PDA

View Full Version : The Inc: Bad news still go on!!!!

zemben
09-21-2005, 07:53 PM
One more blow for Chris and Irv Gotti in their drugs-and-money-laundering case the bookkeeper for Murder Inc., Cynthia Brent, pleaded guilty on Wednesday (September 21) as part of a plea bargain. Brent fessed up to structuring financial transactions to avoid currency reporting requirements basically, breaking down cash deposits for the label in amounts less than $10,000 so the bank wouldn't report them. The charge carries a sentence of up to five years, but she's expected to only receive a sentence of six to 12 months. The charge also carries a fine of $250,000, but there's no word yet if she'll have to pay that as well. A sentencing date has yet to be set. The Gotti brothers' trial begins on October 17...

from mtvnews.com

$aba
09-21-2005, 08:13 PM
that some fucked up shit a snitch on the inc

Kenny
09-21-2005, 10:01 PM
damn tht sucks....if IG goes to jail will the inc be done?

Bluck
09-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by $aba

fuck yeah, just as the inc gettin back on there feet..it wont affect JA Rules growing popularity though...he about to take back wats his...

vicente
09-22-2005, 02:25 AM
it begins the 17 of October,it will be necessary to hope....but I am optimistic!!

$aba
09-22-2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK

fuck yeah, just as the inc gettin back on there feet..it wont affect JA Rules growing popularity though...he about to take back wats his...yup but i hate to be irv and chris cause they goin to jail :stick:

vicente
09-22-2005, 04:07 AM

fuck yeah, just as the inc gettin back on there feet..it wont affect JA Rules growing popularity though...he about to take back wats his...yup but i hate to be irv and chris cause they goin to jail :stick:

I do not think that irv and chris go to the jail!!

Enemy
09-22-2005, 04:17 AM
ja taking back whats his.........

vicente
09-22-2005, 04:22 AM
I believe that irv and chris will not go to the jail, but if ja and ashanti go they will be the owners of the Inc.....

Enemy
09-22-2005, 04:58 AM
[quote]Originally posted by vicente
I believe that irv and chris will not go to the jail, but if ja and ashanti go they will be the owners of the Inc.....[/quote

i don't think that gunna happen lmao.... :tongue:

Bluck
09-22-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by murda
I believe that irv and chris will not go to the jail, but if ja and ashanti go they will be the owners of the Inc.....[/quote

lmao ashanti and JA rule are artists not CEOs :roll:

Enemy
09-22-2005, 05:17 AM

hahahahahaha tru that! :rock:

$aba
09-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by vicente

lol wow kid u are dumb keep belivin that
damn groupies

Westside
09-22-2005, 05:23 AM
FUCK THE FEDS

vicente
09-22-2005, 05:51 AM
more surely it is than ja and ashanti presidents do not become, but they could be it....

$aba
09-22-2005, 05:54 AM
lol u so dumb ashanti would be the worst ceo eva i dont think that will happen the inc will be done if irv and chris go to jail and vic dont say how or any of that bull shit

vicente
09-22-2005, 05:59 AM
lol u so dumb ashanti would be the worst ceo eva i dont think that will happen the inc will be done if irv and chris go to jail and vic dont say how or any of that bull shit

ja and ashanti would be good presidents....in addition irv and chris will not go to the jail :pop:

k_kiss
09-22-2005, 07:17 AM
theres other ppl who kud run inc....like...BJ..if u guys kno who he is....but i dono y....but for sum reason..i still think they aint goin to jail

vicente
09-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss
.i still think they aint goin to jail

:thumbsup:

zemben
09-22-2005, 08:48 AM
They will go down. man

it doesn't look good at all!!!

They'll go down for some time like 2 or 3 years

Nacho1
09-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Thatz crazy! FEDz is not playing around with IRV or Chris, been reading up this and I know ol girl was the first to get locked up. Part of the planz and mpore than likely they knew she woulod turn state, a bookeeper has no loyalty when facing time.

vicente
09-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by zemben
They will go down. man

you this crazy person!!!!!the FeDz not this with the subject of irv and chris, never will do nothing to them

$aba
09-22-2005, 11:23 AM
u so dumb vic it the fbi that are after the inc not the police gee u are dumb help me god
the inc will be done if they go to jail and stop sayin they wont or ja rule and ashanti will take over and irv wont be pres at atl it would give them a bad image

vicente
09-22-2005, 11:35 AM
u so dumb vic it the fbi that are after the inc not the police gee u are dumb help me god
the inc will be done if they go to jail and stop sayin they wont or ja rule and ashanti will take over and irv wont be pres at atl it would give them a bad image

I feel much, but it has not been translated to me well....it tell me again,please :thumbsup:

Maxter
09-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Ja is not CEO, but he is Co-Owner. From Ja Rule's official site:

The INC Records - Ja Rule is co-owner of The INC Records. Established in 1999, The INC is home to multi-platinumartist Ashanti as well as Caddilac Tah, Blackchild, and Lloyd.

vicente
09-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Maxter

The INC Records - Ja Rule is co-owner of The INC Records. Established in 1999, The INC is home to multi-platinumartist Ashanti as well as Caddilac Tah, Blackchild, and Lloyd.

ja and ashanti are the best artists of the Inc, and they will always be it, they have made him money to the Inc, they are one of the best artists of these last years worldwide....they could be Ceo's.....it would be a good idea....

zemben
09-22-2005, 01:54 PM

They will go down. man

you this crazy person!!!!!the FeDz not this with the subject of irv and chris, never will do nothing to them

Never call me crazy again!!

U the one who's crazy for thinking they'll walk free and nothing will happen to them!!

GUNS
09-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Lol Best CEO in the Rapgame ...we dont have a good one , cuz most suck

Jay Z @ CEO Job .........Sucks
Dame Dash ...............same story
Irv Gotti ............same story
Diddy ......not great ...but better.....
Dr Dre ...............smart man ...sometimes sign dumb mc's
Suge Knight............Used 2 be a tight CEo ...now ....nope

see what the inc needed waz ppl who kno how 2 guide it , why the fuck do ya think black child and caddy doesnt have albums

vicente
09-22-2005, 03:20 PM
it is necessary to support more to Inc and irv and chris....if he were not by irv the Inc it would not exist!!!!!I am sure that irv this between the 5 better producers of the U.S.A....it has signed to people with much much talent,how ashanti,ja,black,newz,lloyd.....lloyd has more talent than omarion,trey,....I am sure that he can make a great future....for my ashanti is the queen of r&b, she much more has talent that eve,c.milian,ciara,beyonce.....for my ja is better than artists how dmx,snoop dogg,nelly,50.....it has more talent than 50.....irv also has signed to newz and to Harry-o, they have demonstrated to be good artists,and it is very probable that they remove albums....the Inc is the company with more talent of the world,and they have demonstrated it from the 1999....I create and hope that irv and chris do not go to the jail....if they go to the jail it would be a great deception for ja,ashanti.....I practically am convinced that they will not go to the jail....they are with the case of them from the 2003 and they have never passed them nothing....the Inc will return to be the one of before.....

Kenny
09-22-2005, 04:18 PM
i think Ja might be able to take over for irv

vicente
09-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Kenny

ja has 50% of the Inc....if irv goes to the jail, ashanti will remain other 50%....but irv will not go to the jail!!!! :pop:

Enemy
09-22-2005, 04:59 PM

ja has 50% of the Inc....if irv goes to the jail, ashanti will remain other 50%....but irv will not go to the jail!!!! :pop:

they won't take over....... :stick:

vicente
09-22-2005, 05:04 PM

they won't take over....... :stick:

it will continue it assuming irv and chris!!! ;) :cool:

Westside
09-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Ja will take in control if he owns the other 50% not ashanti.
J Prince & Suge will show live and if The Inc signs with Atlatic it's all okay.
But this aint lookin good at al 4 the Gotti's.

vicente
09-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Westside
Ja will take in control if he owns the other 50% not ashanti.
J Prince & Suge will show live and if The Inc signs with Atlatic it's all okay.
But this aint lookin good at al 4 the Gotti's.

I believe that ashanti could have other 50%,no?,it is a good idea....

relentless
09-22-2005, 07:50 PM

lol wow kid u are dumb keep belivin that
damn groupies

cant u just respect someones thoughts, nobodies jumpin on u sayin wow ur dumb for stating ur opinion.

relentless
09-22-2005, 07:56 PM
i also think, irv and chris wont go to jail, and if they do, they will be out soon. damn people already deciding their fate b4 shit can even happen. Something about how things are planning out, gives me the feeling this is meant to happen and things will out work out 4 the best, and no ashanti would probably NOT make a good ceo, she is an rnb act who deosnt have any experience in the business side like ja or chris and wouldnt really know hiphop potenetial. Positive thoughts guys, believe it or not, condemniing someone with ur negative thoughts actually worsens the situation.

relentless
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
stay optimistic

k_kiss
09-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by relentless27
i also think, irv and chris wont go to jail, and if they do, they will be out soon. damn people already deciding their fate b4 shit can even happen. Something about how things are planning out, gives me the feeling this is meant to happen and things will out work out 4 the best, and no ashanti would probably NOT make a good ceo, she is an rnb act who deosnt have any experience in the business side like ja or chris and wouldnt really know hiphop potenetial. Positive thoughts guys, believe it or not, condemniing someone with ur negative thoughts actually worsens the situation.

that was well said

Hussein Fatal
09-22-2005, 09:12 PM

Ja Rule is co owner of Murder Inc so he could be CEO/President.

Hussein Fatal
09-22-2005, 09:14 PM
7 and Rule could probably handle things.

Hussein Fatal
09-22-2005, 09:16 PM

Originally posted by Maxter

ja and ashanti are the best artists of the Inc, and they will always be it, they have made him money to the Inc, they are one of the best artists of these last years worldwide....they could be Ceo's.....it would be a good idea....

Ashanti be CEO?

Nah, 7 Aurelius or Chink Santana.

$aba
09-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Hussein Fatal
7 and Rule could probably handle things.
7 is on dime label

vicente
09-23-2005, 01:32 AM
I see that it would surprise to you if ashanti puts CEO,then to my no....also it could be chink or 7.....irv will not go to the jail

relentless
09-23-2005, 02:14 AM
I see that it would surprise to you if ashanti puts CEO,then to my no....also it could be chink or 7.....irv will not go to the jail

lol, funny how poeple change their opinions just like that.

Bluck
09-23-2005, 06:06 AM

vicente man, i'm tryin real hard here not to air your stupid ass out, but u only have to say once that irv and chris are not going to jail, u dont have to repeat it, cause believe it or not, reading the same post over and over is annoying as fuck. And on that note, u aint psychic, so quit acting like u no for sure they aint going to jail. Just because Ashanti can sing and ur in love with her doesnt make her a CEO, so get over it. JA Rule could take over, yeah he does own shares and shit, but i dont no how that would work out, cause shit all happen with his MI2 label....

The Feds have been on their ass for years, dont kid urself vicente that they gonna go soft on them. Stayin positive is the defintately the best and only thing for us to do.

Ps
Lloyd is tight, he aint better than Trey Songz.

vicente
09-23-2005, 07:09 AM

vicente man, i'm tryin real hard here not to air your stupid ass out, but u only have to say once that irv and chris are not going to jail, u dont have to repeat it, cause believe it or not, reading the same post over and over is annoying as fuck. And on that note, u aint psychic, so quit acting like u no for sure they aint going to jail. Just because Ashanti can sing and ur in love with her doesnt make her a CEO, so get over it. JA Rule could take over, yeah he does own shares and shit, but i dont no how that would work out, cause shit all happen with his MI2 label....

The Feds have been on their ass for years, dont kid urself vicente that they gonna go soft on them. Stayin positive is the defintately the best and only thing for us to do.

Ps
Lloyd is tight, he aint better than Trey Songz.

I am convinced that irv and chris they are not going to go to the jail....some they will give the reason me and other no, but already we will see in the future that is right...,.ashanti is the best singer of r&b and could perfectly be CEO of the Inc with ja....it seems that to you it would seat to you bad who ashanti put CEO with ja X(....she and ja could do it very well!!!!!....
In some things you are right bluck, but trey is not better than lloyd....lloyd will be the best one of r&b, the time will give the reason me!!!....

Dermo
09-23-2005, 09:21 AM
i dont think u understand pr maybe i might have it wrong but if ig and cg get convicted of all this stuff it means the inc the label the company willl no longer be in existance the feds close the company down the only way for ja shan the rest to be on the same label if ig gets convicted is if they all sign to the same new label which might not happen, def jam might keep shan and tell the rest to go jump.

vicente
09-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Dermo
i dont think u understand pr maybe i might have it wrong but if ig and cg get convicted of all this stuff it means the inc the label the company willl no longer be in existance the feds close the company down the only way for ja shan the rest to be on the same label if ig gets convicted is if they all sign to the same new label which might not happen, def jam might keep shan and tell the rest to go jump.

how?....you this saying that if condemns irv, the Inc will not exist? 8o

Hussein Fatal
09-23-2005, 12:00 PM

Well then, Ja Rule will have to open a NEW Murder Inc Records if they go to jail.

vicente
09-23-2005, 12:12 PM

Well then, Ja Rule will have to open a NEW Murder Inc Records if they go to jail.

if irv goes to the jail, ja will take the control from the Inc....they will be such artists!!....it gives equal, I am not worried, irv will not go to the jail...we do not speak of who will remain the Inc, please, irv will not go to the jail....ashanti said in 106&park that gotti was going to be president of a very important company (atlantic) :spotting:it is necessary to be optimistic!!!

thakingpin
09-23-2005, 01:29 PM

Exactly. And Def Jam doesn't have shit to do with this anymore because Murder Inc already left long time ago. They just haven't officially announced where they're going yet. If Irv & Chris go to jail, then either all of the Murder Inc artists will be screwed (because the feds WILL shut them down) or they finish the SPG (Suge, Prince, Gotti) label plan and thats where all of the then-former M.I members can go to and still be together.

vicente
09-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by thakingpin

Exactly. And Def Jam doesn't have shit to do with this anymore because Murder Inc already left long time ago. They just haven't officially announced where they're going yet. If Irv & Chris go to jail, then either all of the Murder Inc artists will be screwed (because the feds WILL shut them down) or they finish the SPG (Suge, Prince, Gotti) label plan and thats where all of the then-former M.I members can go to and still be together.

if irv goes to the jail, all the artists of the Inc will make a company new...the new one I suppose that it will be of ja and possibly of ashanti also...

zemben
09-23-2005, 02:49 PM
If They go to jail, Def Jam will have the option to buy the 50% of The Inc and keeps all the artists , and if they don't want to, it'll be dead...

It was on Irv's contract with Universal...

I'm trying to stay optimistic but something tells me they'll get some time. not the 20 years, though cuz i know for a fact they wont get convicted on every counts.

vicente
09-23-2005, 03:12 PM
If They go to jail, Def Jam will have the option to buy the 50% of The Inc and keeps all the artists , and if they don't want to, it'll be dead...

It was on Irv's contract with Universal...

I'm trying to stay optimistic but something tells me they'll get some time. not the 20 years, though cuz i know for a fact they wont get convicted on every counts.

the Inc will not be dead....if irv goes to the jail, another person will remain with the Inc, with such artists....i also am optimistic :P

da_inc_05
09-23-2005, 03:58 PM
lol wuh i tell yall..... did i not tell yall a couple months ago dat wit time more info on dem would come out and that they're going to jail but the only thing dat gots me thinkin is dat gotti and them seem way to confident i think they're gonna have tricks up der sleeves when they go to court remember the 'reign' video lol i jus hope ja doesnt get shot after bein acquitted hahaha no but seriously if they do go to jail the inc should get shut down but i dunno cuz ja owns half of it and he's not even up for trial so i doubt its gonna shut it down and ja could run murder inc by himself he's smart and he knows the game his bestfriend is irv gotti and ja was gonna start mi2 so he should know how its done and no def jam wont resign them cuz they've already let murder inc go they're all free agents but look how they continued business durin da past couple yrs makin it appear like they innocent they about to sign harry o and newz and all and they talkin big business they're real confident which makes me confident that they wont go to jail but wit the evidence dats slowly leakin its hard to c it unless they got tricks like i said we can only wait n c holla

k_kiss
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
exactly wat i was thinking.....if they knew..they were goin 2 jail..they wudda closed shop long ago.....but no..theres talks about gotti bein prez of atlantic...talk of newz and harry-o being wit murda..S.P.G music group.....eg sites back up...ja got a new site up....it juss gives me the feelin that..they got sumfin planned.....thats y i alwats say....i dont think there goin 2 jail

$aba
09-23-2005, 04:31 PM
i dont think irv will be pres of atl records with irv court case and everything why would they put some1 like that as vice presdent of there label
and right now only person that seem to be dropin any songs is lloyd he been on a couple of songs
ja doin nothin newz donno if he a member but if he is then he been dropin songs harry-o donno where he at ashanti nothin new
and just cause eg web site back up and ja site done up dont mean anything
it just that the web desgner has upgraded it

so yea murder inc is a died label right now

da_inc_05
09-23-2005, 04:48 PM
lol not tru aba gotti was given dat date to go to court way before rumors about him signin wit atlantic started and ja was on the im ready song remember he has a movie comin out so he's probaly trainin for dat and ja aint really put out nothing new out last summer and the only one doin anything last yr was lloyd like u said and dis yr its been harry o and newz they jus aint get to offically sign if anything inc was dead da summer b4 blood in my eye came out dey back now jus real silent righ now

vicente
09-23-2005, 05:02 PM
I have not understood anything of which you have said...to put the words whole,please....to repeat it to me please

da_inc_05
09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
haha mayne nobody understands wuh u say but u dont c us tellin u to repost we just agree wit u ahahahahahah lol j/k but i dont feel like breakin dat down again

vicente
09-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by da_inc_05
haha mayne nobody understands wuh u say but u dont c us tellin u to repost we just agree wit u ahahahahahah lol j/k but i dont feel like breakin dat down again

:(that somebody explains me,please....

k_kiss
09-23-2005, 05:16 PM
its not like...lyor at atlantic had no idea irv had a chance to go to jail...he knew the situation...and he still offered irv the president job....isnt that a lil weird???

vicente
09-23-2005, 05:22 PM
its not like...lyor at atlantic had no idea irv had a chance to go to jail...he knew the situation...and he still offered irv the president job....isnt that a lil weird???

k_kiss, you think that irv is not going to go to the jail??,you think that irv will be president of atlantic??...I like your opinions ;)...thanks k_kiss...

Hussein Fatal
09-23-2005, 05:25 PM

if irv goes to the jail, all the artists of the Inc will make a company new...the new one I suppose that it will be of ja and possibly of ashanti also...

Irv Gotti needs to give Rule and producers 7 Auriileus and CHINK SANTANA funds to establish the new Murder Inc.

relentless
09-23-2005, 07:37 PM
exactly wat i was thinking.....if they knew..they were goin 2 jail..they wudda closed shop long ago.....but no..theres talks about gotti bein prez of atlantic...talk of newz and harry-o being wit murda..S.P.G music group.....eg sites back up...ja got a new site up....it juss gives me the feelin that..they got sumfin planned.....thats y i alwats say....i dont think there goin 2 jail

s.p.g?

k_kiss
09-23-2005, 07:44 PM
the....suge..prince..gotti...music group..its called..S.P.G Music Group...its not official yet..but its suppose to be the first ever black distribution thing....

relentless
09-23-2005, 08:08 PM
oh yeh.

zemben
09-23-2005, 08:12 PM

Irv Gotti needs to give Rule and producers 7 Auriileus and CHINK SANTANA funds to establish the new Murder Inc.

7 is down with Dame Dash Music Group... Chink won't prolla be a good CEO, he's a good producer... Ja Rule... hum... should stick to the music

$aba
09-23-2005, 08:38 PM
I have not understood anything of which you have said...to put the words whole,please....to repeat it to me please
no1 wanna repeat anything they say go do a eglish course at school or somthing then come back or study eglish online

Enemy
09-23-2005, 09:00 PM

no1 wanna repeat anything they say go do a eglish course at school or somthing then come back or study eglish online

I think he getting better at english :roll:

k_kiss
09-23-2005, 09:06 PM
vicente is cool

Bluck
09-23-2005, 11:50 PM

lol, i think vicente told me he studied english at school or college or somethin, i've been tryin hard to ignore the dudes posts lately...

vicente
09-24-2005, 03:58 AM
I study English in the school, but I have 9 subjets more....aba, you are very disagreeable....I want to thank to the people who help me how eimz_t,guns and k_kiss....to my it affects much to me not to know English, you would have to be more amiable with me....I not done anything to him to anybody....

greetings....

$aba
09-24-2005, 04:05 AM
I study English in the school, but I have 9 subjets more....aba, you are very disagreeable....I want to thank to the people who help me how eimz_t,guns and k_kiss....to my it affects much to me not to know English, you would have to be more amiable with me....I not done anything to him to anybody....

greetings....
you need to study more or your teacher sucks :stick:

vicente
09-24-2005, 04:23 AM

greetings....

I study, but English single nonstudy...you know?the English is very difficult

fuckgunit
09-24-2005, 07:07 AM
vincente u do my fuckin head in, u post da same shit, all da time

You do it just to get more posts under your name 2900 or sumat like dat, stop postin bullshit, faggot.

vicente
09-24-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by fuckgunit

You do it just to get more posts under your name 2900 or sumat like dat, stop postin bullshit, faggot.

I am the one that I bring more news to the forum....I bring the news and put opinions...I like to know the opinions of the others....

schthi3
09-24-2005, 07:58 AM

I am the one that I bring more news to the forum....I bring the news and put opinions...I like to know the opinions of the others....

Ah! Fuck all ya for dissin vicente! This guy is the realest! He got connection all over the world so he's able to bring you the hottest news. And he's right: Ashanti is a better rapper than 50. We need more guys like him to rule the world.lol

God forgive me

vicente
09-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by schthi3

Ashanti is a better rapper than 50. We need more guys like him to rule the world.lol

God forgive me

when I have said this??,I have said that ashanti is better artist than 50, and who she has been more times name...I think how anyone of you, and I lower me many news

$aba
09-24-2005, 08:34 AM

greetings....

I study, but English single nonstudy...you know?the English is very difficult my popa learn 12 launges and he said english is the most easyiest one u lose :finger:

$aba
09-24-2005, 08:38 AM
lol not tru aba gotti was given dat date to go to court way before rumors about him signin wit atlantic started and ja was on the im ready song remember he has a movie comin out so he's probaly trainin for dat and ja aint really put out nothing new out last summer and the only one doin anything last yr was lloyd like u said and dis yr its been harry o and newz they jus aint get to offically sign if anything inc was dead da summer b4 blood in my eye came out dey back now jus real silent righ nowbut right now they died died they not droping anything ja used to drop a album year after year and now look i hate to say it but the INC is looking died

vicente
09-24-2005, 08:58 AM

lol not tru aba gotti was given dat date to go to court way before rumors about him signin wit atlantic started and ja was on the im ready song remember he has a movie comin out so he's probaly trainin for dat and ja aint really put out nothing new out last summer and the only one doin anything last yr was lloyd like u said and dis yr its been harry o and newz they jus aint get to offically sign if anything inc was dead da summer b4 blood in my eye came out dey back now jus real silent righ nowbut right now they died died they not droping anything ja used to drop a album year after year and now look i hate to say it but the INC is looking died

people say here that the English is the most difficult language....

the Inc this fixing things (atlantic,new name...),but they are not dead!!!they will remove very little within new shit....ja,lloyd,ashanti,newz,harry...

zemben
09-24-2005, 09:40 AM
English is the easiest language to learn... its grammar is the easiest , especially compared to the french one...

But, hum... The Inc aint dead, they just ain't moving

$aba
09-24-2005, 09:56 AM
not moving and died is the same thing :box:

zemben
09-24-2005, 10:00 AM
not moving and died is the same thing :box:

Nah, do u ever think before u post??

When you sleep, are you a dead man???

When u sleep, u aint moving, does it mean you're dead??

k_kiss
09-24-2005, 10:28 AM
lol...they aint droppin shit..because of their situation rite now..and the have no official home rite now...they wud be dead if..we never heard shit from them..but this year we got...
Hoodstock mixtape
Newz mixtape
Harry-o mixtape
chicos son mixtape
caddillac tah mixtape...

thats not dead 2 me...we gettin alotta music...but no albums because they have no lable rite now

vicente
09-24-2005, 11:09 AM
English is the easiest language to learn... its grammar is the easiest , especially compared to the french one...

then for my English this very difficult....

the Inc this working in new albums...they announced it in the radio, and somebody of this forum put it here...
The Inc has been badly a year old...single they have removed to two videos this year (caught up and dont let them)...,and three mixtapes (newz, harry-o and caddi)...I suppose that this year will be some launching, I suppose that will be the one of ashanti remix...but next year MUST have more than 3 albums,and 4 videos by disc....
The Inc will be fixing to the one of atlantic and the one of the new name....when they do it official will begin to remove albums!!!!! :cool:

Jdogg
09-25-2005, 08:04 AM

relentless
09-25-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by jameshoodless

what was the point of that?

Westside
09-25-2005, 11:29 AM

the Inc this working in new albums...they announced it in the radio, and somebody of this forum put it here...
The Inc has been badly a year old...single they have removed to two videos this year (caught up and dont let them)...,and three mixtapes (newz, harry-o and caddi)...I suppose that this year will be some launching, I suppose that will be the one of ashanti remix...but next year MUST have more than 3 albums,and 4 videos by disc....
The Inc will be fixing to the one of atlantic and the one of the new name....when they do it official will begin to remove albums!!!!! :cool:
Yeah they workin on albums but i think better cant find a new home before screamin that everybody is workin on albums.
I hope The Inc will be well soon.

Oh yeah english is very very easy.

zemben
09-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by relentless27

Originally posted by jameshoodless

what was the point of that?

Same question here

vicente
09-25-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Westside

Yeah they workin on albums but i think better cant find a new home before screamin that everybody is workin on albums.
I hope The Inc will be well soon.

Oh yeah english is very very easy.

yeahh...now the Inc this looking for a new home, and soon will be put to work in new albums without no problem....

for my the English is difficult....the Spanish seems easy to you??

zemben
09-25-2005, 03:31 PM
^^...

Trust me, English is easier than Spanish, and that's true!!!

vicente
09-25-2005, 03:35 PM
^^...

Trust me, English is easier than Spanish, and that's true!!!

i do not say that the Spanish is more difficult that English, the single one I say that the English for my is difficult

zayah
09-26-2005, 08:49 AM
:bootyshake:

vicente
09-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by zayah

:bootyshake:

lol....if irv jails the Inc it will follow of all ways,but with another dominator (ja?)

zemben
09-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Like I said, if IG goes to jail, Def Jam will have the option to buy the 50% of The Inc. and Def Jam will control it... and if they don't want to, they'll do their own thing...

That's what IG's contract with Universal says.

vicente
09-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Like I said, if IG goes to jail, Def Jam will have the option to buy the 50% of The Inc. and Def Jam will control it... and if they don't want to, they'll do their own thing...

:agree: and the Inc could not go to atlantic although irv goes to the jail???

Hussein Fatal
09-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Clickty Clank wanksta ass 50 Cent. It's his fault Murder Inc Boss going to jail.

vicente
09-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Clickty Clank wanksta ass 50 Cent. It's his fault Murder Inc Boss going to jail.

:dunno:

liltezr13
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
50's a snitch, that's why we gotta go through this

Newbold
09-27-2005, 07:09 PM
50 cent is a snitch b*tch and a pussy

vicente
09-28-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Newbold
50 cent is a snitch b*tch and a pussy

:agree: