PDA

View Full Version : Someone talking shit about Ja Rule..!!!

Magicahmed1
08-29-2005, 11:47 PM
"Muthafucka's wanna see Pac come back, it's here!"....

He brought it upon himself people, he's been tip-toeing a very fine line for his entire career, and in the heat of an emotional little-mans complex rage, Ja Rule went somewhere he shouldn't have. I could understand if he's clownin' with his yes-men ("yeah Ja, you are the realist to ever rap", "yeah Ja, you are the dopest rapper", "yeah Ja, you and 2Pac would've been best friends" lol), but on air, yelling via cell-phone-bitch please!

Ja,

Let's get a few things straight:

1) Pac influenced an entire generation, so the cheap imitations were expected, but dog, you've got to chill, you're doin' waaay four-much.

2) No matter how hard you try, you could never be Pac, 'nor "bring him back", as you claimed you'd do. You've tried. Your image, the whole thug thing, the revamping of "Pain", the samples of his songs, and the numerous references-- none of it worked. Not one person takes you and that 'Pac shit seriously, well....maybe Cadillac Tah but Irv has to be laughing at you.

3) Pac wouldn't have like you. He woulda rode on you (On another subject, why does Jay-Z continue to make references to Pac, when he was dissed by him, even after he died?).

4) Being down with Suge Knight doesn't make any of the Pac shit cool either, I don't know Suge, so I can't say why he fucks with you, but I have to question his reasons, I'm sure they're financially motivated. Hell, Nate Dogg's were when he jacked Pac for Fabolous' "Can't Deny It" hook (Pac prolly wouldn't have liked him neither).

5) If you were to take it to the streets with DMX, and as you so gay-ly yelled "bring back Pac!", YOU'D HAVE TO BE THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST FUCK ALIVE! Go ahead and sacrifice everything you have over some dumb shit. Who really cares if every Hip Hop head says you sound like Pac or X, the fact that you do is irrelevant, they don't buy records anymore anyways! The commercial shit is the only thing that's selling, get your muthafuckin' money and get out.

6) (And most importantly) YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO SHIT TO BE BEGIN WITH!

I know all of the constant ridicule gets frustrating, and yeah, you've got to retaliate, but you crossed the line with the Pac comment. You needed to be checked. Get off of his dick. Stop watching Thug Angel and his VH1 special. Do you. Thank God he was cremated 'cuz I wouldn't be surprised if you'd have his grave dug-up and relocated to your candlelit 2Pac shrine located in the east-side of your estate. LOL!

LOC
08-30-2005, 12:01 AM
i cant say i disagree...hes right he stepped da line wit dat shit...and most of it he did to himself...

i like jarule, but hes no pac

Hussein Fatal
08-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Does anyone have the XXL article with Ja Rule and Irv Gotti discussing G-Unit.

It makes a clear reference Ja Rule does not want to be 2Pac.

This article can such a dick, Ja Rule does not want to be 'Pac.

Magicahmed1
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
ja rule is beyond 2pac.. hes way better/ 2pac is good/ ja is better

Enemy
08-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Magicahmed1
ja rule is beyond 2pac.. hes way better/ 2pac is good/ ja is better

omg lmao ja ain't as good as pac, to me he neva will be.....ja is good, one of the hottest spitters eva.....but can't compare any1 to pac......

relentless
08-30-2005, 02:55 AM
nas is just as good as pac if not better, poeple look at pac like he a god, hes great but hes not the best. he cant beat biggie on the lyrical tip or flow wise. jada would rip him lyrically. shit pac has just got strong messages and coz he like doubles/triples his vocals it makes him sound believable. dude was real, but wasnt the greatest. aint no greatest, only the best qualities from everyone.

Magicahmed1
08-30-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
nas is just as good as pac if not better, poeple look at pac like he a god, hes great but hes not the best. he cant beat biggie on the lyrical tip or flow wise. jada would rip him lyrically. shit pac has just got strong messages and coz he like doubles/triples his vocals it makes him sound believable. dude was real, but wasnt the greatest. aint no greatest, only the best qualities from everyone.

yeah thanks... right right like i was saying Ja is the greatest of all time

Bluck
08-30-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by relentless27

thats damn straight, pac had stacks of cool songs and a was a capable mc, but as a lyricsist, he ain't nothin special...thats wat i keep tryin to tell people wen they say pac is the best eva, yeah he is cool, his songs and lyrics have meaning and are cool, but as an MC?..but i guess these same people also say chingy is a cool rapper and is better than fabolous...people dont even no what a rapper is anymore...there are so many rappers who could rip pac on da mic - big, big pun, jadakiss, fabolous, nas, ghostface, jay-z to mention just a few (even ja rule, listen to VVV)

anyway wen did rule say that reference bout pac to X, like 2,3 years ago? The fact is that pac is dead and people want to honour him, get the fuck over it...why wouldn't pac like fab? The only reason pac gets honoured is cause he is dead, what the hell is wrong with that?

dazza
08-30-2005, 07:08 AM
depends ow u take wot he sed about pac

cos sum ppl take as he meant like he gona do wot pac done n take down entire coast

but wiv ja meaning gona take down aftermath on his own like pac took it 2 the east

Eimz_T
08-30-2005, 07:58 AM
ya ja wasn't saying that he "was" pac he was kinda saying "u wanna see some pac shit" like kinda saying that he can make an impact just like pac did

da_inc_05
08-30-2005, 10:44 AM
i had dat interview on my old computer and ja said "yall keep comparin me 2 x and pac yall want 2 c pac come back yall want 2 c pac come back well its here and im takin it to the streets the mic whereever yall want it" not exact words but close lol

i think he meant yall keep comparin me 2 dmx and tupac like yall want me 2 b pac and ish and if they really want him 2 b pac then he'll bring it 2 da street and da mic .... lol i dunno im not ja u got 2 ask him wuh da hell he was thinkin

Dermo
08-30-2005, 11:03 AM
yea it was on hot 97 he phoned in like an hour after x did and just went crazy.

Magicahmed1
08-30-2005, 07:43 PM
JA RULE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.. ENOUGH SAID

Bluck
08-31-2005, 05:24 AM
JA RULE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.. ENOUGH SAID

the only reason ppl ever really bashed ja rule about bein a pac wannabe is cause of his beef wit em, dre 50 and shit..ppl used to say it all the time..like two years ago...what the fuck are we talkin about it now for..that shit is old, and i never hear anyone else talkin about it, or caring for that matter anymore...so why bring it up now?

da_inc_05
08-31-2005, 11:29 PM
lol its funny cuz the fans were the ones who said ja was the next pac, ja never claimed he was the next pac he said it was an honor then he did a tribute song called pain and ppl felt he was gettin 2 hot and 2 pop 2 b pac so they switched it up... jealousy man its all jealousy ppl cant ever b happy for someone 2 suceed but ja gonna bounce back jus fine and hopefully there wont b so much negativity about the most controversial rapper ever and he will b able 2 b noticed for his music and his sales as one of the best 2 ever have done it ITS MURDA!!! lol holla!!

Slink
08-31-2005, 11:57 PM
yall fucking stupid, when ja says "yall wanna see pac come back ill bring him back" blah blah that was a joke aimed at DMX on radio after DMX called ja rule a pac biter, ja replyed it as a joke aimed at dmx referring to fine im get back to you with a diss, after that radio issue ja rule was in the studios making diss records to DMX with a tupac reference

people learn ya fuckin sources etc before jumping the gun
an the whole thing bout ja being a pac/dmx biter cuz ja sounds like dmx n tupac blah blah blaim jas mother for that, ONLY SHE gave birth to ja rule with that voice some stupid shit so if that true aint tupac a biter? DMX was round as long as tupac, both got GANGSTA image n backgrounds
its all bullshit

3 hot kats brought up with same thug image, thats it
but people so highly on pacs dick all they wanna see is ja a biter hence 50% of rappers in the industry looks the same, NO BODY is a fuckin pac biter, pacs style aint orginal 100s of artist came out before him with that attitude n image if jas a biter then fine pacs a biter

da_inc_05
09-01-2005, 11:54 AM
lol yall niggaz trippen over dis topic like dis the first time someone hated on ja hahahahaha come on hating on ja is part of everyday life lol plus da only reason ja started doin the singing/rapping is so he would stop being compared 2 x and pac but that aint really work did it whatever its still murda holla!!

hip_hop_gab
09-01-2005, 04:54 PM
tu pac would have been down wit ja
because jas down wit husein fatal from the outlawz
and suge

da_inc_05
09-01-2005, 05:02 PM
i dont think ppl realize the actual passion ja has for his music, which is probaly identical wit tupacs passion for his music... dats the only thing they have in common and they would of definitly been kool, they are exactly alike in so many ways outside of music but ppl gonna always be ignorant and not look at the picture inside the painting holla!!

_MurderINC_
09-02-2005, 08:09 PM
ja rule is beyond 2pac.. hes way better/ 2pac is good/ ja is betterholy shit man....you serious....im a huge ja fan...and Ja aint pac

Magicahmed1
09-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by _MurderINC_

ja rule is beyond 2pac.. hes way better/ 2pac is good/ ja is betterholy shit man....you serious....im a huge ja fan...and Ja aint pac

RULE IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!

Slink
09-02-2005, 11:11 PM
^ dickriders, jas kool but he aint the best

Magicahmed1
09-03-2005, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Slink

yo slink watch your fuckin mouth bitch... dont you ever disrespect me.. you understand?? ok i never disrespected you so you show the same to me... ok?

Bluck
09-03-2005, 06:28 AM

Originally posted by Slink

yo slink watch your fuckin mouth bitch... dont you ever disrespect me.. you understand?? ok i never disrespected you so you show the same to me... ok?

:pop:

and fuck buckwheat! :finger: