PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss Taunted By Men W/ Gun In Nyc, Police Make Arrests

Dermo
03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Four men have been arrested after threatening Jadakiss with a hand gun after a tribute for The Notorious BIG last night.

SOHH.com has learned that Kiss was approached by four men in a stolen tow truck brandishing a gun on Manhattan's 21st Street and 10th Avenue near The Roxy nightclub. The incident took place shortly after The Official Tribute To The Notorious B.I.G. -organized by Junior Mafia and Mega Media Records, and sponsored by troubled station Hot 97.

Early reports say, one of the suspects pointed a gun at Kiss during the encounter. A police officer reportedly saw the incident and ordered the men in the tow truck to stop the vehicle. According to police, the quartet then tried to escape, but ended up crashing into a police car. Four men are presently being questioned in the precinct and the tow truck's owner reached the police station moments ago.

Kiss was among a number of rappers that performed during the Biggie Tribute last night. The raspy voice rapper has also just released a track responding to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank" -a song that targets Kiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Shyne. There's no word on whether the incident is related to the song or the recent wave of rap beef.

bsquared
03-10-2005, 05:46 PM
i was literally just coming to post this

Hussein Fatal
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
your sorry gunit is gonna be gunned down brikk city outlawz murder gang

i hope dblock step up soon for the kiss and put these faggot gay unit cowards in they place

Hussein Fatal
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
im supportin dblock to the fullest screw the snitch 50 cunt

Jinx
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
damn, someone is gonna get killed because of stupd stupid 50 cent

natedizzle2005
03-10-2005, 06:09 PM
did he press charges

S3M1R
03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
SOHH usually lies. i think its b/s

dazza
03-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Jadakiss has refuted the notion that four men were arrested last night (March 9) in an effort to threaten him after an event honoring the murder of Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace.

“Those were actually fans that got arrested,” he said to radio host Wendy Williams. "[They shouted] D-Block, f**k 50! They brandished their hammer from the car. Those were fans that were riding with me that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

According to a report by ABC News in New York, Jadakiss was leaving Hot “Official” B.I.G. tribute party at the Roxy in New York.

The rapper was allegedly threatened by four men in a stolen tow truck.

Jadakiss totally denied the account of the incident as presented by ABC and officers on the scene.

While an incident did occur, Jadakiss said the facts were being embellished.

"The cops are switching it to make rap seem so violent,” he said acknowledging that his beef with 50 was a lyrical sparring match.

The men attempted to flee in the stolen tow truck, but ended up crashing into a police car. The men have yet to be revealed, but police are questioning them now.

Kiss said the likelihood of that situation happening to him in real life was improbable.

“That'll never happen to Kiss in the hood. I'm the people’s champion,” Kiss concluded.

from ahh

jada n fat joe killed him dats all im saying on da matter