PDA

View Full Version : Ckari Forums Here!

Mz. Meanie
08-30-2005, 08:45 PM
WE HERE TO ROCK THIS SHIT. LIL ASS NIGGA COME UP ON OUR FUCKING SITE POPPING MAD SHIT. BITCH ASS LOC.

Cain_&_Able
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM
How many people coming? Like 5 people is online and only 3 of us is here so far. I am talking to Chyna on AIM RIGHT NOW.

Mz. Meanie
08-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Everybody say something else. No body really online right now, but I forwarded the message and shit.

BUT STRAIGHT UP, FUCK THAT CRACKA ASS (LOL) WHITE CORNBREAD TEXT RAPPER.

he a loser yo, Cain&Able. I'm sorry, but when ya'll told me he pretending to be fuckin SpiritLifta that said a lot. lol. White people need to get a life sometimes lol.

Cain_&_Able
08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Just tell them to do what I told you to do. Make a couple a' accounts and shit.

Matter of fact just give people the links.

Lol funny thing is after he would vote (FOR HIMSELF), he would say "Even someone in your squad voted for me" lol. FUCKING CHEATING ASS. I knew no fucking Critical Flows could ever fucking beat me.

LOC
08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Mz. Meanie
Everybody say something else. No body really online right now, but I forwarded the message and shit.

BUT STRAIGHT UP, FUCK THAT CRACKA ASS (LOL) WHITE CORNBREAD TEXT RAPPER.

he a loser yo, Cain&Able. I'm sorry, but when ya'll told me he pretending to be fuckin SpiritLifta that said a lot. lol. White people need to get a life sometimes lol.

yes and ckari and chyna doll are reall black rnt they:roll:

Cain_&_Able
08-30-2005, 09:00 PM
lol well they ain't white...

Cain_&_Able
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
ALL THAT BULLSHIT TO TAKE DOWN RIPSET AND HE WAS IN RIPSET FOR A FUCKING MONTH AND STILL DIDN"T MANAGE TO DO SHIT BUT MAKE BUSTED ASS VOTES THAT WE ALL KNEW WAS FAKE THEN SAY

"EVEN YOUR CREW MEMBER VOTED AGAINST YOU."

NANA KNEW BOUT THIS MOTHERFUCKER FIRST. PROPS TO HER FOR KEEPING THE CHAINMAIL AWAY.

GUNS
08-31-2005, 08:08 AM
az soon them lil kids are doing trouble shit , we bann them lol

Chyna_Doll
08-31-2005, 10:34 AM
You ain't banning shit. We ain't do shit. Who the fuck ya'll should ban should be loc and fucking Leon Fluxx cause he knew Loc was on 2 accs voting for him.

PLus guns, seriously. When was the last time you won a battle to have "ANY" say in what goes on in MIO.

RipPrincess
08-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Wassup ya'll. Lets get it poppin

Leon Fluxx
08-31-2005, 03:19 PM
rofl... chyna u sound like alil girl... lol
nooooo u should ban leon he knew lol... c'mon now....
FUck alll u niggaz... fuck alll u honky crackers fuck all you spics....
Yea i said it.... C'mon see me thats some battle words...
Mz whoever come see me...
Chyna u can come see me again...
Cain u can come see me too if u dont choke... lol...
I might be in ripset too lolll who knowz lol... hahaha... niggaz have no idea...

JaTahChild01
08-31-2005, 03:55 PM
spreadin that paranoia^

yo whats with the white/black shit? So what if Loc is white he still spits hotter shit than most of yall niggaz and ricans. Freestyling aint held strickly to one race especially over a damn computer. So what freestyling isnt typically dominated by WHITE people..well ya know what else GIRLS dont usually do it either and i seen like 3 of yall bitches on here talkin shit so harden up and stop bitching and getting race invovled.

spadez
08-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JaTahChild01
spreadin that paranoia^

yo whats with the white/black shit? So what if Loc is white he still spits hotter shit than most of yall niggaz and ricans. Freestyling aint held strickly to one race especially over a damn computer. So what freestyling isnt typically dominated by WHITE people..well ya know what else GIRLS dont usually do it either and i seen like 3 of yall bitches on here talkin shit so harden up and stop bitching and getting race invovled.

REAL TALK

Chyna_Doll
08-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Leon Fluxx
rofl... chyna u sound like alil girl... lol
nooooo u should ban leon he knew lol... c'mon now....
FUck alll u niggaz... fuck alll u honky crackers fuck all you spics....
Yea i said it.... C'mon see me thats some battle words...
Mz whoever come see me...
Chyna u can come see me again...
Cain u can come see me too if u dont choke... lol...
I might be in ripset too lolll who knowz lol... hahaha... niggaz have no idea...

You NEVER won a battle without dickryding Votes. I proved that shit in our last battle. Having two of the same person vote for you. . . lol. Fucking fag.

Ya shit is useless nigga. SpiritLifta was the only one in Ripset with a fucking suspicion. Why the fuck you think we found out right after the password. You must think we fucking dumb. Truth is... ya'll faggots is dumb...ya'll faggots is done.

DIMEBITCH
08-31-2005, 11:44 PM
ONE WORD:BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RipPrincess
09-01-2005, 01:47 AM
DIMEBITCH are you wildout or Tru?