PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Needs to Hoop of my Dick

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 05:44 PM
You lil internet bangers neeed to hoop off my dick foreal.. IM trying to keep peace and RIPset trying to provoke me...I dont got nothing to prove.. I'll just post the old shit.. .... how many times do i gotta rip thru u niggaz.. i said keep my name out ya mouth.. and u still tlak.in.

RipPrincess
09-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Why do people make threads and don't drop? At least Ripset Chyna Dropped heat.

You and Dissaholic Just make threads to talk shit...

Dissaholic
09-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by RipPrincess

um excuse me riprincess...ive made on thread where i was talkin....tha rest have been raps...and i posted it tellin other people to stop talkin and just battle....

i dont know how i got these haters and i dont want em...so get off my dick too

JaTahChild01
09-19-2005, 07:08 PM
yo holic check ya PM's son

Dissaholic
09-19-2005, 07:11 PM
will do my nigga...i gotta go write a verse fo trubs doe real quik

i'll holla

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 09:40 PM
lol first that I made instead of a battle thread... i dunno where u rem that from.. Just niggaz trying to diss me... I'll post the take ova and u niggaz can compare

Chyna_Doll
09-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Dissaholic

um excuse me riprincess...ive made on thread where i was talkin....tha rest have been raps...and i posted it tellin other people to stop talkin and just battle....

Yeah ok. Who you think you foolin fa real? Drop the act buddy... Only dumb asses don't know who you are by now because you made it fucking obvious talking about shit that happened a long time ago.

Who gives a fuck about takeova? Takeova has been surpassed all the way back in the day. Shit wasn't that nice. Get ova your self.

Dissaholic
09-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Chyna_Doll

Originally posted by Dissaholic

Yeah ok. Who you think you foolin fa real? Drop the act buddy... Only dumb asses don't know who you are by now because you made it fucking obvious talking about shit that happened a long time ago.

Who gives a fuck about takeova? Takeova has been surpassed all the way back in the day. Shit wasn't that nice. Get ova your self.

WHAT! like what bitch tell me...

Dissaholic
09-20-2005, 11:24 PM
yeah exactly what i thought...you were wrong so dont speak on a nigga..you dont know me and i aint no bitch nigga loc...ive been straight with my shit and my disses and my votes since i came here nigga so fuck you feel me....i dont even care if you think im him (BUT not one of you ripset fags is votin on 1 of my battles) because its obvious your out to get me cause you think im him

AND THAT AINT RIGHT!

da_inc_05
09-20-2005, 11:46 PM
check ya pm fluxx

Enzyme
09-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Everyone Needs To "HOOP" For Your Dick?

Didn't Know You Was Kinky Like That Fluxx!

Interested In A Friendly Battle?

Mz. Meanie
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Enzyme

lol.

Mz. Meanie
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Enzyme

lol. You are so funny.

JaTahChild01
09-22-2005, 09:34 PM
spam cough dickride cough

Leon Fluxx
09-22-2005, 10:35 PM
I didnt think it was dat funny... I dunno whether to take it as a joke, or a diss to me.. or he trying to be arrogant wit someone he dont know or what.. but just the slip of the key niggaz sweatin it.. I know its all love enzyme.. and i would love to battle u.. afta i battle ya sis.. or u prob the same person.. but gentically u are.. so its prob the same style.. welll hmmm..maybe will see in the future.. im consintratin on tournaments now.. soo maybe if u on here more then a day then we can do this...

Trubs
09-23-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Leon Fluxx
I didnt think it was dat funny... I dunno whether to take it as a joke, or a diss to me.. or he trying to be arrogant wit someone he dont know or what.. but just the slip of the key niggaz sweatin it.. I know its all love enzyme.. and i would love to battle u.. afta i battle ya sis.. or u prob the same person.. but gentically u are.. so its prob the same style.. welll hmmm..maybe will see in the future.. im consintratin on tournaments now.. soo maybe if u on here more then a day then we can do this...

lol...it's always something with u flux! give it a rest already...damn...peace~