PDA

View Full Version : R u Happy That Irv Gotti is Arrested?

Freaky_Tah
01-27-2005, 08:20 PM
I aint happy at all.... but alot of people seem to think that itz great that this happened.. check out the ashanti forum itz crazy

Without Irv, does this mean everyone will go there seperate ways? only time will tell~

give uz your thoughts on the whole situation!

k_kiss
01-27-2005, 08:23 PM
well real murder inc fans wont be happy...im not...ppl at the ashanti forum think murder inc is making ashanti look bad, and makin her sales go down or blah blah....but with out gotti..i feel there wud b no ashanti..or no ja rule....

jarulez_gurl
01-27-2005, 08:27 PM
wot kinda Q iz dat, u need 2 read some of the otha threadz on thiz.

jarulez_gurl
01-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
but with out gotti..i feel there wud b no ashanti..or no ja rule....

finalay sum1 hu undastandz, how i feel, u cant have murder inc without gotti, he is inc.

KilL@
01-27-2005, 09:07 PM
am i happy hes arrested...NO, but i do think if he goes to jail for lets say 20years and ja has to take over and run the inc. i think it will be a better lable...or if they do break the lable up i also think its would be better than wut the inc is right now...i mean they have so much talent but gotti refueses to release albums by charil, black, caddy, alexi so either way i think this will be better in the long run for INC and its artist..sorry gotti you just werent made to run a lable!

sum of gotti's mistakes over the years
1.Never got the deal done with nas
2.Never got a deal done with fatal
3.Turned down game (hate him or not hes putting up huge #'s right now)
4.Never released albums from Black child, Caddy, Charli, Vita, Alexi
5.Never got a deal done with pitbull
* there might be more people/artist/producers he could have signed that we dont noe about yet

just to many mistakes i mean if he really really wanted nas he could have offered hm the biggest contract ever (which he deserves) same with fatal i mean money talks gotti obviously wasnt willing to shell out big $$$ for some very talented rappers..but also to his credit he built ja and ashanti to what they are today, also signed a talented singer Lloyd,help jay get a deal, brought DMX into the industry....he's done some great things for hip hop... but i still say when it comes to running a lable gotti is 1 of the worst right up there with his buddy suge knigh!!

A.B.D
01-27-2005, 09:08 PM
yeh i agree with kiss ,,,,
am not happy at all .. i still cant take the fact that irv arrested .!!

A.B.D
01-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by KilL@
am i happy hes arrested...NO, but i do think if he goes to jail for lets say 20years and ja has to take over and run the inc. i think it will be a better lable...or if they do break the lable up i also think its would be better than wut the inc is right now...i mean they have so much talent but gotti refueses to release albums by charil, black, caddy, alexi so either way i think this will be better in the long run for INC and its artist..sorry gotti you just werent made to run a lable!

* there might be more people/artist/producers he could have signed that we dont noe about yet

just to many mistakes i mean if he really really wanted nas he could have offered hm the biggest contract ever (which he deserves) same with fatal i mean money talks gotti obviously wasnt willing to shell out big $$$ for some very talented rappers..but also to his credit he built ja and ashanti to what they are today, also signed a talented singer Lloyd,help jay get a deal, brought DMX into the industry....he's done some great things for hip hop... but i still say when it comes to running a lable gotti is 1 of the worst right up there with his buddy suge knigh!!

1- its up to def jam about the albums ...
2- how wud u know that the deal wwith those ppl wud work ??? ..
3- maybe they big names .. but still
4- irv gotti sucess producer . took so many awards ,

so u cant say those mistakes.

murdastunna
01-27-2005, 09:27 PM
you know when i found out i had tears lol but anyways i think if irv goes to jail he will be reborn and when he gets out no matter what state of murder inc i think hes going to do something really great kind of like shyne but not really...

KilL@
01-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Ja_Rule$
1- its up to def jam about the albums ...
2- how wud u know that the deal wwith those ppl wud work ??? ..
3- maybe they big names .. but still
4- irv gotti sucess producer . took so many awards ,

so u cant say those mistakes.
noe see thats where your wrong..sure he can ask def jam to release those albums but he can also take his money/the inc's and put out those albums with out def jam..murder inc makes enough where they could drop black or caddys album with out the help of def jam! also i dont noe if the deal with those people would have worked but when you have the chance to sign the greatest rapper today IMO (nas) and you fall on your ass and dont get him signed :evil: same with fatal i noe for a fact he could have signed fatal ....but like i said he just cant seem to grasp the fact that these are high quality rappers that would help the roster alot! sorry out of the people thats been named that gotti cold have signed the only new person he got was a r&b singer by the name Lloyd...gotti is grea at alot of things like i said but he suck balls when it comes to running a lable...............

bad_k
01-28-2005, 01:39 AM

1.gotti explained this before, nas just disaperead on them afta they did a track the pledge
2.fatal is a nobody without pac, why would he wanna sign him? considerin u dont even know if fatal wouldve wanted to anyway
3.thats just a rumour
4.he didnt release it cuz he knows they wont sell, why else u think he didnt? lol
5. fuck pitbull

Wicked
01-28-2005, 01:44 AM
Seriously just like "Ja rulez gurl" :bow: said with out gotti Muder Inc wouldnt have been what it is today..... he was the Genesis of the whole thing... Irv has done alot for the label....... its been some tough times for the last years..... you think about it........ it is hard to release everybodys album..... i love the whole Inc family but you know how the industry is all commercialize(sp?)........ Def Jam is only in on it for the money...........

drugz
01-28-2005, 02:46 AM
the guy is back so no need to keep discussing shit abuot him.

Stagga
01-28-2005, 07:49 AM
I'm never happy to see somebody in jail thats just not my thing but I will say that i'm glad that he's gone. for what i read that he only use the name of the inc as just a front to sell drugs.. hell no wonder that black, caddy, charli, and the rest is not getting the attension that they deserve.

ChynaDoll
01-28-2005, 08:08 AM
ashanti fans see it as good, everyone else in the inc is going to be forgotten (probably not ja, but then again...ashanti is the only one who willl for sure continue to be a success)

Lashay
01-28-2005, 10:10 AM
If there was no Gottie there would be no INC. So no I'm not happy. And for evey body sayin he's mad this mistake and that mistake, thats bull shit he must be doing some thing right to have all the respect, moneys, and fans he dose!

S3M1R
01-28-2005, 11:46 AM

Wann bet if The game was signed to the inc he wudnt sell? he only sellin coz 50 fans buy his fucking album (already sed this b4)

KilL@
01-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Semir
Wann bet if The game was signed to the inc he wudnt sell? he only sellin coz 50 fans buy his fucking album (already sed this b4)

MAN will you please STFU (Shut The Fuck Up)!!! your really starting to piss me off!!!!!! i fucking hate 50cent with a passion but i bougth his (games) album! alot of my friends dont like 50 and they all bought his album 2..Stop making up shit thats not true! the reason Game is selling is becuz people like his music/album and people that live in the..and just a little info since you dont live in the U.S. (which is obvious cuz you noe nothing!) the westcoast hasnt had an artist main stream in i dunno how long..so when game went main stream the westcoast went CRAZY! and i mean i cant go any where in Los Angeles with out hearing games album being played in a car,store,resteraunt! the kidd is selling cuz people like him not cuz some gay nigga by the name of 50cent (which by the way now cares about 50 anymore hes old news nigga has been exposed by every1) so 50 has not a damn thing to do with games huge numbers!!!!!

OnElOvEsGrL
01-28-2005, 07:08 PM
all i got to say is that mad props to irv for turning himself in, and the nigga did it in style...lol i wish him luck in the future

ervingeoffrey
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
fuck that, why are cats hatin on my man gotti, for 1. i hate to say it but game wouldn't of moved any units on the inc, he isn't shit, and wouldn't be without dre and fifty behind him, he benifits from there popularity, u put him on any other label, and he is doin 400,000 units tops, 2. pitbull passed on the inc, irv tried to sign him, and 3 fuck the ashanti fans that think this is a good situation, becouse where would ashanti be without gotti

A.B.D
01-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Semir

KilL@ u r ma homie ,,, but i gotta agree with semir ,,, the game wudnt sell 600.00 first week if he signed to the inc ,, cuz of 50 and dre..etc .. he sold that match ..

Lil_Crown16
01-29-2005, 10:42 AM
honestly i don't care. Only person i relatively care what happens to is ashanti.

Dermo
01-29-2005, 11:04 AM

1. Nas pulled out himself said it wasnt what he was looking for told them to fuck with Shyne(check the 1st song on bonus disk of God's Son).

2. We do not know if there ever was any deal on the table for Fatal.

3. Game alot of labels turned him down so u cant blame Gotti for that plus the west was dead Dre is a westcoast artist so he needed a west coast artist for his albel so he tryed Game and brought 50 into the deal to get Game publicity with the pop world.

4. Caddy he released 3 singles all failed on buzz, Charli i guess nobody wants to know about a slut that used Biggie to get into the game, Black he has never given him a chance. Vita she was just signed as a favour to hype he never wanted her. Alexi now can u tell me who apart from Inc fans has heard about her she has only been on 2 hooks.

5. Pitbull hey i dont know enuf about that situation to comment.

As you said he did major things for the Game he launched Ja, X, Jay, Mic Geronimo, Ashanti and you could say Fat Joe's carers so you have to give him that. Yeah he fucked up with 7 but they back on good terms so maybe 7 will continue to work with INC.

$aba
01-29-2005, 11:05 AM
why do people have free irv he not in jail :box:

bosskaller
02-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Is Irv in jail? Is he in trouble?

ChynaDoll
02-03-2005, 07:50 PM
True there would be no gotti without ashanti, but now its backwards. There would be no gotti if there was no ashanti.

murderer
02-04-2005, 12:23 PM
i'm kind of 50/50.....sad coz this is goin to be kind of hard fo the inc will all the big dudes gone,irv is a great producer, but still someone like ja can still take over and continuie where ivr left ova.He just wud have to find Hot producers out there. About gotti, i might have to agree with the dude up there , i mean i heard CharliB. too wants to leave the label coz her album has not been put out,Vitta already left the label...n as for B.Child and caddilac tah their albumz should have been out ages ago they just kept gettin push backs, dats not gud fo a label as powerful as the inc, i mean it doesnt have to be only Ja and Ashanti puttin records out there, but wateva the reason is Gotti is the one behind it and he knows. Its alli gud in terms of street credability,murder inc 'real killas' so am 50/50.

GUNS
02-04-2005, 12:29 PM
7 aint gonna work with The Inc , cuz he is rollin with Dame Dash