PDA

View Full Version : premiership-liverpool's yr?

fnoop_cogg
07-29-2005, 06:55 AM
wish i could say it was liverpool's year but not sure will we do. hope it'll be more exciting this year tho. knew chelsea were gonna win it from like sept last year so hopefully manu and arsenal and liverpool and mayb newcastle and everton put up a better fight this yr

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 07:58 AM
i woulda thought last year, they just don't seem capable of winning the p'ship, they're not consistent enough, to be honest it seems between chelsea and arsenal cuz united can't get it together

Dermo
07-29-2005, 09:45 AM
there is no chance of united winnin the league this season defence is still shit he hasnt brought any1 in. and he has too many players who know that no matter how shit they play they will be in the team nxt week. i say its a a walk in the park for chelsea woth liverpool and arsenal battleing it out for 2nd.

Tiago
07-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Hard to say, very little to choose between United, Arsenal and Chelsea.
Probably go for Arsenal, last 10 matches of last season they defended well, if they do that this year they'll win it because there the best side in the premiership going forward, also don't think they'll miss Viera as everyone thinks, he wasn't great season.
They'll be fine with Gilberto and Fabregas, with Flamini for cover, then maybe buy another player for cover.

fnoop_cogg
07-29-2005, 10:13 AM
alex ferguson is a good manager but he needs2realise keano has reached his sell by date. thats y he wood hav loved2hav gotten stevie g 2 fill d midfield

Tiago
07-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Stevie G to United wouldn't happen. United and Pool don't dell players to each other.
United's defence was good last year Dermo, it was scoring goals that was your problem, mainly due to not taking your chances, watched so many games last year were united dominated the match, had loads of chances but still only drew or sometimes even lost.
Brown
Ferdinand
Silvestre
Heintze
Admitaley Silvertre is dodgy at times but generally is pretty consistent, his mistakes get highlighted more because he's at such a high profile club.

fnoop_cogg
07-29-2005, 11:58 AM
brown is disgraceful and silvestre isn't much better. d ting wit d big players is dey prove der worth once and then they lose interest and get more obsessed with fame and cars etc.. der's very few players without agents now (apparetly paul scholes doesn't hav one)
chelsea r good but dont attack dat much, man und player's lack faith and arsenal players r losing faith, look at viera, ash cole almost leavin and reckon henry wont b der much longer, berghamp is old and der younger players lack some experience....

Dermo
07-29-2005, 12:24 PM
cole oisnt going anywere, Henry is new club captain, bergkamp can still turn on the skill when he feels like it arsenal are still a good club. tiago utd's only good defenders are heinze and ferdinand. brown made a few mistakes last year silverstre is a joke. our attack will be better this year with nistleroy saha and good old ole back to full fitness.

Tiago
07-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Brown lacked confidence last year, he will be good though he has all the attributes.Don't think it's a case of him loosing intrest. If u look at Silvestre over the season he's a good player, its just when he makes a mistake, it's a glaring mistake, suppose you could get someone better though. Even if you do think there shite, they conceded very few goals last season which is the objective.

Arsenal have the best young players at the moment. Farbregas, Clichy, Senderos and Van Persie. They obviously lack experience but that didn't matter last season when they played they were brilliant.
They have experienced players also Camball, Gilberto,Henry and Ashley Cole's an experienced player aswell. They could do with a new keeper though.

Prettyboy_Floyd
07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Man utd wernet helped by not having ferdinand. No coincedence that as soon as he came back, utd were winning loads and stopped conceding stupid goals. Im with Tiago though, I think it will be Arsenal again. There simply the best side and they were brilliant in the opening and closing thirds of last season.

I can't see anyone outside of man utd arsenal and chelsea winning it for the next 10 seasons though unless another club gets an investment of abramovich's proportions. The likes of Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton, notloB etc. just dont have the financial muscle to compete with the other 3.

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 01:54 PM
spurs are hoarding all the young players for a few years and then when people start to retire, BAM a rake load of wonga for us so we can buy sheringham out of retirement and drop a few pennies into chris armstrong's purse and away we go nearly qualifying for europe again

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 02:13 PM
fnoop_cogg: no don't think arsenal will do it. henry is an amazing player but if he's outta form(which doesnt happen often) they hav no attack really. i think liverpool will be a really interesting team to watch in the next few seasons,i no we're not consistent at the moment but bentiz is a very good manager and he'll know wat to do. if u look at real madrid u c dat finance isn't d most important ting, they spent loads of money buyin players and did reallywell but now look@em. reallyinterestin2c how irish u21 potter will get on@lvpool nice2hav irish on d team

Tiago
07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Potter is shit.
They didn't have Henry towards the end of the season and they were unbeaten. Van Persie will turn out to be as good as Bergkamp, he reminds me of Bergkamp a lot, they even have the same nasty streak in them. I suppose they could do with an out anout goalscorer if Henry was injured alright.

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 02:20 PM
do you mean nasty streak as in rape

Tiago
07-29-2005, 02:21 PM
No sly little kicks ever now and then

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 02:22 PM
bergkamp is afraid to fly so i doubt he's going around raping girls tho actually van persie ws held up4 rape wsnt he?wat actually happened in dat case?

GUNS
07-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Eimz_T
bergkamp is afraid to fly so i doubt he's going around raping girls tho actually van persie ws held up4 rape wsnt he?wat actually happened in dat case?

bergkamp waz always a scary ass ,. even with thge dutch soccer team , he always got the train if he needed 2 play a match in europe

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 02:24 PM
ryan gigg's favourite food is bananas

Tiago
07-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Your aul one has a scary ass!

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
ohmy god thank u so much i always wanted to no wat ryan giggs "boy wonder" fav food ws and now u jst answered it.i could die now coz my life is complete. does he like bananas AND strawberrries??????

Tiago
07-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Duh he's black just bannanas

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 02:28 PM
maybe but i just remember that he had sex with a girl in front of a mirror and his favourite food is bananas thats all my giggs facts, except his dad is black maybe

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
i thought his dad ws a gorilla coz he's so hairy....

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
racist

jd-dyslexic
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
no wait thats right, his dad is a gorilla. bananas + hairy=gorilla dad

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
hmmmm interesting...any more dirt on manu players??? is scholes secretly related to an orange?? r d neville sisters really dat bad @football??

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 04:02 PM
i wish you wouldn't use my account! not that i can defend the neville sisters scholes' orangeness but leave giggs alone. he's hot for an old guy!

fnoop_cogg
07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
sorry home now with niamh she says "i can count in binary" god ur so rude2ur mother u always get so pissed off wit her when shes so nice&gives u EVERYTHING

Eimz_T
07-29-2005, 04:59 PM
i'm not rude just knackered and she tells me useless stuff and asks meaningless questions. they finally dropped off the counter and i think we won't reach 3000 there was only 690 in 2's

Prettyboy_Floyd
07-30-2005, 09:36 AM
nice2hav irish on d team

Why, exactly? If you're so desoerate to see Irish players, why not just follow League of Ireland?

jd-dyslexic
07-30-2005, 09:37 AM
its crap

Eimz_T
07-30-2005, 09:43 AM
i don't remember saying that, musta been the other one!