PDA

View Full Version : IG J.Prince and Suge Label could still happen.

Dermo
09-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Yukmouth recently did an interview were he was asked about the IG J.Prince and Suge Label and this is what he had to say : "Yeah. That’s still in the making. I heard about that and I think that’s very true. I mean the first black distribution company ever… So I think they’re about to come together and make that happen. I think there’s a lot of complications and shit… I really don’t know what’s going down. It’s definitely going down. I’ve seen albums, ya know what I mean. I definitely know about a Face and Tupac album coming out called “Face to Face” and it’s done. It’s definitely in the mix."

Yuk also mentioned that due to Irv's partnership with J.Prince Yuk got involved in the 50 beef as a mark of respect for his boss's associate, heres what he had to say about it : "Same shit, man. Me ridin’ for my executive producer, man. J Prince, ya know what I mean. He’s riding with Irv Gotti and them so that’s our family ya know? If Prince ride with ‘em we ride with ‘em. They started dissing Irv and them and Prince didn’t like it so he called me like “Yo ride on them n*ggaz” cuz I’m a rida. I’ve been ridin’ on n*ggaz since I signed to Rap-A-Lot. He got on me like “Hey man get on them dudes” and I’ve been on em ever since. Murdering them." Thanks to Westside for posting the interview on our forum (http://murderinc-online.com/usforum)

vicente
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
how?

KilL@
09-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Yea i think with Gotti becoming President at Atlantic that it makes it even more likely for the joint label to start! I just think it will take some time before it ever really happens...

And on the issue of Yuk ride'n for J.Prince and the reason for his beef with 50 is cuz of us I find kinda funny (cuz Yuk and them aint big fans of Ja) but yet they got in are beef....but its wuteva i got much respect for Yuk/Regime and the whole Rap-A-Lot family they some real ass niggaz ova there!!!!

propz to "westside" for the interview

Magicahmed1
09-06-2005, 07:44 PM
crooked i and eastwood were on the last temptation on that song " worldwide connected "

k_kiss
09-06-2005, 08:09 PM
good read.....itl be great if it happpens......but like kill@ said..itll take time...but first step..is 2 receive official news of gotti bein prez of atlantic....on the real...i dont really care much for it.. i want..irv and the inc..to get poppin first....but we'll c wat happens

JaTahChild01
09-06-2005, 09:15 PM
the regime was hot as hell before gonzoe left. That woulda been dope if they could had 2 former outlawz alligned with the inc.

vicente
09-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss
good read.....itl be great if it happpens......but like kill@ said..itll take time...but first step..is 2 receive official news of gotti bein prez of atlantic....on the real...i dont really care much for it.. i want..irv and the inc..to get poppin first....but we'll c wat happens

:agree:

Westside
09-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by KilL@
Yea i think with Gotti becoming President at Atlantic that it makes it even more likely for the joint label to start! I just think it will take some time before it ever really happens...

And on the issue of Yuk ride'n for J.Prince and the reason for his beef with 50 is cuz of us I find kinda funny (cuz Yuk and them aint big fans of Ja) but yet they got in are beef....but its wuteva i got much respect for Yuk/Regime and the whole Rap-A-Lot family they some real ass niggaz ova there!!!!

propz to "westside" for the interview
But this was kinda before he was with J Prince so when came with his first album on Rap-A-Lot J Prince said he was cool with him so Yuk said ok.
And remember that Black Child interview he said he wanted to do song with Yuk and they had allready saw eachother when Black was in the west.
So if you got Black & Yuk on a track that gonna be fire.

GUNS
09-07-2005, 07:55 AM
i think it will be cool , irv as ceo or president @ atlantic , moving the inc there

and start that company with suge n prince with promotion ect ect from Atlantic

similar like what Dame Dash did with his new label and Rocafella

vicente
09-07-2005, 08:46 AM
the Inc will be one of the best companies....gotti will always work with the artists of the Inc....and I am sure that ja, ashanti and lloyd will sell more than 3 million discs....

JaTahChild01
09-07-2005, 10:25 AM
^that would require each artist going plaitinum once and lloydaint going platinum

vicente
09-07-2005, 11:03 AM
but next albums of lloyd will be platinum

JaTahChild01
09-07-2005, 11:47 AM
no they wont. He will prolly never have a hit as big as southside was so he wont hit platinum.

vicente
09-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by JaTahChild01
no they wont. He will prolly never have a hit as big as southside was so he wont hit platinum.

:(you are mistaken....next albums of lloyd will have many better sales than southside....it every time aspires to more...

S3M1R
09-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Lloyd might sell well if he features a popular artist like Ciara on the first single and make something hot of it a big party banger and it WILL go platinum... I really really really hope this will happenn!!! It would be great for tha Inc... Btw can someone tell me the best selling artists from Atlantis records?

Dermo
09-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by S3M1R
Lloyd might sell well if he features a popular artist like Ciara on the first single and make something hot of it a big party banger and it WILL go platinum... I really really really hope this will happenn!!! It would be great for tha Inc... Btw can someone tell me the best selling artists from Atlantis records?

twista or missy.

zemben
09-07-2005, 12:35 PM
u also Avril Lavigne, Brandy ( who left), a lot of those pop stars

JaTahChild01
09-07-2005, 12:45 PM
he had a hot summer banger with ashanti and then ashanti and scarface arguably the most respected artist ALIVE and he didnt even hit gold lol. How is ciara gunan push him to platinum status?You crazy.

vicente
09-07-2005, 01:37 PM
you are crazy!!lloyd offered to ashanti in first single,she is the best singer than he could make offer....who sings with ashanti is ensured success...I hope that first single of the new album of lloyd also offers to ashanti or to ja...

S3M1R
09-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm talking about the motherfucking popularity, Scarface has respect but isn't popular at all... (Maybe only in the US) but Ciara is famous all over the world and her music is fucking popular and Lloyd & Ciara know eachother for a long time so it would be the BEST way to make Lloyd go gold or plat... A single with Ciara...

vicente
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm talking about the motherfucking popularity, Scarface has respect but isn't popular at all... (Maybe only in the US) but Ciara is famous all over the world and her music is fucking popular and Lloyd & Ciara know eachother for a long time so it would be the BEST way to make Lloyd go gold or plat... A single with Ciara...

he must do singles with ja,ashanti,newz,ciara,omarion....

hip_hop_gab
09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
ciara would be a good collabo

JaTahChild01
09-07-2005, 06:47 PM
ashanti is bigger than ciara and he was on a song with ashanti. I dont know about hwere u live but in NY southsde was like top 10 biggest sumemr bangers and u isnt gunna top southside in popularity. So if southside couldnt do it then no song he makes will.

vicente
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
ashanti is bigger than ciara and he was on a song with ashanti. I dont know about hwere u live but in NY southsde was like top 10 biggest sumemr bangers and u isnt gunna top southside in popularity. So if southside couldnt do it then no song he makes will.

I live in Spain and southside has not sounded here....I suppose that in NY he will have been tremendous,no?,for my southside is one of the songs that I more like of the Inc....this in my top 10 of the Inc...

Hussein Fatal
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Lloyd might sell well if he features a popular artist like Ciara on the first single and make something hot of it a big party banger and it WILL go platinum... I really really really hope this will happenn!!! It would be great for tha Inc... Btw can someone tell me the best selling artists from Atlantis records?Ciara wont do much.

vicente
09-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Hussein Fatal

Lloyd might sell well if he features a popular artist like Ciara on the first single and make something hot of it a big party banger and it WILL go platinum... I really really really hope this will happenn!!! It would be great for tha Inc... Btw can someone tell me the best selling artists from Atlantis records?Ciara wont do much.

ciara is great....with ashanti and ja it will sell more, but with it also ciara be good

Magicahmed1
09-07-2005, 07:17 PM
or Mariah Carey her album sold 3.1 million copies... its hot

da_inc_05
09-07-2005, 10:51 PM
lol mmm lloyd is a real good singer he's gonna b big soon maybe his next album will do it for him he gots alot of talent, u cant really blame him for lack of sales it was his first album n it was on the inc lol i think he should collabo wit 50 bet dat will put him over the roof :pop:

vicente
09-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by da_inc_05
lol mmm lloyd is a real good singer he's gonna b big soon maybe his next album will do it for him he gots alot of talent, u cant really blame him for lack of sales it was his first album n it was on the inc lol i think he should collabo wit 50 bet dat will put him over the roof :pop:

how?,that it sings with 50?....its album will leave within very little and surely that surpasses to southside....

Westside
09-08-2005, 05:48 AM
Lloyd can go platinum.
But they also need support him more in europe cause i saw his album was dropped here but only a 4/5 months later and they even didnt dropped a video on TV.

Believe me if the has Ciara at this moment they can break records.

vicente
09-08-2005, 06:11 AM
it every time will have better sales....I do not know if southside will be platinum, but its following album yes...it in his next album must have songs with ja,ashanti,newz,ciara,omarion,harry-o....

S3M1R
09-08-2005, 10:44 AM

Ashanti ain't bigger at this moment... Ashanti sold 800.000 Ciara did 1.5mill so the numbers show who the fuck is bigger...n stop saying that ashanti is bigger man atm...

S3M1R
09-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by vicente
it every time will have better sales....I do not know if southside will be platinum, but its following album yes...it in his next album must have songs with ja,ashanti,newz,ciara,omarion,harry-o....
DONT FUCKING REPEAT ALL UR FUCKING POSTS OMG SORRY BUT UR REALLY GETTING ON MY MOTHERFUCKING NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :motz:

vicente
09-08-2005, 11:33 AM

Ashanti ain't bigger at this moment... Ashanti sold 800.000 Ciara did 1.5mill so the numbers show who the fuck is bigger...n stop saying that ashanti is bigger man atm...

it gives equal, ashanti has sold the triple that it ciara....ashanti has sold more than 1 million anywhere in the world....it is necessary to count anywhere in the world, nonsingle in the U.S.A....

player
09-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Ciara sells more album than ashanti in the world now

vicente
09-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by player

but it ciara single has removed a album...it ciara does not reach 3 million altogether, and ashanti has sold more than 10...

Bluck
09-09-2005, 03:48 AM

:(you are mistaken....next albums of lloyd will have many better sales than southside....it every time aspires to more...

yeah cause cause cassidy really did better second time round :roll:
if that statement is true then how come JA Rule went from platinum to gold?
But on the real lloyd is alrite but he aint nothin special, i think u need to accept the fact that lloyd really aint that good and move on..:roll:

Bluck
09-09-2005, 04:01 AM

Originally posted by player

but it ciara single has removed a album...it ciara does not reach 3 million altogether, and ashanti has sold more than 10...

yeah she used to, JA Rule used to sell 4mil on an album once he don't anymore, quit livin in the past people are tryin to say lloyd should do a song wit someone who is hot now...not a has been (for lack of better words, but vicente needs to get the point of wat everyone is tryin to tell him...)

vicente
09-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK

But on the real lloyd is alrite but he aint nothin special, i think u need to accept the fact that lloyd really aint that good and move on..:roll:

to you it passes something to you with lloyd?....you must recognize that he is a great artist....and that is the future of r&b...

Westside
09-09-2005, 06:18 AM

to you it passes something to you with lloyd?....you must recognize that he is a great artist....and that is the future of r&b...
:agree: fuck tha haters

GUNS
09-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Ciara's next album will feat a lot of songs with her lover Bow Wow ....

i wonder what Bow Wow's mom would say about them ??

back 2 the subject ....INC Needs time

vicente
09-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by GUNS
....INC Needs time

of which?

liltezr13
09-09-2005, 05:24 PM
a man why you downing lloyd for, i know he's goin platinum on his next release

vicente
09-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by liltezr13
i know he's goin platinum on his next release

:agree:

Bluck
09-11-2005, 06:15 AM

yeah, thats wat everyone said bout R.U.L.E b4 it was released...y can't people here just b a lil fucking realistic?

Westside
09-11-2005, 06:50 AM

yeah, thats wat everyone said bout R.U.L.E b4 it was released...y can't people here just b a lil fucking realistic?
Cause Lloyd his a lil more fans specially with the lady's.
I think Lloyd next release has a bigger chance to go platinum the Ja's R.U.L.E.

vicente
09-11-2005, 07:05 AM
the next album of lloyd will go platinum...

liltezr13
09-14-2005, 07:36 PM
A MAN WHY YOU DOWNING THEM FO, JA WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING R.U.L.E. TO GO PLATINUM,HE JUST HAD TO GET BACK IN HIS POSITION

Bluck
09-14-2005, 10:51 PM
A MAN WHY YOU DOWNING THEM FO, JA WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING R.U.L.E. TO GO PLATINUM,HE JUST HAD TO GET BACK IN HIS POSITION

thats what people were posting saying "JA goin platinum on this' and shit like that before it was released, and vicente who dont no shit talkin bout how it sold 2mil in da US, and i'm sayin for people to quit bein INC groupies talking bullshit how everythin they drop goin to go platinum. I love da INC, but people need to imagining shit.

Bluck
09-14-2005, 10:54 PM
the next album of lloyd will go platinum...

quit posting muthafucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!! :sniper:
u fucking dont no shit!!!!!!!!

Westside
09-15-2005, 03:00 AM
We will see BLUCK.
Lloyd goes Platinum :finger:

vicente
09-15-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Westside
We will see BLUCK.

yeahh....

Fuck Bluck!!!!! :cool:

Bluck
09-15-2005, 06:01 AM
We will see BLUCK.

lmao ur like vicente the 2nd or somethin hahahahahahaahaha!!!!
i'm goin to let u two live in ur fantasy world now.
Peace.

vicente
09-15-2005, 06:13 AM

We will see BLUCK.

lmao ur like vicente the 2nd or somethin hahahahahahaahaha!!!!
i'm goin to let u two live in ur fantasy world now.
Peace.

:blahblah:

zemben
09-15-2005, 08:44 AM
he might go plat if he gets the right push, but hey, music ain't about going plat!

vicente
09-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by zemben
he might go plat if he gets the right push, but hey, music ain't about going plat!

:bow:

Westside
09-15-2005, 09:56 AM
No offence to you BLUCK you just say cause Ja didnt go Platinum Lloyd cant go plat ether that's str8 up boolshit and you know it.

vicente
09-15-2005, 11:05 AM
No offence to you BLUCK you just say cause Ja didnt go Platinum Lloyd cant go plat ether that's str8 up boolshit and you know it.

:bow: :)

da_inc_05
09-15-2005, 02:45 PM
yall buggin ja's album deserved to go plat. but it didnt cuz all of da hate... der is no hate on lloyd he is a very unique singer and he does have the talent to go plat. he's probaly in the top 5 best rnb singers out there but he just aint get no recognition and southside didnt deserve to go plat. it was a good album but it wasnt all dat his hooks on all dez other rappers songs have been crazy he did real good for an first album release by an rnb singer and his next album will do better specially since he knows the game now... yall got to remember all da hate the inc was gettin in 03 n 04 things r jus startin to look good for us i gurantee if lloyd would of came out wit lil jon n tvt records reppin hard for atl he would of went plat. if not double wit his first album jus based on who he's workin wit ders no hate on lil jon so its eazy for ppl he works wit to go plat dats real talk.... yall sayin ja and lloyd aint go platinium cuz they dont have talent but it was jus da hate n its slowly goin away bet they'll both hit plat. wit der next album ashanti the only one who seems to be fallin cuz ppl gettin tired of her same ol shit she needs to change it up or come out wit a banger

vicente
09-15-2005, 02:55 PM
yall buggin ja's album deserved to go plat. but it didnt cuz all of da hate... der is no hate on lloyd he is a very unique singer and he does have the talent to go plat. he's probaly in the top 5 best rnb singers out there but he just aint get no recognition and southside didnt deserve to go plat. it was a good album but it wasnt all dat his hooks on all dez other rappers songs have been crazy he did real good for an first album release by an rnb singer and his next album will do better specially since he knows the game now... yall got to remember all da hate the inc was gettin in 03 n 04 things r jus startin to look good for us i gurantee if lloyd would of came out wit lil jon n tvt records reppin hard for atl he would of went plat. if not double wit his first album jus based on who he's workin wit ders no hate on lil jon so its eazy for ppl he works wit to go plat dats real talk.... yall sayin ja and lloyd aint go platinium cuz they dont have talent but it was jus da hate n its slowly goin away bet they'll both hit plat. wit der next album ashanti the only one who seems to be fallin cuz ppl gettin tired of her same ol shit she needs to change it up or come out wit a banger

you are right in many things...lloyd this between the 3 better artists of r&b,and he is possible that he this first sometimes...."R.U.L.E." and "Southside" was deserved to go to platinum....ashanti must follow the style of its first album....it must be how ja, she must say in its songs "murrderrr" or "the i-n-c",you know?....I do not say that it says it in all, but in 4 or 5 yes....ashanti has much talent, she can sell still more of 5 million discs....

k_kiss
09-15-2005, 05:48 PM
i feel lloyd will hit plat...wenever we find a find home..i think theyll give him a big push...his hole southside album was flames..almost every record.....ashanti..shud go back to her old days..i like her better that way...i wasnt feelin that...only u stuff...and that touch my body..or turn it up shit......i prefer..foolish..baby..rain on me type singles....but doesnt matter..theyll get my support 100% no matter wat

vicente
09-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
i feel lloyd will hit plat...wenever we find a find home..i think theyll give him a big push...his hole southside album was flames..almost every record.....ashanti..shud go back to her old days..i like her better that way...i wasnt feelin that...only u stuff...and that touch my body..or turn it up shit......i prefer..foolish..baby..rain on me type singles....but doesnt matter..theyll get my support 100% no matter wat

:bow: :thumbsup:

Bluck
09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
yall sayin ja and lloyd aint go platinium cuz they dont have talent but it was jus da hate n its slowly goin away bet they'll both hit plat. wit der next album ashanti the only one who seems to be fallin cuz ppl gettin tired of her same ol shit she needs to change it up or come out wit a banger

wen did i say shit bout their talent? All i said is that they didnt go platinum, and people r sayin i'm a hater for not talking straight up bullshit. And yeah, ashantis old style was better. (only u i thought was good though)
Westside, can u quote me sayin shit bout lloyd not goin platinum cause of JA Rule? No u cant cause i didnt say shit, so fuck up. Maybe Lloyd will go platinum on his next release (Loki definately will), but u cant talk like its a done thing, cause u and dickrider vicente arent fucking pyschic. LLoyd came out firin, Southside was a cool song, u think Lloyd gon be able to top that on his next album? I dont think so.

Vicente, its obvious to everyone here at MIO u dont no shit (Westside bein the only exception), so i'm gonna try not to respond do u for now on. U r definately fucked up in the head.

Well thats it for me. I'm gonna leave this shit alone now.

vicente
09-16-2005, 02:28 AM

yall sayin ja and lloyd aint go platinium cuz they dont have talent but it was jus da hate n its slowly goin away bet they'll both hit plat. wit der next album ashanti the only one who seems to be fallin cuz ppl gettin tired of her same ol shit she needs to change it up or come out wit a banger

wen did i say shit bout their talent? All i said is that they didnt go platinum, and people r sayin i'm a hater for not talking straight up bullshit. And yeah, ashantis old style was better. (only u i thought was good though)
Westside, can u quote me sayin shit bout lloyd not goin platinum cause of JA Rule? No u cant cause i didnt say shit, so fuck up. Maybe Lloyd will go platinum on his next release (Loki definately will), but u cant talk like its a done thing, cause u and dickrider vicente arent fucking pyschic. LLoyd came out firin, Southside was a cool song, u think Lloyd gon be able to top that on his next album? I dont think so.

Vicente, its obvious to everyone here at MIO u dont no shit (Westside bein the only exception), so i'm gonna try not to respond do u for now on. U r definately fucked up in the head.

Well thats it for me. I'm gonna leave this shit alone now.

the following album of lloyd will go to platinum...southside was a song to go to platinum....ja and ashanti will return to sell more than 3 million discs....