PDA

View Full Version : new news on newz

da_inc_05
09-08-2005, 05:43 PM
yo i talked to newz's friend and asked him a couple questions first off the newz on myspace isnt really newz but dat is his pic from the source magazine....i asked about the tracks at the end of septemeber he told me about and he said newz is actually droppin another mixtape early oct. to mid oct.... also newz is not signed wit the inc he is kool wit gotti and that gotti,ja and the inc show him and harry o alot of love but newz is actually signed to koch/blok gang

:D@ another mixtape in oct. but it kinda sucks dat he's not signed wit murder inc maybe they'll get to sign them soon or they'll drop an album wit the inc, u can do that without bein on their label...

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 05:51 PM
da myspace picture isnt news in the source..its news in the XXL...lol...and..howcome b4 he said....all the new murder inc members will be in an upcommin source...he was givin u info on newz..and dat makes it seem like...hes wid mura..since hes gonna b in the source wid em.......and on harry-o tape..he basically says...hes with murda...so did news..im startin not 2 believe...but thanx for the info..lol..like read..wat u posted he said..last time...n read wat u posted he said this time.....kud juss be me tho

Dermo
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
da myspace picture isnt news in the source..its news in the XXL...lol...and..howcome b4 he said....all the new murder inc members will be in an upcommin source...he was givin u info on newz..and dat makes it seem like...hes wid mura..since hes gonna b in the source wid em.......and on harry-o tape..he basically says...hes with murda...so did news..im startin not 2 believe...but thanx for the info..lol..like read..wat u posted he said..last time...n read wat u posted he said this time.....kud juss be me tho

alot of valid points.

zemben
09-08-2005, 06:10 PM
thx on the post

KilL@
09-08-2005, 06:11 PM
hmm juss went to koch's website and they have an artist list and newz or blok gang aint on there....so mayb he was sign'd to koch, but right now he aint or they would have him on the artist list with all the other 50million artist they got! LOL don't think dude would be shout'n out murda inc and are label if he was sign'd with koch (doesnt make alot of since) but propz on the info son!!!

also who the fuk is even in blok gang???? i mean all ive heard is newz and coke is no more (i used to think maino was but he's not)...so that leaves newz and umm no-one else from blok gang....??(

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 06:14 PM
thats another point kill@...kuz...if u check out..blok gang, vol.1 and vol 2. mixtapes...only ppl dat spit...are...coke and newz...and maybe..ppl frum dessert storm.....wich makes me think...blok gang is more of a street crew..then a rap crew

vicente
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
thanks da_inc_05....newz will sign with the Inc and is possible that it removes a album...

Enemy
09-08-2005, 07:31 PM
i reckon he will sign soon........

vicente
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by murda

;) :thumbsup:

Dermo
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by murda

check ur pm's please.

Enemy
09-08-2005, 08:02 PM
yer i did i was like what the hell why does it keep going away.....lol...itz gone now.......

da_inc_05
09-08-2005, 08:11 PM
hahaha naw kiss u got it twisted dat fake nigga lil rich said they all was gonna b on da upcomin source lol not newz friend hahaha newz friend said he was droppin new tracks late september he said they changed dat to an mixtape early oct. to mid oct. and i dont think he's signed wit anybody or if he is they're contract is endin soon dats why he's messin wit gotti n dem

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 08:46 PM
well if newz was signed..wit koch...he wudda been on there site and shit....im sure they wouldnt sign block gang as a hole.....they got like 2 rappers

Enemy
09-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
well if newz was signed..wit koch...he wudda been on there site and shit....im sure they wouldnt sign block gang as a hole.....they got like 2 rappers

lmao 2 rappers........

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
im positive newz is with inc gang...wich dub cnn said was a subsidary of the inc records....him and harry-o..not callin no one a lier tho..justt wat i believe

da_inc_05
09-08-2005, 09:04 PM
i aint sayin u lyin i believe duke though he dont be sayin shit dat b like wtf he only answers the questions i ask u figadel me... dont forget der was talk about the inc bein wit atlantic records but aint no artist or murder inc on atlantic records websites, shit def jam still got them as artist on der lol so websites dont really update like dat but i dunno i mean he said he was a murder inc affilate and shit but lol i jus dont know!!!! :pop: sit and c if the mixtape comes out in about a month or less

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 09:09 PM
i kno wat u mean..but..the hole inc/atlantic thing was all talks bout it goin 2 happen..its not official yet...hes sayin it..Blok Gang/Koch...like its official....we wudda heard about it....and the murder inc affiliate thing..newz said it in his mixtape...n bein an affiliate makes it seem like...hes wid inc gang..wich is a subsidary/affilate of murder inc.....like Birdgang/dipset....but ya..like u said..we wait and c wat happens.....

vicente
09-09-2005, 04:29 AM
to my they have said that Inc already this to me changing to its page Web...and that within very little already will put the new launchings...