PDA

View Full Version : harry-o, newz and...kayoz?

relentless
09-27-2005, 07:31 AM
On November 14, 2003 Gotti decided to shorten the name of the label to "The Inc", most likely to appease music video channels and music stores that were uncomfortable with the label's use of the word "murder". In 2004, Gotti's label came under investigation for laundering money through his record label for New York City drug kingpin and childhood friend "Supreme" McGriff. On January 25, 2005, Gotti and his brother Chris turned themselves in, claiming innocence and uninvolvement in drug trade. They were released on $1 million bail, and will be tried alongside McGriff for the charges against them. According to websites, Island Def Jam is proposing to sever ties with The Inc. The label looming situation, Ja Rule and Ashanti's disappointing album sells are possible reasons for the decision. Irv Gotti is Starting His own distrubution with J Prince And Deathrows Ceo Suge knight Irv also Signed Three new artist Kayoz , Newz , Harry-o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inc._Records

whos kayoz??

vicente
09-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I do not know the one who is kayoz....it is truth that has signed it??

Harry-o and newz already are officials...:spotting:

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 08:37 AM
no idea who kayoz is.....but hopefulllly....this is tru news...and maybe thats wat all the wait was for.....maybe gotti was waitin for the S.P.G music group to officially launch or somethin

vicente
09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss
no idea who kayoz is.....but hopefulllly....this is tru news...and maybe thats wat all the wait was for.....maybe gotti was waitin for the S.P.G music group to officially launch or somethin

?( kayoz, will be artist of r&B??,i do not create....they already have to lloyd and ashanti...i hope to see some news of him soon....

zemben
09-27-2005, 09:01 AM
no idea of who that guy is... hopefully he's talented

Streetballa36
09-27-2005, 10:37 AM
neva hearda

vicente
09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by zemben
no idea of who that guy is... hopefully he's talented

yeahh...you think that it is certain that they have signed it??

Westside
09-27-2005, 12:55 PM
I think that's good that Newz & Harry-O are official of The Inc :)
Hope this kayoz i good.

vicente
09-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Westside
I think that's good that Newz & Harry-O are official of The Inc :)
Hope this kayoz i good.

:agree:

Summer_heat
09-27-2005, 01:53 PM
wiked stuff, cant wait to hear tha new guy... rappa r singer, sall gud.

vicente
09-27-2005, 01:55 PM
you think that it is of hip hop or r&b?

da_inc_05
09-27-2005, 03:24 PM
lol inc gonna b like tha row wit suge n j prince hahahahahaha then u add them street niggaz harry o and newz and probaly kayoz then we could have the future of rap wit empire records hahahaha its murda

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 04:02 PM
dont get 2 happy tho...were not 100% sure...that htis info is tru......but this S.P.G music group is gonna be big if it works out

da_inc_05
09-27-2005, 04:19 PM
lol i was talkin to newz's friend and he said its just a rumor/ people talkin dat none of dat is tru and they're just kool pplz makes sense since j prince is wit rap a lot sugez in jail and gotti's are in trouble X( propz to odin on da info righ der^ guess nothin is clear righ now im so confused about newz and harry o though i thought they was wit the inc damn they need to hurry up and get dis shit str8 lol

Dermo
09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
^im sorry pall but im not really believing anything that dude is saying, im not saying hes lying or anything but iv seen many people claim they are cool with artists or ceo's that actualy arent. anyway nothing will be confirmed bout new artists until after the trial as that determines the future if the inc as we know it today.

vicente
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
they would have to make an interview to gotti and to say things to him on the future,and on the subject of him with atlantic....and to confirm new artists both to us:harry-o and newz

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
"ya the blok generals a murder inc affiliate"(inc gang)
no more coke and newz,but u can buy coke from news"
linked up with gotti,now a nigga on the cash route

plus many more shit that newz said in his songs....i relle dont beleive that dude...kuz first he said..all the new inc artist will be in the source(how would he know?)...2nd he said...newz isnt with inc....now he said..its all rumors..there just cool....i dont believe no more..just cuz he showed a black planet site...wit some pics of newz ...i coulda easily done that...if i found the page..and none of u guys knew about it before..

Westside
09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I gotta agree with k_kiss.
And i tell yall people dont trust nobody if they say they know famous people.

Newbold
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
can sum1 give me sum info on the new artist signed and also give me there source of info cause its hard 2 get it in da uk

liltezr13
09-27-2005, 07:00 PM
it's murdaaaaaaa, it' time

Newbold
09-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Murder inc 4 life holla

relentless
09-27-2005, 08:33 PM

plus many more shit that newz said in his songs....i relle dont beleive that dude...kuz first he said..all the new inc artist will be in the source(how would he know?)...2nd he said...newz isnt with inc....now he said..its all rumors..there just cool....i dont believe no more..just cuz he showed a black planet site...wit some pics of newz ...i coulda easily done that...if i found the page..and none of u guys knew about it before..

yeh and harry-o has also commited:

"Harry-o thats me,
from the motherfuckin I-N-C"
"sex, gotta have it, money gotta have it,
murder I-N-C"
"on the track with newz and maino he says, we murder inc new team.

there rhymes indicate their on the inc. not to mention harry-os appearance on the smack dvd. harry-o is locked, and im sure newz is too. I cant seem to find info on this kayoz though.

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 09:14 PM
and on track 5..on harry-o mixtape..
"inc gang,new name,ya nigga,im up,move left,came back,look like.times up"<<or somethin like dat.....

ya..ur rite..harry-o is for sure...i think newz is a sure thing 2...

da_inc_05
09-27-2005, 09:47 PM

lol yo KISS!!! FOR THE LAST TIME HE AINT SAY DAT lil rich da kid dat kill@ talked to said dat lol they're 2 different pplz and i rather believe him then all dez rumors goin around yall are quick to hop on somethin...remember jus last month everyone was hyped over inc SIGNIN WIT ATLANTIC REMEMBER SOMEONE POSTED IT WAS OFFICAL!!! lol wuh happened wif dat??? now rumor about S.P.G and ppl jumpin all over dat lol newz "friend" been more on point then da shit yall are postin up im jus sayin wuh he's sayin i mean the only thing is da newz and harry o dont know if they signed wit inc or not cuz harry o also talks about his pops tellin him to make it happen wit the inc and shit but then newz also has dat one line "started fuckin wit gotti and now the fedz is watchin men" so i dunno none of them said they offically signed wit the inc remember jayz and dmx was both sayin its murda back in da day on the songs cuz they was fuckin wit ja and gotti but they were never signed wit us DONT MAKE SHIT MORE THEN WUH IT IS TO SHIT HAPPENZ srry but yall get hyped over bull. then i put somethin up from wuh i heard and yall say yall dont believe wuh i put when more then 75 percent of the time da shit yall put up has been wayyyyyy off lol we'll c if he's really newz "friend" in da first couple weeks of oct. when he said newz new mixtape is suppose to drop if it doez drop in early oct. then he's not bullshitin if he doesnt drop a mixtape then its jus another person bullshitin holla!!

da_inc_05
09-27-2005, 09:49 PM
lol newz aint famous!!! either he was jus an underground rapper lol he got pics of him and newz and shit yo lol he got pics of him and blok gang at the park and shit he got pics and "proof" wuh do yall got wit dis info yall b comin up wit? a site dat starts wit wiked???? how offical is dat?

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
no one said inc signed with atlantic.....they said..gotti was offered the prez job at atlantic...das as far as anyone took it...and we got legit reasons not to believe..this dude..i mean..u can beleive him if u want...but i don believe any of that shit...we'll wait and see wat happens....and the S.P.G rumor been goin on for da longest while.....and ya..u have no prooof...this dude knows newz....like..i could search...and maybe find a couple more pics of newz...and be like"ooo i went to a club..and i saw newz..and we talked bout shit...n were frens"..n blah blah...like.wtf....anyone can do that...remeber its the internet...

k_kiss
09-27-2005, 10:04 PM
o ya..and back to the topic..of the thread...no ones here..heard of kayoz...but it comes from a website..and we read it..so since everyone beleives wat we read...dat means its tru rite?....like that article could be so fake...none of us kno

KilL@
09-27-2005, 11:05 PM
lmfao i hope this guy kayoz isn't "lil_rich" cuz if it is im be pissed! lol

vicente
09-28-2005, 02:24 AM
for my kayoz has not signed with the Inc.....harry-o and newz yes.....

Empire Inc:ja,ashanti and lloyd
Inc Gang:newz,harry-o,caddi,black and young merc

da_inc_05
09-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by KilL@
lmfao i hope this guy kayoz isn't "lil_rich" cuz if it is im be pissed! lol

hahahahaha ima laugh my ass off tall t hahaha

yo kiss am i wrong about jayz and dmx sayin its murda and shit like dat back in the day when they were fuckin wit irv??? they were murder inc affiliates as in they were fuckin wit irv same wit newz and harry o they dont have to sign wit murder inc to drop an album wit them and i do believe the dude cuz he got pics of himself then he got more pics of himself wit newz and wit blok gang now if u think dat some dude wit PLENTY OF PICS oh yea btw show me some pics of newz then?? go search for some pics of newz blok gang at the park on da net for me dont forget only ppl who know about newz is murder inc fans and some places of new york... anywho i dont think anybody would claim they know newz of all ppl he's not exactly nas plus pics are more certain then lol a site dat starts wit wiked

da_inc_05
09-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by vicente

c dats the type of shit dat pisses me off ^^ wtf wheres da info on dat??? empire inc??? inc gang?? yall believe wuh yall want but wit dez rumorz yall been way off lately and yall jus hop on something and ride out wit it

Dermo
09-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by da_inc_05

c dats the type of shit dat pisses me off ^^ wtf wheres da info on dat??? empire inc??? inc gang?? yall believe wuh yall want but wit dez rumorz yall been way off lately and yall jus hop on something and ride out wit it

what vicente thinks is not what every1 else thinks infact if i told him now blackchild signed to shady/aftermath he's believe me, basicaly dont listen to vicente listen to me, kill@, k_kiss and a few others.

vicente
09-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Dermo

what vicente thinks is not what every1 else thinks infact if i told him now blackchild signed to shady/aftermath he's believe me, basicaly dont listen to vicente listen to me, kill@, k_kiss and a few others.

you this saying that they do not do case to me??....if you say that to me of black to not she would believe you...k_kiss also thinks just like I to me...

da_inc_05
09-28-2005, 12:20 PM

lol yall have not been accurate wit yallz info either its one thing to post rumors but to post a rumor then ride out wit it is bull. tell me dat yall did not get all into da atlantic records thing??? i got into dat too i thought it was tru but all dat shit yall put was either false or yall got bored wit it and moved to an idea of suge/gotti/ and j prince gettin together which is even crazier specially wit no facts what so ever besides a bullshit site not an offical site

vicente
09-28-2005, 12:22 PM

lol yall have not been accurate wit yallz info either its one thing to post rumors but to post a rumor then ride out wit it is bull. tell me dat yall did not get all into da atlantic records thing??? i got into dat too i thought it was tru but all dat shit yall put was either false or yall got bored wit it and moved to an idea of suge/gotti/ and j prince gettin together which is even crazier specially wit no facts what so ever besides a bullshit site not an offical site

I feel it, but I have not understood to him....you this saying to me that any rumor of people is not created?

Dermo
09-28-2005, 12:28 PM

nah we didnt just make up the irv/suge and j thing, and we didnt say it will happen we said it could still happen not that it will, nobody ever heard anything off this off any1 else but j prince in d source a few years back anf then it was way off and it still is today we dont expect it to happen for a very long time if it does. now as for atlantic ever since this came out iv been cautious and so have others, i have also said that this whole deal will depend on irv's trial if he gets off this could down if he gets banged up obviously it wont. nobody here knows for certain what is going to happen cause IG doesnt even know cause hes in ocurt on Oct 17th and we find out after then. all we have said is what we think might happen by the limited info we got.

Westside
09-28-2005, 12:54 PM
The S.P.G. is deff in the works Yuk told yall in his latest interview.
First project 2 drop is Scarface(Rap-A-Lot) & Tupac(Death Row) album called 2face or Face 2 Face.

vicente
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM

nah we didnt just make up the irv/suge and j thing, and we didnt say it will happen we said it could still happen not that it will, nobody ever heard anything off this off any1 else but j prince in d source a few years back anf then it was way off and it still is today we dont expect it to happen for a very long time if it does. now as for atlantic ever since this came out iv been cautious and so have others, i have also said that this whole deal will depend on irv's trial if he gets off this could down if he gets banged up obviously it wont. nobody here knows for certain what is going to happen cause IG doesnt even know cause hes in ocurt on Oct 17th and we find out after then. all we have said is what we think might happen by the limited info we got.

that it means the one of irv/suge and j??? :(that somebody me it says it please

Dermo
09-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Westside
The S.P.G. is deff in the works Yuk told yall in his latest interview.
First project 2 drop is Scarface(Rap-A-Lot) & Tupac(Death Row) album called 2face or Face 2 Face.

he said "Yeah. Thatís still in the making. I heard about that and I think thatís very true. I mean the first black distribution company everÖ So I think theyíre about to come together and make that happen. I think thereís a lot of complications and shitÖ I really donít know whatís going down. Itís definitely going down. Iíve seen albums, ya know what I mean. I definitely know about a Face and Tupac album coming out called ďFace to FaceĒ and itís done. Itís definitely in the mix."

cashmurderers
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
this website is a joke i went on a page dat said MURDER INC RECORDS NEW ARTIST KAYOZ is goin out wid RIHANNA na dey are working on a track ! also at da top of the page it says u can edit the page yourself !! so its prooly sum joka givin fake info ! if kayos was a new artist we wudda heard him by no 1
MURDA

vicente
09-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by cashmurderers
this website is a joke i went on a page dat said MURDER INC RECORDS NEW ARTIST KAYOZ is goin out wid RIHANNA na dey are working on a track ! also at da top of the page it says u can edit the page yourself !! so its prooly sum joka givin fake info ! if kayos was a new artist we wudda heard him by no 1
MURDA

:dunno: :(

$aba
09-28-2005, 01:46 PM
lol sorry to make u mad but that shit proble fake that site is aint a rap/hip hop site i kinda get like answers for my web designen class
and people post answers to the stuff so yea all i got to do is launge at it cause it sound SO SO FAKE

k_kiss
09-28-2005, 04:04 PM
jay ja and X were shoutin murda...ur rite...cuz they were the original murderers...but wen gotti established murder inc..the lable...jayz had rocafella.alreadi..and dmx had ruff ryders...and they all went there seperate ways...this is a different situation...wen they say...affiliated..there talking about...inc gang..wich is wat Dubcnn.com said..was a subsidary of murder inc records...just like..hoodstock is affiliated with murder inc...there not actually all signed to murder...but..they basically are...murder.. and if yukmouth says..there still workin on the S.P.G thing.....id rather beleive him...than...some friend of newz..who no one knows.....maybe thats the reason..inc has been silent lately...maybe..that mite pop off soon..and shock everyone...no one will kno...until we find out wat happens with gottis trial...like dermo said

o ya..if u dont beleive the inc gang thing...buy caddis mixtape..the logo is on it....listen to...innocent till proven guilty mixtape...remo shouts it all out the time...and dubcnn said it was a subsidary of the inc

vicente
09-28-2005, 04:44 PM
jay ja and X were shoutin murda...ur rite...cuz they were the original murderers...but wen gotti established murder inc..the lable...jayz had rocafella.alreadi..and dmx had ruff ryders...and they all went there seperate ways...this is a different situation...wen they say...affiliated..there talking about...inc gang..wich is wat Dubcnn.com said..was a subsidary of murder inc records...just like..hoodstock is affiliated with murder inc...there not actually all signed to murder...but..they basically are...murder.. and if yukmouth says..there still workin on the S.P.G thing.....id rather beleive him...than...some friend of newz..who no one knows.....maybe thats the reason..inc has been silent lately...maybe..that mite pop off soon..and shock everyone...no one will kno...until we find out wat happens with gottis trial...like dermo said

o ya..if u dont beleive the inc gang thing...buy caddis mixtape..the logo is on it....listen to...innocent till proven guilty mixtape...remo shouts it all out the time...and dubcnn said it was a subsidary of the inc

?(

da_inc_05
09-28-2005, 04:58 PM
lol remo shouts out inc gang in like 02/03 too he shouts dat out all da time he shouted it out in "too long"

$aba
09-28-2005, 05:09 PM
ja also said in a interview inc gang in a interview aswell and irv talks about them in smack dvd

vicente
09-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by $aba
ja also said in a interview inc gang in a interview aswell and irv talks about them in smack dvd

the artists of Inc gang are caddi,harry-o,newz and black??

k_kiss
09-28-2005, 05:29 PM
black is with hoodstock man..........only ppl i kno in inc gang..are..cadddi....merc....harry-o..newz....listen ot track 5 on harry-o mixtape

Dermo
09-28-2005, 06:08 PM
lol remo shouts out inc gang in like 02/03 too he shouts dat out all da time he shouted it out in "too long"

yea too long is from innocent until proven guilty.

k_kiss
09-28-2005, 08:47 PM
wasnt innocent till proven guilty released in 2004?....i member..it was b4 jas album.....so its only been a year..this..inc gang thingy

vicente
09-29-2005, 02:22 AM
black is with hoodstock man..........only ppl i kno in inc gang..are..cadddi....merc....harry-o..newz....listen ot track 5 on harry-o mixtape

thanks k_kiss.... :cool:it could remove the Inc a album from Inc gang,no?

relentless
09-29-2005, 06:27 AM

yo kiss is that innocent until proven mixtape a kurupt joint? its not murder was the case is it? if not can u please up it in the TU man.

oh and about this thread, i just posted a rumour i found, doesnt mean its tru, if some peopel run with it, then let them, who cares...

k_kiss
09-29-2005, 07:12 AM
ill try and up it later.....its called..innocent ill proven guilty...its hosted by big remo...it was a hot mixtape..came out last year

relentless
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
ill try and up it later.....its called..innocent ill proven guilty...its hosted by big remo...it was a hot mixtape..came out last year

oh nice, thanks.