PDA

View Full Version : GangBangin (aka Gangz)

GUNS
01-26-2005, 08:29 AM
who ever been in one or rollin with one ??

holla back

GUNS
01-26-2005, 12:32 PM
where are all them crip boys and bloods boys (lol) ;)

OneLove
01-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Gangs are for pussies that cant fight 1 on 1.

Lashay
01-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by OneLove
Gangs are for pussies that cant fight 1 on 1.

true most of them always tyrin to jump some damn body !

ChynaDoll
01-26-2005, 03:45 PM
lol.

GUNS
02-02-2005, 04:45 PM
yeah..

crips and bloods are already active in europe....most dudes wanna gangbang cuz they think they are cool....

my grandmom lived in a neighbourhood with some stupid gang who always bugged people...atacking people..mostly girlz , guys and kiss , and stab somebody....

i''m happy that the cops have whipped out their bitch az shit....fuck them

S3M1R
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Gangbanging isnt that fucking 1 gurl with a group of guys? lol neway if u mean gang i've never been in one its pointless

GUNS
02-02-2005, 04:50 PM
i made myself member on that www.streetgangs.com site just 2 see how much wannabee's there are....

dude's dont know shit about gangz....cuz they dont live with crime.....

Crips , Bloods .......why do that still exsist ...cuz that's pointless ...nigga making money well others are adicted 2 drugz ...USA Goverment need 2 fucking wake up and put them niggaz on a job you know.....

GUNS
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
but then again ....without gangz there wouldnt be good rappers/groups like Mack 10 , Ice Cube , Boo Yaa Tribe ect ect

Crips/Bloods should stop beefin and get their shit tight ...niggaz in da hood need to be strait ....give people somthing ...like providing jobs (real jobs ...no drug jobs)

Perfect Visions
02-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Yall dont fucking know shit about gangs so dont even fucking talk
shit...Everybody thinks that its always crips vs bloods, bloods vs crips..
NOO! Its not, we had beef with the bounty hunter bloods (bell st)
and we made a truce in 1992. We got beef with the shotgun crips.
Fuck the popo, them fucking slobbs aint doin shit but taking innocent
black people and im saying that they racist. Now I know fa show
that one love aint from no tuff parts of cali you probably live on the
border of washington ya fucking fag. We shootin :sniper:

ducez99
02-03-2005, 03:11 AM
looooooooooooooooool perfect vizons ur the biggest fuckin homo on the internet u fuckin fagget

Perfect Visions
02-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by ducez99
looooooooooooooooool perfect vizons ur the biggest fuckin homo on the internet u fuckin fagget

Hows that? You got duece as your name and your calling me a fagget...Haha
Fucking trick.

thei_chi
02-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
i made myself member on that www.streetgangs.com site just 2 see how much wannabee's there are....

Crips , Bloods .......why do that still exsist ...cuz that's pointless ...nigga making money well others are adicted 2 drugz ...USA Goverment need 2 fucking wake up and put them niggaz on a job you know.....
and u suppose to be realy close to that,ha?know all bout it.....*rolls eyes*

GUNS
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by thei_chi

Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP

and u suppose to be realy close to that,ha?know all bout it.....*rolls eyes*

come 2 msn i tell ya the story

ICE_E
02-03-2005, 06:24 PM
..what a waste of time

E$coBar
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Ayo, Straight up blue ragz 2 tha sky cuzz, C-Walkin on yo suckaz from the wood to hoovers nigga, believe dat. I roll with We$tSide 120 Raymond Ave Crips Cuzz...Perfect visions is right, unaffiliated muthafuckers think its all crips against slobs but where im from we more at war with the otha crip sets, ShotGun Crips, Undagrounds, and the Gardena Pay Bacc Crips. I live near Athens Park and Denver Lane and anyone from Hoovers knows theres a gang of slobs out that way. Gangbangin aint about being cool cuzz, its about protecting your hood. Mother fuckers from my hood dont got a choice u eitha bang or u get mashed on. U fools from holland or what eva dont undastand, this aint for fun its how we have to life. Oh yeah some1 sed being in a gang is for pussys who cant fight...haha...come walk your faggot ass down raymond ave on yo own busta, we'll see who the pussy cuzz...Ayo Perfect Visions where u from locc??

Perfect Visions
02-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by E$coBar
Ayo, Straight up blue ragz 2 tha sky cuzz, C-Walkin on yo suckaz from the wood to hoovers nigga, believe dat. I roll with We$tSide 120 Raymond Ave Crips Cuzz...Perfect visions is right, unaffiliated muthafuckers think its all crips against slobs but where im from we more at war with the otha crip sets, ShotGun Crips, Undagrounds, and the Gardena Pay Bacc Crips. I live near Athens Park and Denver Lane and anyone from Hoovers knows theres a gang of slobs out that way. Gangbangin aint about being cool cuzz, its about protecting your hood. Mother fuckers from my hood dont got a choice u eitha bang or u get mashed on. U fools from holland or what eva dont undastand, this aint for fun its how we have to life. Oh yeah some1 sed being in a gang is for pussys who cant fight...haha...come walk your faggot ass down raymond ave on yo own busta, we'll see who the pussy cuzz...Ayo Perfect Visions where u from locc??

Chea, thats what im talking bout...Compton Califorinia...But
I roll with the south side crips down in la. I personaly dont
like the shotgun crips, I banged out one of them mutha fuckas
the other day for throwing a rock at my window. Bitch
had it comming..I used to roll with the del ray crips down in
Dc, but theres too much heat in the streets. Cops stormin
the place ever min. Wattz...

buddhachoi
02-04-2005, 12:28 AM
lol...

E$coBar
02-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Yeh cops is a mutha fucker locc. Just had one ma closest boyz takin to tha fukin penn cuzz. Lifes a trip homie....Gots to keep ya head up tho..