actually he lives in manchester not far from liverpool.. :]

GUNS
06-04-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by D_Rule
actually he lives in manchester not far from liverpool.. :]

wasnt he under your bed D-Rule ? :) ;)

JaRules
06-05-2005, 01:38 PM
did yall see ja rule's crib on MTV CRIBS??? i seen that shit befo its mad old though like 2 years old or somethin

fuckgunit
06-05-2005, 02:11 PM
nahh, i ant seen it, i keep checkin cribs, but its never bin on.

Murda_C2
06-05-2005, 02:38 PM
they never had his actuall house on cribs...A couple years ago they had a house he rented on star island in florida where he was having a party but that wasn't his actuall house. If u watched Ride with Funk master flex the show on spike Tv. in one episode he goes to Ja's crib in NEW JERSEY to look at his cars and u do get to c wut his house looks like.ANd might i add its a pretty nice fuckin house..with a big drive way and a gate. He also has this 3 wheeled car/ motorcycle called a T-Rex and there is only 3 made in the world and he has a green 1.

Dermo
06-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Murda_C2
they never had his actuall house on cribs...A couple years ago they had a house he rented on star island in florida where he was having a party but that wasn't his actuall house. If u watched Ride with Funk master flex the show on spike Tv. in one episode he goes to Ja's crib in NEW JERSEY to look at his cars and u do get to c wut his house looks like.ANd might i add its a pretty nice fuckin house..with a big drive way and a gate. He also has this 3 wheeled car/ motorcycle called a T-Rex and there is only 3 made in the world and he has a green 1.

^yeah it was one of the ruff ryders one's i think

fuckgunit
06-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks for da info wonder why Cribs never dun it, i never seen 50 or Em's crib ever. Maybe da big guys dont like showin der cribs.

Well u cant really call 50 big. Pussy.

fuckgunit
06-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Murda_C2

Dat house he rented was dat da one he got sued over for wrecking it, i hear they got a little more than tipsy over there.

Murda_C2
06-05-2005, 03:21 PM
yea thsts the house, I've seen 50's and eminems cribs just not on cribs.

zemben
06-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Ja has one house in New Jersey, another in Miami, another one in LA, those are the ones I saw...

The one in Jersey, i think, was shown on Spike TV, and the other ones i saw pix on magazines...

I think the one he got sued over was the one where he made the Always on Time video... on Cribs, Jay was there, Redman, i think Luda too, there were a lot of people, check online, you might see it somewhere...

taysia
06-05-2005, 06:32 PM
they showed jas crib on bet before. i think it was on how im livin

JaRules
06-05-2005, 07:02 PM
he got sued for his house?? wtf yall sayin?

relentless
06-06-2005, 12:36 AM
aighty its like this. The crib ja got sued over is the one he was renting in miami, where he was throwin a party (mtv cribs) where jigga and luda an all dem were at. He got sued coz there was damge sustained 2 the house and condom rappers and drugs and shit all ova da place. Jas crib in jersey been shown on ride with funkmasterflex and iuno bout the other ones. 50s house was shown on alle eyz on 50 cent the sequel (not the interior), its mike tysons old crib in CT that has like 18 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. What a lil bitch, livin there by himself with 5000 bodyguards outside and alarms and shit.

zemben
06-06-2005, 03:47 PM
50 house is crazy, VH1 showed part of it, MTV showed a lot of part on 50's House Party, the one where he invited a lot of fans to his house...

A friend of mine went over there and told me the house is crazy, I know it is...

But anyways, Ja's LA crib, I never saw, but the other ones, are so pretty!

fuckgunit
06-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Ja probally doin dat family shit, let the wife pick the house, you know.

It'll earn me a shag 2nite

O/J

theincfalyfe
06-15-2005, 03:55 PM
ja rule do stay in new jersey he stay in west orange new jersey to be exact holla at ya gurl