imma try n get sum of my ish up in dis mo'fuka so yall no wats up no wat im sayin

one

Chyna_Doll
10-01-2005, 11:05 AM
set it up when u want it

I forgot. Probably do it tomorrow. I got some ish to do today.

JaTahChild01
10-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Illyad

Originally posted by JaTahChild01

no doubt negro good lookin duke fo'real

i fink battlein n bein an artist are 2 different thangs nah mean,thur are alot of cats who prolly as good as me if not better at battleing on dis site nah mean but i aint seen any nigga on hur who cud touch me on wax n dats real talk,ill tear erry nigga up ya dig imma try n get sum of my ish up in dis mo'fuka so yall no wats up no wat im sayin

one

aight props I never heard ya audio post that shit up.

Leon Fluxx
10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Wait let me swet off this gay ass beef to ruin this thread...

CHYNA I K.O.ED you once and whooped dat ass again...sooo what ya point...
Respond back with accuesses.. lol.. thats all u do... stfu... chill da fuck out.. u dont see me post no bullshit no more..

Cain_&_Able
10-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Leon Fluxx
Wait let me swet off this gay ass beef to ruin this thread...

CHYNA I K.O.ED you once and whooped dat ass again...sooo what ya point...
Respond back with accuesses.. lol.. thats all u do... stfu... chill da fuck out.. u dont see me post no bullshit no more..

Lol. Ain't he funny tho? hahahaha.

Leon Fluxx
10-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Yea i am.. fukin comedian...I just dont like ya lil white 90lb 4foot bitch poppin off when people state there own opinions...She comes on "I k.O.ed u!!!" who the fuck cares chyna.. I whooped ya ass.. and i'll do it again...

heres my best

Trubz
Fluxx
Freeway
Dissaholic
C&A
Spadez
Enzyme
nana

da_inc_05
10-03-2005, 05:50 PM
:repost: lol damn me and chyna cant get a spot on dat list awwww damn it *kicks rocks*

Cain_&_Able
10-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Yea i am.. fukin comedian...I just dont like ya lil white 90lb 4foot bitch poppin off when people state there own opinions...She comes on "I k.O.ed u!!!" who the fuck cares chyna.. I whooped ya ass.. and i'll do it again...

heres my best

Trubz
Fluxx
Freeway
Dissaholic
C&A
Spadez
Enzyme
nana

Sorry but this don't make sense.
Jinder Beat You.
Jinder Beat Trubs.
Chyna Beat Trubs.
Chyna Ko'd Spadez.
Freeway hasn't dropped shit in a while. Why is he still on the list? You saying Spadez is better then Jinder and Chy? Its straight crazy that Dissaholic and Spadez are even mentioned. THEY JUST GOT ON THE SITE AND WHICH ONE PROVED TO BE GOOD?! Dissaholic won a little, but Spadez has been pure trash. That is the craziest shit I eva heard.

JaTahChild01
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
replace nana with jinder on your list fluxx and u got it right. C&A the only real raw one i seen on they roster yet, but buckwheat dude or whatever is looking pretty gutter.

Leon Fluxx
10-03-2005, 11:27 PM
You go by winz cain...
I got by there skill...

I can tell when someone is tight by the consistancy
and just raw talent

it doesnt matter by winz cause i beat most the people on here almost..
that dont mean shit though...i dont count winz as someone as the best emcee would be...
Maybe the best disser but not emcee...

Dissaholic
10-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Cain_&_Able

heres my best

Trubz
Fluxx
Freeway
Dissaholic
C&A
Spadez
Enzyme
nana

Jinder Beat You.
Jinder Beat Trubs.
Chyna Beat Trubs.
Chyna Ko'd Spadez.
Freeway hasn't dropped shit in a while. Why is he still on the list? You saying Spadez is better then Jinder and Chy? Its straight crazy that Dissaholic and Spadez are even mentioned. THEY JUST GOT ON THE SITE AND WHICH ONE PROVED TO BE GOOD?! Dissaholic won a little, but Spadez has been pure trash. That is the craziest shit I eva heard.

nigga you know i beat you, nana and trubs, jatah spadez inc 05 and solo nigga, thats almost every battle ive had here...so close yo mouth you dont deserve to be there i aint seen you do shit but cosign ya hos opinions

RipPrincess
10-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Dissaholic

heres my best

Trubz
Fluxx
Freeway
Dissaholic
C&A
Spadez
Enzyme
nana

Jinder Beat You.
Jinder Beat Trubs.
Chyna Beat Trubs.
Chyna Ko'd Spadez.

nigga you know i beat you, nana and trubs, jatah spadez inc 05 and solo nigga, thats almost every battle ive had here...so close yo mouth you dont deserve to be there i aint seen you do shit but cosign ya hos opinions

When Did You Beat Me and Trubs? Lol... This Guy Is Funny...

Trubs
10-04-2005, 12:38 PM
hardocore toruney...and that's the only way he'll beat me...peace~

GUNS
10-04-2005, 01:13 PM

heres my best

Trubz
Fluxx
Freeway
Dissaholic
C&A
Spadez
Enzyme
nana

Jinder Beat You.
Jinder Beat Trubs.
Chyna Beat Trubs.
Chyna Ko'd Spadez.

@ Dissaholic .......Jinder has no problem 2 K.O You

RipPrincess
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
well he ain't beat me. I'll LeAn On Him. As Soon As Votes Started Goin Fa Me In Our Last Battle, he Backed Out! Haha!

Dissaholic
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by RipPrincess
well he ain't beat me. I'll LeAn On Him. As Soon As Votes Started Goin Fa Me In Our Last Battle, he Backed Out! Haha!

i never backed out idiot it never got finished votin on dumb bitch and i was winnin nigga so shut yo trap

and guns nigga who you fuckin with me and jinder is cool we got a callabo comin out so eat my dick nigga

jinder
10-05-2005, 10:15 AM
he musta misread u r somet
yeah bouts tha collabo check ya pms boi

RipPrincess
10-05-2005, 10:38 AM

Originally posted by RipPrincess

i never backed out idiot it never got finished votin on dumb bitch and i was winnin nigga so shut yo trap

and guns nigga who you fuckin with me and jinder is cool we got a callabo comin out so eat my dick nigga

You was wining?

2-1 to rip princess and im uppin and thats it.....

lol...exactly