PDA

View Full Version : um, not hot on batlling, but yeh

relentless
09-26-2005, 08:45 PM
i just did this 5 minute shit on the jarule forum, yall prolly gonna say its wack and shit, but meh..

let me get on da mic and roc 1,2,1,2,
3,4 u on the floor, no need for an encore
its kinda hard to deliver when this be on ur pc
but my flow make the hardest niggas shiver in pc
i didn't play the hand i was dealt,
and i didnt change the cards -
im the one dealing, im the reason this games hard
coz the odds are against when ur backs agaisnt the fence
but i still come out swingin, leavin ur names in past-tence,
in other words a ghost, damn,
27 done ripped yall in one post
none of yall rappers come close, to the s--- that i b gettin at
a lyrical asasin, keep yipin and yappin
let my spittin get to clappin,
make niggas start askin what wtf just happened
i dont rhyme about rims and cars,
or the drive bys that they do in em
i dont talk about gunz and how dey b usin em
i dont rock platinum and all dem expansive a-- jewels
i just play this game like chess and "check" the mic like im juelz
AYE! like jim jones this is a diary of a summer
im dishin more heat then them g-unit brothers
holla..........

JaTahChild01
09-26-2005, 08:49 PM
it was decent. Your gunna get two opinions from me. The normal opinion and mine. The normal opinion will say u need some metaphors and punches in there to mix with the rhymes and youd be straight enough to battle round here.

My opinion is flow and vocab are most important. I think if u can drop big words and actually have people grabbin they dictionaries then you are straight with just a few punches and metas.

if you are new to this like you are hinting at then Id say you did really well for being new. Like i said try and add some metahpirs and punches if u wanna get other members respect and you'll be straight. Its good that you put in the effort though.

all you gotta do now is realize that ripset is bitches and start disses and you'll be straight

Dissaholic
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
good advice jatah keep practising

relentless
09-26-2005, 09:06 PM
thanks man, yeah, like is said i dont really like dissin, i like more concious subjects, but thanks fro the advice anyway ;)

zemben
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
It was good...

But u need more rhymes and metaphors just dude said

Mz. Meanie
09-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by JaTahChild01
it was decent. Your gunna get two opinions from me. The normal opinion and mine. The normal opinion will say u need some metaphors and punches in there to mix with the rhymes and youd be straight enough to battle round here.

My opinion is flow and vocab are most important. I think if u can drop big words and actually have people grabbin they dictionaries then you are straight with just a few punches and metas.

if you are new to this like you are hinting at then Id say you did really well for being new. Like i said try and add some metahpirs and punches if u wanna get other members respect and you'll be straight. Its good that you put in the effort though.

all you gotta do now is realize that ripset is bitches and start disses and you'll be straight

I agree 100 %