PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouse Concert In L.A.

OneLove
05-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Aight for me the concert went like this

1st - NB Ridaz came out and did like 3 songs, which was good cause i dont care about them and they left very fast.

2nd - Bone came out and ripped that shit, Wish Bone was like "Yall muthafuckaz dont see Bizzy, But right here is the real Bone Thugs like it or not" But they did rip the show for sure.

3rd - Busta Rhymes came out and by far had the best show of everyone, He started off by doin his first single "Ill Hurt You" which was dope, he had the whole crowd into every song of his, with the exception of "Baby Can You Give It To Me" because he got pissed that noone was singin the hook. But like I said he tore that shit down.

4th - Game came out, and had his red bandanna on, with a pair of red converse on that were signed around his neck and threw them into the crowd, He did some disses to G-Unit on his songs like " I aint fuckin with 50" and " GGGGGG-Not" and he even said he dosent wanna the track "Hate It Or Love It" because a certain nigga was on there, but some bitch told him to do it anyway, so he did. He had his son also come out for a lil bit, and the bitches loved that shit, Overall is was aight, you can tell he needs to work on his stage performance, and at least have a backgound fool to help rap his songs.

Last Snoop came out, and to be honest I watched it for 15 minutes and it just got to boring, so I left with a whole bunch of muthafuckaz leavin tooo. But I heard it was 2 hours long, with Kurupt, Daz, Lady Of Rage, Pharrel, Nate Dogg, Cypress Hill and more.

Rolfsma
05-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Aight, cool man. Sounds like a cool show. I especially like that Game dissed Gunit, cause I'm gonna see him the 8th of July in concert, and I'm going with some Gunit fans, and they ain't gonna like that when he does that shit too over here, but I will, so that will make my day, hehe.

Btw, too bad you missed all the peepz Snoop got on stage with him after you left man.

J.M.C.
05-22-2005, 04:18 PM
WHAT???the game n 0 aint with eachotha i thought they made up????

OneLove
05-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
Aight, cool man. Sounds like a cool show. I especially like that Game dissed Gunit, cause I'm gonna see him the 8th of July in concert, and I'm going with some Gunit fans, and they ain't gonna like that when he does that shit too over here, but I will, so that will make my day, hehe.

Btw, too bad you missed all the peepz Snoop got on stage with him after you left man.

Ya but what sucked is that he stil did his "Ja rule can suck my dick, Ashanti can suck my dick etc."

Dermo
05-23-2005, 02:18 AM
sounds good pitybout the snoop situation.