PDA

View Full Version : Ashanti Launches "Precious Jewel" Pictures



vicente
09-29-2005, 07:38 AM
Today Ashanti launched her new perfume "Precious Jewel" in New York. The perfume is now available at all Wal-Mart stores.

http://gallery.ashantidaily.com/thumbnails.php?album=15

:pop:

Dermo
09-29-2005, 07:40 AM
mines better that i just posted on MIO

Ashanti launched her new perfume line "Precious Jewel" yesterday to the media. Its in stores now at your local Wal-MArt so make sure you pick up a bottle for yourself or for that special someone. Thanks to our freinds at ashanti24-7.com (http://www.ashanti24.7com) we have gotten our hands on some photos of the perfume bottle and box.

http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel001.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel002.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel003.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel004.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel005.jpg

Also check out some pics from the event at [URL=http://gallery.ashantidaily.com/thumbnails.php?album=15]Ashantidaily.

vicente
09-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Dermo
mines better that i just posted on MIO

Ashanti launched her new perfume line "Precious Jewel" yesterday to the media. Its in stores now at your local Wal-MArt so make sure you pick up a bottle for yourself or for that special someone. Thanks to our freinds at ashanti24-7.com (http://www.ashanti24.7com) we have gotten our hands on some photos of the perfume bottle and box.

http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel001.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel002.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel003.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel004.jpg
http://ashanti24-7.com/news/images/preciousjewel005.jpg

Also check out some pics from the event at [URL=http://gallery.ashantidaily.com/thumbnails.php?album=15]Ashantidaily.

:cool:

k_kiss
09-29-2005, 07:50 AM
thanx dermo..and vicente

damurderous
09-29-2005, 08:14 AM
all yall pics are wiked

vicente
09-29-2005, 08:42 AM
she is wonderful :agree:

Streetballa36
09-29-2005, 08:59 AM
lol....................is dat parfume 4 men or 4 women

$aba
09-29-2005, 11:01 AM
girls only

joeliz
09-29-2005, 03:05 PM
thank both of u for the pic she look great. i cant wait to buy it.

vicente
09-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by joeliz
thank both of u for the pic she look great. i cant wait to buy it.

:spotting:

vicente
09-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by $aba
girls only

:agree:

Streetballa36
09-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by $aba
girls only
:agree:

ok ima buy it 2 my gf she luvs ashanti

vicente
09-30-2005, 12:33 PM
the perfume will arrive at Europe??

Streetballa36
09-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by vicente
the perfume will arrive at Europe??

idk
im in ny

vicente
09-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Streetballa36

Originally posted by vicente
the perfume will arrive at Europe??

idk
im in ny

yes, the single colony will be in the U.S.A