PDA

View Full Version : About "John Tucker Must Die" and More

vicente
08-30-2005, 06:53 AM
John Roberts had dinner with three other men Thursday at the McCormick & Schmick fish house in Bethesda, Md. The U.S. Supreme Court nominee and his group were tucked into a private dining area known as the "snuggery." Roberts had the grilled halibut and judiciously divided three desserts. Says our eavesdropper: "All they talked about was golf".

Fresh off the set of her flick "John Tucker Must Die," in which she plays a vengeful ex-girlfriend of "Desperate Housewives" boy toy Jesse Metcalfe, Ashanti jetted off to Seattle to visit a 15-year-old fan suffering from ovarian cancer.Yoko Ono and son Sean are synchronized with the Broadway cast of "Lennon." They're all sporting Udi Behr's new Time for Peace watch.

zemben
08-30-2005, 09:00 AM
at least we know what she's doing

vicente
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
to that that comes?....she now this working in a new album (ashanti remixes)

joeliz
09-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by zemben
at least we know what she's doing
she also said this last time she was on 106 and park. and she said she was look at other movies. i do hope she is working on another album because i really miss her. :box:

vicente
09-02-2005, 01:19 PM
she this working in a new album with another person of the Inc,soon official will be made...."murda" and "bluck" already know that disc is... :)the news is one that was expected from the last year....when you know it you go to cheer much....I, murda and bluck already know it...

Bluck
09-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by vicente
she this working in a new album with another person of the Inc,soon official will be made...."murda" and "bluck" already know that disc is... :)the news is one that was expected from the last year....when you know it you go to cheer much....I, murda and bluck already know it...

hell yeah but it aint official yet vicente, remember what murda said aight

vicente
09-03-2005, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK

Originally posted by vicente

hell yeah but it aint official yet vicente, remember what murda said aight

ok...it is a secret yours, mine and of murda....;)