PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent Feared For His Life, Targeted In Murder Inc Plot

relentless
09-08-2005, 04:00 AM
50 Cent reportedly revealed to federal agents that he feared for his life because of a feud with convicted Queens drug lord Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.

McGriff is a co-defendant in Irv and Chris "Gotti" Lorenzo's money laundering case. The two brothers are charged with allegedly putting drug money provided by McGriff into Murder Inc. Back in May, federal prosecutors accused the Gotti's of receiving "street protection" from McGriff in exchange for laundering money into the label

According to thesmokinggun.com, authorities and 50 believe that McGriff planned the 2000 shooting, in which the Queens rapper was hit nine times. A 2003 search warrant affidavit for Murder Inc.'s Manhattan offices claimed that McGriff was plotting to kill 50 and that he "communicates with Murder, Inc. employees concerning the target."

In a document, IRS agent Francis Mace wrote, "McGriff is tracking 50 Cent's whereabouts through his network of associates." Apparently McGriff's associates sent him surveillance reports to pager provided to him by Murder Inc. the label later changed its name to The Inc.

One report sent by Chris Lorenzo, said that 50 was in his old Queens neighborhood. "50 is in the hood Guy R. Brewer!" Reports say McGriff based his criminal operations near Guy R. Brewer Boulevard.

The affidavit written by agent Mace also cites 50 as refusing to discuss his own shooting, but agreeing to be questioned about the October 2002 murder of Jason "Jam Master Jay" Mizell of Run-D.M.C. Investigators were probing whether the legendary DJ was murdered for opposing the "blacklist" of his former protégé 50 Cent, which was reportedly set up by McGriff after he was exposed in 50's single, "Ghetto Qua Ran," [see lyrics] off his shelved 1999 album, Power of a Dollar. The affidavit doesn't reveal what 50 said regarding Jam Master Jay's killing, but it helped fuel rumors that the rapper was a "snitch." In the affidavit, agent Mace wrote that McGriff described 50 as "a talking dry snitcher" in one text message.

McGriff is also charged with ordering the 2001 murder of aspiring rapper Eric "E Money Bags" Smith. Footage featuring the late rapper surfaced as evidence for McGriff's trial. The footage was taken on the day E Money Baggs was murdered and was edited to give it a "G" rating by officials at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center. The two tapes are presently on file at the federal lockup in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The defendants, McGriff, Dennis Crosby, and Nicole Brown, charged in the 2001 killing are set to view the edited version in preparation for their trial.

sohh.com

vicente
09-08-2005, 05:07 AM
all these messages are all equal ones....this no longer matters....they wanted it to kill in the 2003,now no....

Rolfsma
09-08-2005, 05:15 AM
Offcourse this still matters... The feds are still busy with the cases against Irv & Chris and against McGriff. Now that this news came out, the feds will take this into the case, what will mean smaller chances for Irv & Chirs to get out of the case without problems.

vicente
09-08-2005, 05:36 AM
to irv and chris never it will pass nothing to them....gotti is going to be president of atlantic and has a company (the inc) with very talented artists:ja,ashanti,lloyd,newz,harry-o....

$aba
09-08-2005, 06:43 AM
ur so dumb

Dermo
09-08-2005, 07:13 AM
[quote]Originally posted by vicente
to irv and chris never it will pass nothing to them....gotti is going to be president of atlantic and has a company (the inc) with very talented artists:ja,ashanti,lloyd,newz,harry-o....[/quote

look u dont understand what is going on and you dont understand anything really just stop posting the same thing over and over again please !

vicente
09-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Dermo
to irv and chris never it will pass nothing to them....gotti is going to be president of atlantic and has a company (the inc) with very talented artists:ja,ashanti,lloyd,newz,harry-o....[/quote

look u dont understand what is going on and you dont understand anything really just stop posting the same thing over and over again please !

how?....it seems to me that you and I did not take well...

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 07:21 AM
because...this is bad news for them...it has nothin to do with irvs president job..and his talented artist...if he goes 2 jail..then thats it......and like rolf said..all this shit is juss gonna b added to the case..wich is not good news at all..

Bluck
09-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by vicente

lmao hahahaha he just posted somethin stupid after u told him not 2 hahaha

vicente
09-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK

?(
k_kiss, I believe that she will not affect next albums

zemben
09-08-2005, 08:54 AM
It's a real bad look for them

$aba
09-08-2005, 09:23 AM

?(
k_kiss, I believe that she will not affect next albums
wow u are dumb please can u shut up now!!

vicente
09-08-2005, 09:38 AM
how?

$aba
09-08-2005, 09:55 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:stop saying how
you are the most dumbest member on this forum

murderer
09-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by $aba

LMAO...easy on him. this doesnt luk like gud news...gud tho that fiddy is exposed finnaly, he was is a SNITCH!

S3M1R
09-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
Offcourse this still matters... The feds are still busy with the cases against Irv & Chris and against McGriff. Now that this news came out, the feds will take this into the case, what will mean smaller chances for Irv & Chirs to get out of the case without problems.

vicente
09-08-2005, 11:36 AM

I do not speak English...I speak thanks to it to a translator of SHIT!!!!!!I what I want it is that when you speak to put the whole words not to half,please....

Googs
09-08-2005, 11:55 AM
????????????????????
thats a lil weird

vicente
09-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Googs
????????????????????
thats a lil weird

I?:finger:

GUNS
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
lol 50 feares for his life , yeah he better do that if he comes 2 the netherlands lol

lol i think he will be six feet under within a year

bad news for The Inc , true true

and better newz cuz the Feds probaly saw this and wanna bust my ass now

PS : Why does the FBI always arrest Latino's & Blacks ??

vicente
09-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by GUNS
bad news for The Inc , true true

PS : Why does the FBI always arrest Latino's & Blacks ??

I know that they are the bad news for the Inc, but believe that it does not affect the future....

Rolfsma
09-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Keep believing that... Because when were unlucky all this shit will have no future for The Inc as result... These cases will sure affect the future of The Inc, cause if Irv and Chirs will be convicted, man, I don't know if The Inc has any future left then...

GUNS
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
The Feds are bitches man , they already have plans to lock up Suge Knight & J Prince man

sorry 2 say , but FBI = Rasist , bitch ass Nazi Cops

vicente
09-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Keep believing that... Because when were unlucky all this shit will have no future for The Inc as result... These cases will sure affect the future of The Inc, cause if Irv and Chirs will be convicted, man, I don't know if The Inc has any future left then...

No!!irv will be president of atlantic without no doubt...I believe that she will not pass anything...

k_kiss
09-08-2005, 04:11 PM
IRV CANT BE PRESIDENT IF HE GETS CONVICTED....STOP SAYIN THAT THIS DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN...EVERYONE ALREADI TOLD U ITS BAD NEWS...juss lisen

hip_hop_gab
09-08-2005, 05:12 PM
let me try to clear things up

if irv gottii gets convicted no label will accept them
(maby deathrow) but that means they wont sell shit

if he isnt convicted atlantic or watever will accept them and the will sell records its not only about talent its money invested in you by your label

vicente
09-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
IRV CANT BE PRESIDENT IF HE GETS CONVICTED....STOP SAYIN THAT THIS DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN...EVERYONE ALREADI TOLD U ITS BAD NEWS...juss lisen

I know that that news is not good....but to do case to me, will not influence in next albums of the Inc....

Rolfsma
09-08-2005, 05:47 PM

I know that that news is not good....but to do case to me, will not influence in next albums of the Inc....

For real, if Irv is in jail, how do you expect him to put out albums?? Damn, he already has trouble releasing albums, but that's still his own fault, hehe, if you know what I mean

vicente
09-08-2005, 06:29 PM

For real, if Irv is in jail, how do you expect him to put out albums?? Damn, he already has trouble releasing albums, but that's still his own fault, hehe, if you know what I mean

I know what you say,and I think that irv will not go to the jail....it already this working in new albums of ja, ashanti and lloyd, and will be no problem in removing cd's....they are with the case of gotti from the 2003, are not going to him to do nothing....I am sure that it could perfectly be the president of atlantic and that will be able to remove albums from the Inc....this is my opinion....each one will think a thing....

zemben
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Irv will get convicted of at least 1 count and they WILL spend some time in jail but they won't be found guilty on all the RICO charges

vicente
09-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by zemben
Irv will get convicted of at least 1 count and they WILL spend some time in jail but they won't be found guilty on all the RICO charges

:agree:

Magicahmed1
09-08-2005, 07:16 PM
yeah??

Enemy
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
lmao hardly any1 in this thread knew what they were talking about........lol

Bluck
09-09-2005, 04:05 AM
how?

lmao vicente just asked how to shut up lol!!!

relentless
09-09-2005, 06:54 AM
50 has cooperated with the police 4 the jmj case and its in print now, so no more denying it. i dunno how people think murder inc is pussy.

$aba
09-09-2005, 10:11 AM

how?

lmao
**walks over to vicente computer and pulls out the keyboard and jumps on it and smashs his tower**

vicente
09-09-2005, 10:36 AM

how?

lmao
**walks over to vicente computer and pulls out the keyboard and jumps on it and smashs his tower**

:(

zemben
09-09-2005, 01:36 PM
y'all are being TOO mean towards vicente

Hussein Fatal
09-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by relentless27
50 has cooperated with the police 4 the jmj case and its in print now, so no more denying it. i dunno how people think murder inc is pussy.

It's simple. They dont read, and listen to wack ass 50 Cent music.

zemben
09-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Hussein Fatal

Originally posted by relentless27

It's simple. They dont read, and listen to wack ass 50 Cent music.

lol... America takes whatever they see on TV and think it's true

vicente
09-09-2005, 02:28 PM

;( :stick:

Chyna_Doll
09-09-2005, 03:29 PM

Lol. When CHyna said it, i got banned though...

vicente
09-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Chyna_Doll

to my?

liltezr13
09-09-2005, 05:20 PM
when is the irv&chris court date

vicente
09-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by liltezr13
when is the irv&chris court date

?(

$aba
09-10-2005, 12:41 AM

Originally posted by Chyna_Doll

to my?lol he annoy u aswell? :stick:

Bluck
09-10-2005, 05:47 AM

not even man people are just sick of him writing his same opinion on every second reply to a thread and writing 'how' 'to that' and ?( bout everything - just cause he can't speak english doesnt give him extra special privelages to a pain in the ass

vicente
09-10-2005, 05:59 AM

not even man people are just sick of him writing his same opinion on every second reply to a thread and writing 'how' 'to that' and ?( bout everything - just cause he can't speak english doesnt give him extra special privelages to a pain in the ass

you must know that I do not know to speak English....and that I have a translator who is one SHIT....

Bluck
09-10-2005, 06:29 AM

you must know that I do not know to speak English....and that I have a translator who is one SHIT....

ur english has nothing to do with u being stupid and putting up senseless and repetitvie threads, posts and replies

i dont have a problem with u, i talk to u on msn, but i'm speakin on behalf of alot of people at this forum who are getting really annoyed with u

vicente
09-10-2005, 06:59 AM

ur english has nothing to do with u being stupid and putting up senseless and repetitvie threads, posts and replies

i dont have a problem with u, i talk to u on msn, but i'm speakin on behalf of alot of people at this forum who are getting really annoyed with u

ok,I feel it to all.... :cool: