PDA

View Full Version : Nana Vs. Leon Fluxx

RipPrincess
09-19-2005, 05:15 PM
No dickryding votes, newbie votes, etc...etc
No feeding (even though we seen this guy agree to this and do it anyway)
3 votes to win
20-30 Lines
24 hours to reply

WAITING FOR YOUR CHECK IN

LETS GET IT!

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 05:30 PM
i'll battle u with no crew votez.. If not then fuck u.. I dont need to battle u im in a hardcore tournament.. Im waitnf for a rematch for the title... soooo if u wanna battle no crew votez....

No ckari
No chyna
No C&A
no thei chi....

then will see whatz up...

and no 24 hour response

Im pullin a C&A what he did to me once (<-- rem that shit) well if u want the battle accept my turnz... if not.. then u can wait after the hardcore tournament.. then we can throw down...

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 05:33 PM

Uza a trick bitch...keep sweatin chyna... lol everyone say me explain it sooo why bring it up... lol.. u think u gonna get an extra vote fo puttin that in. lol.. please u scared as fuck... cause if u werent u wouldnt come at me wit dat shit... Yea i agreed.. fucked up... offered the win... she declined the offer..and she got K.O.ed... lol... ask chyna... damn ur still bring shit from 5 months ago.. get a fucking life nana lol.. damn...
If chyna gonna front on it then i can pull up the thread...
so am i right chyna or what????

RipPrincess
09-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Leon Fluxx

Uza a trick bitch...keep sweatin chyna... lol everyone say me explain it sooo why bring it up... lol.. u think u gonna get an extra vote fo puttin that in. lol.. please u scared as fuck... cause if u werent u wouldnt come at me wit dat shit... Yea i agreed.. fucked up... offered the win... she declined the offer..and she got K.O.ed... lol... ask chyna... damn ur still bring shit from 5 months ago.. get a fucking life nana lol.. damn...
If chyna gonna front on it then i can pull up the thread...
so am i right chyna or what????

LOL MY BAD.

Hehe. I got you guys confused. lol. Never mind this thread. I meant the other guy.

As for the (even though we seen this guy do it anyway thing) That was C&A that made that lol. NOT ME. I just copied his rules cause he had last battle.

I wasn't even there to see the battle between you and Chyna alllllllllll the way back then so why would I even care? What does Chyna have to do with this anyway?

Well I gotta go off to face Dissaholic.

We'll have a rematch later.

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 11:17 PM
What does chyna have to do wit it???thats who i fed three words tooo... and heres the whole story in my eyes
I wrote this 9/16/05 under hardcore sign up thread....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZZZZZZZZZZ.........

Once again Imma explain it again... I fucked up wit it... I did it by mistake... I didnt know that was a hard feeding.. Im new at diz shit i dont fuck wit it like u niggaz do.. BUt i can drop some heat somtimes..I didnt really understand feedin back in the day.. I thought it would be more then three words in three different sentences... But once again imma say it for ya... I said mybad..I said " do u want the free win or do u want votes" chyna's reply "whatever... Fucking it... I can beat that shit" sooo the votez came in n u got K.O.ed... So when u said let the votes come in... that kind of made tha rule Feedin.. Cause i did it.. but u still wanted votez... and dont front on it chyna I k.O.ed u... but hey i get k.o.ed too... No one is unbeatable on here.. thats how it is...
Sooo as soon as i won.. she complained i was feedin... If i knew u were gonna drap this on for 4 months i wouldve given u the free win anyday of the week... "Runn they moufz like bitches".. Ironically ur a female.. so i dunno if that is a symbol or irony but its true...

Second.. Do you want me to pull up the threadz... loc voted for alot of people twice... alot in ripset... sooo he was helpin ya out mo then me...I mean I dont wanna be a fucking geek... like a child pullin up threadz proven a unreasonable chica she wrong.. and chyna gonna deny it...
Soo whatevaz bring up ya feedin bring up me not droppin heat almost any time i dropp...Itz true.. Im not gonna front ... but c&a is nice... chyna u can battle too...So dont hold that shit against me like i aint a good battler...
How many battles have i had on this thread were hott.and the most consistant.. I battled so many poeple on this site.and usually enoyz my shit... I drop audio which 98% of the niggaz dont do... I aint bad... U know itz not bad.. and if u gonna say it is... Letz hear ya manz ckari's audio..Talking about feedin.. da nigga honestly bit of the lacky da kid whoz friends wit nas... word is bond u know he put that audio up and it wasnt his... sooo ur shit is shady.. and dont say it aint true.. Pullin up threadz lol... welll itz alll good girl... u dont have to respect me.. just jugde me right in battlez... i got repsect for u though.. Im bigger then that shit.. U got skillz... u can keep frontin...90% of niggaz think im nice... 10% maybe just haterz like u fo real.. stay up.
My bad for the long writin im high as fuck...

by the way watceh out fo my nigga coming on this board from East Orange goes by the name of Dutch Schultz thiz nigga tight... fo' real.. hes on my new audio droppin..and i told him to try his writtenz on here..

Holla back

Cell Block Mobb

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 11:22 PM
another thing i got a question for nana... if u can answer wit out gettin offended...

Why does ckari post on ya collabos neva on here.. talking about Cru Duece Records... How come i neva heard his audio???? i aint reppin no recrod label and i dropp mad tracks soo far...Hes reppin this record label and i have not heard one piece of audio???have u nana... I know u heard the one he stole.. from the rollin 25 deep wit Kay Slay.. but that aint him lol...have u heard his real audio he didnt steal..

Dissaholic
09-19-2005, 11:48 PM
hurry up you set this battle up and you cant even drop yet lol remmeber you only got 24 hours

you there? :stick:

Leon Fluxx
09-19-2005, 11:50 PM
u mean nana wit u... i aint battlin her.. maybe after the tourn.. in the past ive gottin sidetracks wit battles i dont need when i got better matches for titles... i can wait to see what shit gots on u.. though..

Dissaholic
09-19-2005, 11:59 PM
lol i posted in tha wrong thread...lool but yeah

Trubs
09-20-2005, 08:13 AM
ya'll gonna battle or what?

Cain_&_Able
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
another thing i got a question for nana... if u can answer wit out gettin offended...

Why does ckari post on ya collabos neva on here.. talking about Cru Duece Records... How come i neva heard his audio???? i aint reppin no recrod label and i dropp mad tracks soo far...Hes reppin this record label and i have not heard one piece of audio???have u nana... I know u heard the one he stole.. from the rollin 25 deep wit Kay Slay.. but that aint him lol...have u heard his real audio he didnt steal..

he got his audio on his site. If you wanna hear his audio go ask him, why would you ask her? That makes no sense.

Leon Fluxx
09-20-2005, 05:12 PM
I already did.. and he put a song up which inst his i know for a fact.. Cause the nigga he claimed...wasnt him.. Lacky Da Kid is like nas's age.. Im sure that wasnt him.. And lacky and fucking latino... Sooo that one he put up back in the day wasnt him...
Cain&able can u get that for me.. he wont let me listen to it prob... can u send me a link in here nigga... good lookz... I wanna see how many tracks he got.. and if he really reppin his label with some down ass tracks... SOoo far i heard somthing he stole.. I got a forum to prove it.. I aint bout to do that though.. sooo just send me a link of his new shit.. cause if he aint got new shit.. he neva made shit....

Soooo good lookz nana or C&A whoever can get me it...

Chyna_Doll
09-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I already did.. and he put a song up which inst his i know for a fact.. Cause the nigga he claimed...wasnt him.. Lacky Da Kid is like nas's age.. Im sure that wasnt him.. And lacky and fucking latino... Sooo that one he put up back in the day wasnt him...
Cain&able can u get that for me.. he wont let me listen to it prob... can u send me a link in here nigga... good lookz... I wanna see how many tracks he got.. and if he really reppin his label with some down ass tracks... SOoo far i heard somthing he stole.. I got a forum to prove it.. I aint bout to do that though.. sooo just send me a link of his new shit.. cause if he aint got new shit.. he neva made shit....

Soooo good lookz nana or C&A whoever can get me it...

Ok, how old is this bullshit? You brining up some shit from Def Row that didn't make sense back then, so it damn sure ain't gonna make sense now

Ya'll kats really need to get lives because how many times have ya'll been caught red handed. You been caught feedin, Loc & Freeway been caught with different accounts. Till now none of you got any proof that anybody in Ripset is shady. Just give the shit up lol. Loc has been IN ripset. If we was shady, he would of known about it loL!

Dissaholic
09-20-2005, 08:59 PM
you all need to stop bringin up ol shit lol....and im gettin sick of bein called LOC nana was referrin to me as him, if ya'll are idiots and believe im him thats fine...you have no proof...i havent beefed with you ive just done my own thing and my name is DISSAHOLIC...id appreciate if you called me it

thanks

Chyna_Doll
09-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Dissaholic
you all need to stop bringin up ol shit lol....and im gettin sick of bein called LOC nana was referrin to me as him, if ya'll are idiots and believe im him thats fine...you have no proof...i havent beefed with you ive just done my own thing and my name is DISSAHOLIC...id appreciate if you called me it

thanks

lol YOU A FUCKING Liar. You rap like Loc, You sound like Loc and You friends with came on her immediately friends with the same fucking people Loc was friends with. You shady just like Loc too!