PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality: Fate or Choice?

estreetbully
05-10-2005, 06:04 PM
If your just gonna post stupid shit in this thread than leave

i wanna really what intelligent people have to say

SOUND OFF!!

Murda_C2
05-10-2005, 06:17 PM
choice..( my opinion) u might want answers from real homos (tiago, belgo..,jd-dy..) I'm not jus sayin that, they r homos.

BlairH
05-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Murda_C2
choice..( my opinion) u might want answers from real homos (tiago, belgo..,jd-dy..) I'm not jus sayin that, they r homos.

Calling people "homos" is not the way forward. As you probably know: I have a "beef" with homophobes.

I don't think people have any sort of choice in the matter. One of my friends is gay and he wishes he was straight. However I don't think anyone is "born" gay. I guess it's just how the environment interacts with different peoples psyche.

Murda_C2
05-10-2005, 07:15 PM
WTF?? Y is he stayin gay if he wishes he was straight?? If ur gay and u really wish u were straight then u would be come straight?? Like if a straight person wants to b gay then they will become gay??

belgoanonymous
05-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Murda_C2

ah Murda, wer all homos when your around. Its like this aura around you that influences people to just piss you off

estreetbully
05-10-2005, 07:29 PM
I honestly believe that its something that has to do with a chemical imbalance in the brain or some kind of genetic disposition. If it was that easy to just become straight than there wouldnt be any gay people. And who would actually WANT to be gay? when in some places being gay is a deathwish. Choosing to be gay in Jamiaca or in the middle east is like choosing to be a Jew in Nazi Germany.

PLus it just goes against what is naturally sopposed to happen. It doesnt make sense for a man to be sexually attracted to a man because there is no end result, A child cant be made. So i definatlry think its left up to fate.

jinder
05-11-2005, 05:14 AM
i really doubt it genetic cus that wud mean there a gene for it n think wud know by now if there was 1

n i dont think monozygotic twins show 100% concordance so it cant be gentic but thought of a gay gene is jus wrong

jd-dyslexic
05-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Murda its not as easy to be straight if youre gay as just coming on the internet and pretending to be a gangsta when youre actually a loser with no friends who gets bullied in school.

Estreetbully most of the girls you want to fuck is not because you want to have children in fact you probably wouldnt have sex with someone you didnt know if you didnt have a condom. We dont live in nature anymore, repopulating the earth isnt a huge concern for anybody, most people who have babies have them because they want to for their own reasons or they feel they have to bescause of society, not because of nature.

I dont think theres a gay gene or its a chemical imbalance like there is too make you tall or have a certain disease. I have no idea why people are gay, I have no idea why some people like chicks with red hair, they just do. Im not gonna disriminate against them. Its not unnatural since we donmt live in nature, , anymore we live in social surroundings if we were really concerned with nature black people would only live in Africa, there would be no Jews in Israel and we wouldnt be eating foreign fruits. we live in a world where we have time and energy to do what we want in life.

Being homophobic is exactly the same thing as being racist.

D. Groenland
05-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Ye beautiful

belgoanonymous
05-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by D. Groenland
Ye beautiful

What?

GUNS
05-11-2005, 08:45 AM
about gay

some Scientist have found out it has something to do with the brain ...gay people doesnt have some stuff in their brain 2 get horny on girls

i aint talking bs ....i heard that shit ...

LOC
05-11-2005, 09:31 AM
i think it can be both

i mean there iz some ppl out there dat have shown sign of bein gay at a very young age, at a stage wea they rnt thinkin of sex period

one of my cuzzinz cuzzin was a homo, da way he acted, & dressed indresses & talked like a girl since he was 4,

then he jus grew up like dat now hes in his sexual prime he gay

but i alos believe it can be choice, if it wasnt we wuldnt have Bi sexuals

jd-dyslexic
05-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by GUNS
about gay

some Scientist have found out it has something to do with the brain ...gay people doesnt have some stuff in their brain 2 get horny on girls

i aint talking bs ....i heard that shit ...

well there we have it, conclusive evience. thanks for clearing that up for us guns

jarulez_gurl
05-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by jd-dyslexic

cudnt have agreed wit u more.

i think its Fate n none of the (i dont know any1 who sayz they are gay openly) Bi sexuals i know feel that way just cos of fate, itz also there choice.
u cant change wot n who u r, ppl shud jus accept u for how u r. itz like ur colour like dude said, i dont wish 2 b any other colour im happy wit who i am n how i am.

bein gay is part of nature, there are (im sho this is true) gay animals too.

GUNS
05-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by jarulez_gurl

i think its Fate n none of the (i dont know any1 who sayz they are gay openly) Bi sexuals i know feel that way just cos of fate, itz also there choice.
u cant change wot n who u r, ppl shud jus accept u for how u r. itz like ur colour like dude said, i dont wish 2 b any other colour im happy wit who i am n how i am.

i know some gay people ....who cares if people is gay or hetro ....most gay people = nice

Respect

jd-dyslexic
05-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by jarulez_gurl

there are gay animals. i dont know why the homophobes on here are so concerned with repopulating the earth, there ae six billion people already i think thats quite enough especially considering there are a lot of these people being abused and in poverty. luckily the homophobes are the same people who hate people because they dont listen to the same music as them, so they dont really matter.

buddhachoi
05-11-2005, 11:51 AM
It's been scientifically proven that homosexuals have differences im brain structure compared to hetero's... learned it in pyschology haha

jinder
05-11-2005, 12:47 PM
yeah i done in in psychology but there aint no 1 answer cus it not been fully scientifically proven n some of the experiments r bs.

i think that bit of both nature n nurture involved i dont think every1 who gay got some abnormailty wit their brain cud be wit way they been brought up n their experiences in life aswell.

Eimz_T
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
as baudriard says: enviornment maketh the man. (i was bauldriard right? maybe foukault)

anyhoo. i think there's no choice in the matter, and it could be a crosss between genetic imbalance and enviornment, after all if it were a choice why would there be so many gay men in denial with themselves holding a self hatred. if were a choice there would be no internal conflict

jd-dyslexic
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
budda, nothing that is psychology is conclusive, its not recognised by some scientists as a full science. it doesnt matter why people are gay, finding out wont do anything except make some scientist rich.

Eimz_T
05-11-2005, 01:10 PM
it would only make him rich if he could "cure" it and wow thats probly the most offensive thing i've ever unintentionally said!

jd-dyslexic
05-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Eimz_T
it would only make him rich if he could "cure" it and wow thats probly the most offensive thing i've ever unintentionally said!

it is pretty offensive.most gay people actually enjoy being gay they dont see it as a problem, they leave that to the bigots. it would make him rich cause hed sell an assload of books,pun most severly intended

belgoanonymous
05-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Sure look at Alexander the Great, he was great buy also kinda gay like in da film which happens to be a terrible and unessecarily long film. What further makes this film terrible is that Colin Farrel is a teeeeeeeeerrrible actor. WTF!! ALL YOU GUYS ARE GAY FAGS, when you don like music that we like that means ur a fag!!! so get off our forum fags!!!!

To the people out there who think i'm serious, im not. Im giving a bad impersonation of some of the idiots that regular post on this forum

buddhachoi
05-11-2005, 10:45 PM
budda, nothing that is psychology is conclusive, its not recognised by some scientists as a full science. it doesnt matter why people are gay, finding out wont do anything except make some scientist rich.

Psychologists don't perform the experiments. I'm sure neurologists do... They took X-rays of many hetero and homo brains and came up with a conclusion. Supposedly the deciding point is in the womb. Something about prenatal exposure to sex hormones while still in the womb...

LOC
05-11-2005, 11:26 PM
but there are ppl who jus make a choice 2 be gay

bisexuals man, attracted 2 both sexes of do they a dif brain structure aswell

not bein sarcastic jus askin

jd-dyslexic
05-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by LOC

I dont think that many people just decide to be gay, I think they just decide not to hide it, although maybe some people do.

Buddachoi, there is not conclusion, thats why theres so much debate and ive never heard the thind about it being decided in the womb. I cant imgine that being possible as then people would have a lot more traits decided in the womb than they do.

most people are turned on by any object if theyre in certain frames of mind, and most people would engage in homosexual sex, men especially, if they were in certain confined conditions, prison for example. Not me though I listen to rap music and read FHM all day so Im straight as an arrow, Im also interested in cars and sports ooh and fighting

belgoanonymous
05-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Lookin at FHM!!, thats gay man

buddhachoi
05-13-2005, 08:50 AM

Originally posted by LOC

I dont think that many people just decide to be gay, I think they just decide not to hide it, although maybe some people do.

Buddachoi, there is not conclusion, thats why theres so much debate and ive never heard the thind about it being decided in the womb. I cant imgine that being possible as then people would have a lot more traits decided in the womb than they do.

most people are turned on by any object if theyre in certain frames of mind, and most people would engage in homosexual sex, men especially, if they were in certain confined conditions, prison for example. Not me though I listen to rap music and read FHM all day so Im straight as an arrow, Im also interested in cars and sports ooh and fighting

Well alot of physical traits (including brain structure) ARE influenced in the womb. Perhaps abnormal hormone exposure prenatally gives you a predisposition to be gay, but whether it is expressed or not depends on certain environmental events later in life that can "activate" it

jd-dyslexic
05-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by buddhachoi

Originally posted by LOC

Well alot of physical traits (including brain structure) ARE influenced in the womb. Perhaps abnormal hormone exposure prenatally gives you a predisposition to be gay, but whether it is expressed or not depends on certain environmental events later in life that can "activate" it

thats a common misconception, that hormones make you gay. hormones have nothing to do with sexual orientation, this is just the homophobic myth that all gay people ar efairies and lesbians are butch, its not true.nobody knows what makes people gay, if anything at all, so theres no point in discussing it

Summer_heat
05-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by belgoanonymous
WTF!! ALL YOU GUYS ARE GAY FAGS, when you don like music that we like that means ur a fag!!! so get off our forum fags!!!!

To the people out there who think i'm serious, im not. Im giving a bad impersonation of some of the idiots that regular post on this forum

only 2 ppl on this site actually do that.

belgoanonymous
05-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Summer_heat

Originally posted by belgoanonymous
WTF!! ALL YOU GUYS ARE GAY FAGS, when you don like music that we like that means ur a fag!!! so get off our forum fags!!!!

only 2 ppl on this site actually do that.

Theres only two that I know of who use language like that, but there are certainly more than two that don't think before posting

GUNS
05-14-2005, 02:28 PM
some gay couple got atcked with Queens day a few weeks ago...and CNN jumps on it

i mean ....it's fucked up that those marrocans (Youth) did that ...but c-mon dont blame a whole group for just 3 man work

anyway ...the dudes who did it should be put on a death row chair ....

buddhachoi
05-15-2005, 12:01 AM

Originally posted by buddhachoi

Originally posted by LOC

thats a common misconception, that hormones make you gay. hormones have nothing to do with sexual orientation, this is just the homophobic myth that all gay people ar efairies and lesbians are butch, its not true.nobody knows what makes people gay, if anything at all, so theres no point in discussing it

exposure to hormones PRENATALLY, not at maturity... that's the misconception

estreetbully
05-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Yeah thats what i think. Its some kind of chemical imbalance while youre stil yet to be born.

And contary to what someone said human sexual attraction and all sexual attraction for that matter is based around reproduction. No, we dont walk around saying "ooh i want to have kids with her because she attractive and i want to mix my genes with hers so i can keep my DNA going while having my kids have her good traits" but subconciously, we do. I dont understand why people cant understand that humans are really just highly intelligent primates with opposable thumbs. We are animals (in a Sense) and we lust and get horny like animals.

And unfortunaltey we cant act just as bad as animals.

GUNS
05-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by estreetbully
Yeah thats what i think. Its some kind of chemical imbalance while youre stil yet to be born.

And contary to what someone said human sexual attraction and all sexual attraction for that matter is based around reproduction. No, we dont walk around saying "ooh i want to have kids with her because she attractive and i want to mix my genes with hers so i can keep my DNA going while having my kids have her good traits" but subconciously, we do. I dont understand why people cant understand that humans are really just highly intelligent primates with opposable thumbs. We are animals (in a Sense) and we lust and get horny like animals.

And unfortunaltey we cant act just as bad as animals.

basicly ...we are started from Primates....anyone who doesnt agree should be locked up in a zoo

Eimz_T
05-15-2005, 05:23 PM
wasn't darwins evolution theorey rubbished in the last few years?

GUNS
05-15-2005, 05:30 PM
lol...if they say it aint...then we must came from the Planet Mars lol

estreetbully
05-15-2005, 08:44 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its funny you say that about mars because another theory is that humanity was started by an alien race who seeded earth.

but its just a theory

dont dwell on it to much.

ChynaDoll
05-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Its niether. Homosexuality i think comes from Experience. Like say those ahh priests. They grow up and they only have other dudes living near them and they are celibate so they can't really be around women all the time because people would suspect. so they chose men. {Ask Loc, he should know. }

estreetbully
05-15-2005, 09:54 PM
i cant really agree with that.

So youre saying if a little kid is raised by two gay men he will be gay just because he's around them and has only experienced men?

jd-dyslexic
05-16-2005, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by GUNS
basicly ...we are started from Primates....anyone who doesnt agree should be locked up in a zoo

that means all religious people :thumbsup:

estreetbully you misinterpreted what i said about sex and reproduction. I was saying to the people on the board who said that homosexuality was wrong or nasty or whatever becasue it goes aganst science that the main aim of sex for most people isnt reproduction but sex itself. Plus were not highly intelligent primates were highly evolved primates, theres a difference.