PDA

View Full Version : Came Back For You (loc Diss)

RipPrincess
08-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I came back for you...
See I stayed away, but now RIP back to play
I came back for you...
Loc, this cheating ass, two faces, "gangstas" from pussy Places (New Zealand)
I came back for you...
Everybodies waiting on me, only pussies hating on me
I came back for you...
Words popping, Bodies dropping, RIP - non stopping

PRINCESS
~~~~~~

Conquestor, I"ll pull shit to blind this nigga like a window
It still not sin though, i bet Loc just RIP's DilDO!
WHOAH!
Still on our collabos, still tryna "TRICK", but still a worthless Hoe
In da battle, As Nana's lyrics shot Spirit expressions like a picture show
Let's get it straight? If I won there without any hate...
We know the better of us two, On here they gas u up, on there you deflate
This nigga is ass, Leon is Ass, Freeway Is Ass
Ya'll shootin off at the mouth, but WE HAVING A FUCKING BLAST!
I mean these kats knew he was cheating, creeping, wolf but sheeping
BUT NOW YA'LL KATS IS DUST NANA WAS SWEEPING!
Loc came on MIO for us, Came on Ckari forum for us
Now we came back for you; nigga just tempt us to bust
Over here pretending, tryna be down, but ended up 6 feet in dirt descending
This pussy has no ending?! How Loc Still got his pussy "pending"
My shit tight like its mergin, Loc acting up, but he a 40 year old virgin
If he got that cheat urgin...Loc gonna need a 40 year old surgeon
How you gonna say RIP ain't the best
When u made Spirit and followed like a pest,
On MIO, all these dickryders; PUT EM UP, nigga...we ain't mean ya lighters
Yeah, I know my flow was tighters; ya'll shodda stuck to remaining biters
You was neva decent; lucky the beef for you was convenient
Lucky RIP was lenient, ya'll kats of old, we still was recent..
Specially now I know the reality...someone will require hospitality
Fatality, in our Brutality, RIP back in the same shit like dicks in homosexuality

I SAID

RIP back in the "same shit" like "dicks" in "homosexuality"

I came back for you...
See I stayed away, but now RIP back to play
I came back for you...
Loc, this cheating ass, two faces, "gangstas" from pussy Places (New Zealand)
I came back for you
Everybodies waiting on me, only pussies hating on me
I came back for you
Words popping, Bodies dropping, RIP - non stopping

RipPrincess
08-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Just another fucking funeral service.

KNEW NIGGAS ON HERE WAS VOTING SHADY AS HELL!

Chyna_Doll
08-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Lol that was funny though.

Specially now I know the reality...someone will require hospitality
Fatality, in our Brutality, RIP back in the same shit like dicks in homosexuality

Over here pretending, tryna be down, but ended up 6 feet in dirt descending

In da battle, As Nana's lyrics shot Spirit expressions like a picture show

TTP
08-31-2005, 02:11 PM
lame

spadez
08-31-2005, 02:52 PM
why don't both ya'll just do like a fuckin' 20 bar battle and squash the shit. 20 bars has a way of wearing a beef out anywayz. Me and LOc did that shit, then a 15 pretty much right after. Are ya'll jus mad cause he tricked you and joined rip?

Also when your doin' a diss you wanna try to drive everything that pertains to your target directly into the ground, feel me. I jus don't feel that you did that to the degree of your "beef".....peace

Chyna_Doll
08-31-2005, 02:58 PM
No we are happy that he tricked us and got into ripset...

LOL. HIS IS THIS FUCKING GUY ANYWAY HONESTLY.

You ova here sucking his dick cause he probably making alternate screennames and voting for you mulitiple times too. Don't act like you ain't know he was SpiritLifta. Fucking con ass dude. I bet you are "supposedly" better then Ripset too. Fucking cons yo. Can't none of ya'll beat us failrly and Nana proved that on Ckari Forums.

Leon Fluxx
08-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Haha.. I told you i got pull in ruipset.. good trick loc.. lol..
Hey you guys are coming at me... do somthing.. alll droppin verses... lol why dont any of u niggaz and bitches battle me.. thats alll...Puttin my name in ya collabo's i didnt diss ripset... i diessed ya phony ass lacky da kid... i aint beefing no more sooo you wont get a collabo back... but if u got some beef.. lets handle it... set up the thread... 15 barz...

Leon Fluxx
08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
lol... You niggaz would be like "loc is fucking trash... he aint shit" lol??? then you saying Spirit is alll mighty... sooo now we know whos dickridin... am i wrong????? he proved it... You niggaz dont vote right... cause i know non of ya'll niggaz would vote for loc... and i know all of you will vote for spirit... soooo facts is in....

NANA set it up....

spadez
08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Chyna jus poppin' off to everyone. I ain't even start shit and you tryin' to act all hard on me now...but I am a fair individual homes, if you or any Ripset bitch wanna battle like you the Last Don an shit, get at me...real talent only, please...peace

JaTahChild01
08-31-2005, 03:51 PM
lol at all this talk like anyones gunna get hurt. Fake ass threats behind weak ass disses.

spadez
08-31-2005, 04:00 PM
allow me to explain the situation more clearly....see (ur answer)

Leon Fluxx
08-31-2005, 04:15 PM
lol nana i just read the whole thing.. garabage.. u fallen off... cause that shit was "ass out like fat bitches in bikini's" lol... step it up.. stop that weak one word rhyming pattern.. lol.. swich ya shit up... 40 year old u said twice and it wasnt funny the first... u can do a lot better then this.. holla back..

Mz. Meanie
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
YOU MURDERED THIS FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chyna_Doll
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
From real Pussy ass PLaces. New JERSEY AND then fucking New ZEALAND. Lmfao. Fuck these new places, cause they all smell like new Twat.

Spadez reason I pop off at you is because you are shit. So naturally anything that comes out of your mouth is shit.

What the fuck you gonna do, cry. Go make another "ANSWER" thread. You can't do shit to me, fucking faggot. Grow the fuck up. NO HOMO, but all if you was pussy, I wodda been ate yo ass up.

Leon Fluxx
08-31-2005, 06:01 PM
lol i got murder???? lol

Ckari - choke artist
Nana - tie (waiting for a rematch)
Chyna - beat twice
Thei Chi - choke artist
C&A - choked....
Spirit aka loc - won lol
Mz meanie... You wanna battle..
Imma faggot... I dunno i thought u were referrin to me..
lol chyna go back to school and sit home wit ya kid lol.. ya gangsta right???
Its not where u from its what u do... And Niggaz no BrickCity is no fucking joke... Car Jacking Capital in the World... Plenty of murders... Watch New Jersey Drive... Take down some notez.. and see how the hood is... This aint no fucking Jewish Brooklyn serian motherfuckerz... lol thats alll i gotta say... Brooklyn is chill u just thinking its the hardest place in the world lol... That ghetto is only a couple blocks long... tha last time imma say that... ask anyone in brooklyn Bedstuy... thats it... Yea i live in Jersey and i holdin my shit down in Harlem too... Sooo raise the fuck up... Before i snatch ya child and throw it ova the Brooklyn Bridge...

JaTahChild01
08-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Chyna_Doll
From real Pussy ass PLaces. New JERSEY AND then fucking New ZEALAND. Lmfao. Fuck these new places, cause they all smell like new Twat.

Spadez reason I pop off at you is because you are shit. So naturally anything that comes out of your mouth is shit.

What the fuck you gonna do, cry. Go make another "ANSWER" thread. You can't do shit to me, fucking faggot. Grow the fuck up. NO HOMO, but all if you was pussy, I wodda been ate yo ass up.

haha oh my gangstaness you got to be kidding?! Jerz city is like top 5 hoods in the world. You know u just hating when u say sumtin like that. I got niggaz up in Jerz that aint to be fucked with. Its crazy going up there man especially at night when the dudes be strolling teh block lol. Man cops is scared to walk at night there, you crazy.

Cain_&_Able
09-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Jersey is pussy. Top 5 hoods...wtf is that.

YO stop reading the fucking encyclopedia. Real niggas know real hoods. Ain't no real hoods in jersey.

Leon does recognize he won all his battles by cheating right? He gonna say "Beat twice' to Chyna. meanwhile he had his fucking friend voting more then once in one battle and in the other battle he was feeding.

ONLY PERSON IN RIPSET YOU BEAT FA REAL IS SPIRITLIFTA LOL!