PDA

View Full Version : FUCK U SHADYQUEEN AKA YOUNG COCK AND FUCK U ESTREETBULLY AND FUCK YOU RIPSET

MurdaC2Alliance
07-03-2005, 09:08 PM
HERE WE COME MUTHAFUKAZ, WE HERE NOW, BEWARE YOU MONUMENTAL BITCH ASS NIGGAS, THATZ RIGHT IM TALKING TO U RIPSET AND YOUR WHOLE MUTHAFUKING CREW FUCKAZ !!! ITZ MUTHAFUKING MURDA C4, GET IT RIGHT BITCH, OR WHIND UP DEAD HAHA MURDER ASSOCIATIVEZ FO LYF, LETZ SHOW THEM NIGGAZ

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY NIGGA : DAMON, HAHA

FUCK YOUNG COCK AKA SHADYQUEEN AND FUCK ESTREETBULLY YOOZ SOME WACK ASS BITCHES

DAMON GET AT YOUNGN:

HERE IT IZ FUKAZ:

Youngn Over Under Niggas Glock Cocks Wants All Zippers Erect: fags between him, he's Young And Will Suck on 1st dates
I don't know this from experience, it's just an 'icy' diss, to make this fuckin herb 'skate'
My pro verbs great, he's 3rd rate: And Dude Isn't Skillfully Advancing with bomb specs
Can't Arrange Nice Text With Inventive Net Threats, His Idiotic Scr!pt's not complex
His dome's stunned, like a stoned dun, when i throw mad punches he can't 'handle' ha ha
Said he would 'ax' a ho? but i tax his flow, i'll 'unmask' my foe, this fag's deep in 'scandal'
A pitiful sample, his verse is ample with trash examples like wack factories
I snap faster b, you're slower than snails when i lower them rails you cant capture me.
This injection to Young C'z midsection, will mess up his 'complexion' so his gay rap's 'not clear'
Cuz this dick Sucka's Wordplay Ain't Zany Enough, he takes vacations. but watch Damon Rap All Year
Eventually Queer Underlings All Lose and Sing, he's wondering why my thunder stings
<Super Nice Intellect Will< fling young c <backwards<, and <Ya'll Analyze his Rap Blunderings<
He's under 'king', ridiculously conspicuous see? This 'sire' make him tire (i)n 'fall' like 'deciduous trees'
That ass MC 'fleas', when bad 'dogs' snap trap jaws at rap flaws and make 'cats pause', so belligerently

THATZ IT

ESTREETBULLY U GOT BIG LIPZ THAT R THE SIZE OF JAY Z'Z NIGGA/ SO WHENEVER A HOMO NIGGA GOBBLES ON DICK YOU KEEP SAYIN/ PREPARE FOR THE TAKEOVER!!! U FUCKING COCK SUCKER, BETTER ETHER THAT DOWN REAL QUICK, YOOZ A BITCH HOMO ASS NO NAME MUTHAFUKA HAHA

AND THATZ IT FUKAZ. FUCK RIPSET. FUCK WHOEVER ALLIGNZ THEMSELF WITH EM. AND FUCKAZ WHO WANT IT WITH UZ U KNOW HOW TO GET AT ME! MURDER 4 LYF NIGGAHZZZ

SHOUTOUTZ TO ELIMZ T MY GANGSTA BITCH, SHO LUV BABY HAHA

MulattoProdigy
07-03-2005, 09:32 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

OKAY I WANTED CHANGE MY NAME BY I GUESS I GOTTA COME BACK TO KNOCK THIS ASSHOLE OUT

MurdaC2Alliance
07-03-2005, 09:35 PM
NIGGA WHAT THA FUCK R U SAYING

estreetbully
07-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Youre a real bitch-made ass punk muthafucka you know that?

It was called the takeover because i took out that C2 bamma and took a swipe at your punk pussy ass. I was takin yall over. You the homo nigga! You the one typin this gay shit

Me and ripset would murder you and your whole faggity click so do like onyx and Bacdafucup!

Its over nigga.

Estreet/MulattoProdigy

see me

Bitch.

MurdaC2Alliance
07-03-2005, 09:55 PM
IT AINT OVER/ THE BATTLE JUST STARTED NIGGAH!!!

C U IN HELL

BWWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

estreetbully
07-03-2005, 10:03 PM
hahahahha

i wonder where that guy is?

ChynaDoll
07-04-2005, 12:13 AM
lol ripset don't even gotta do shit and we get a fuck you ;(

YoungC
07-04-2005, 09:55 AM
if its beef u want ull get it but to me your just like ya wack ass twin murdac2 speakin of which where is he.

ckari_fatal
07-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ChynaDoll

lol duke tryna kum on hea n get a name fo himself by addin our namez into it...

Eimz_T
07-04-2005, 11:26 AM
why is my name suddendly up in this

(spelled wrong and all!)

NANA
07-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ChynaDoll

lol chyna, you crazy mama

MurdaC2Alliance
07-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ckari_fatal
[quote]Originally posted by ChynaDoll

lol duke tryna kum on hea n get a name fo himself by addin our namez into it...[/quote

WRECKOGNIZE WHO WE BE BWAHAHAHHAHA
IM JUZ AN UNDERDOG FEEL ME

MurdaC2Alliance
07-04-2005, 06:29 PM
NANA U R SO FUCKING SEXY I JUZ WANNA BONE U MAMA :hitit:

MurdaC2Alliance
07-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by YoungC
if its beef u want ull get it but to me your just like ya wack ass twin murdac2 speakin of which where is he.

MUTHAFUKA U STARTED THIS SHIT, IM HERE TO END IT!
I AINT NO MURDA C2 YOUNG COCKSUCKER! I HAVE ULTIMATELY MURDERED U TWICE NOW, SPIT SOMETHING NIGGAH :sniper:

estreetbully
07-04-2005, 07:26 PM
just keep my name outhcha mouth nigga

ya hear me?

YoungC
07-05-2005, 06:52 PM
how did u murda me ya rhymes are second rate nigga.you suck.

Freaky_Tah
07-05-2005, 08:22 PM
hrmmm, nice drop