PDA

View Full Version : skinnerinos withdrawal



belgoanonymous
07-02-2005, 09:20 AM
we going to skinnys tonight?

jd-dyslexic
07-02-2005, 09:22 AM
we also need some y'know so denzo get on to darren and tell him to get his act together or therell be a few sly digs

Dermo
07-02-2005, 09:29 AM
the stress of skinny's on a saturday its too long a night to be tere but if weve no were else then suppose so.

belgoanonymous
07-02-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Dermo
the stress of skinny's on a saturday its too long a night to be tere but if weve no were else then suppose so.

whats so different from going to skinnys on a saturday night then any other night

Dermo
07-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by belgoanonymous

Originally posted by Dermo
the stress of skinny's on a saturday its too long a night to be tere but if weve no were else then suppose so.

whats so different from going to skinnys on a saturday night then any other night

on a week night we dont stay to 3 in the morning well i dont on a saturday we do and on a friday i dont get tere till 11 so its the same :D

Prettyboy_Floyd
07-02-2005, 02:51 PM
No one forces you to go and no one forces you to stay so...

Dermo
07-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Prettyboy_Floyd
No one forces you to go and no one forces you to stay so... :blahblah:

jd-dyslexic
07-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Prettyboy_Floyd
No one forces you to go and no one forces you to stay so...

of course, since youre not forced you shouldnt have an opinion on it

Prettyboy_Floyd
07-02-2005, 03:32 PM
not on length. one can leave when one wants.

Although all that freedom could become burdensome...

jd-dyslexic
07-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Prettyboy_Floyd
not on length. one can leave when one wants.

Although all that freedom could become burdensome...

but most people dont like leaving a party before its over, such is th ehuman condition