PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss Drops Out

fuckgunit
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Read This:

Rapper JADAKISS is refusing to rise to 50 CENT's album taunts, instead hailing his new rival "a marketing genius".

The laid back rap star, real name JAYSON PHILLIPS, upset 50 when he teamed up with the IN DA CLUB hitmaker's longtime foe JA RULE, and became a verbal target in his controversial diss song PIGGY BANK.

But, unlike 50 Cent's other rivals, Jadakiss is determined not to fuel a war of words with the hardcore rapper - because he's convinced the feud was little more than a ploy to sell albums.

He says, "If you listen to the record, there are only two bars referring to me... He (50 Cent) is a marketing genius... The hype that he created around Piggy Bank caused him to break history again.

"It's not a real beef... He had a plan. He set out to do something, and he more than did it. He executed the shit out of that shit.

"I got the utmost respect for everybody until you disrespect me. He didn't really disrespect me... This game is very political. He pays the bills at Interscope (record label) and I gotta respect that. It's the art of war.

"At no time are you ever going to hear me get mad about this."

I think Jadakiss as maybe got a talkin to from some1 from Interscope or he's scared. I really didnt expect him 2 say shit like dat after checkmate.

I read it here
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/56982004.htm

FDS
06-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by fuckgunit
"At no time are you ever going to hear me get mad about this."
he said that already, he aint mad, but he'll try to promote new Styles P album with this beef
I read this article somewhere a month ago

k_kiss
06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
o well.......w all knew it was nothin serious

LOC
06-08-2005, 12:12 AM
50 will strike again and call him a pussy watch.

tha fact he sed 50 pays tha bills at interscope gotta respect it, wuld lead u to believe he got a talkin to.

but who knoes either way i agree he doesnt have to go hardcore wit tha disses its not hard to fuck 50 cent up when it comes to rapping lol

but in no means shuld he bow down :box:

relentless
06-08-2005, 12:52 AM
dey sigend a new deal with koch so he can go at him, even if he were on interscope id still go at him, fuck the money man, someone else will be dyin 2 pick u up anyway.

fuckgunit
06-08-2005, 01:55 PM
I heard somethin bout Fat Joe sayin summat similar bout 50, that he doesnt want to be involved too.