PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out theinc12

Dermo
10-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Well theinc12 can i ask why it is you choose to send th Admin of a forum that you are a regular member of a worm virus now i normaly dont open attachments from pople i know but i thought well since hes on my forum he'd hardly be sending mme a virus would he ? Guess i was wrong then any explination and dont try and avoid this thread cause im the admin i can see your every move on this forum even hack into your account if i want now i would suggest all other MIO members to ignore this scumbag from now on.

Dermo

Dermo
10-30-2004, 08:44 AM
lol this guy is smart he sets up a new email address unde the same name but taking off the 12 at the end of it with the same company and sends me the same email is he stupid ?

thei_chi
10-30-2004, 04:14 PM
fuckin dumbazz

Dermo
10-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by thei_chi
fuckin dumbazz

true that.

Murda_For_Life
10-30-2004, 09:08 PM
What a Bitch

D-Tox
10-31-2004, 02:13 AM
he is online rite now, maybe he didnt mean to send u the worm. but hey thats funny as hell lol although i know if it happened to me i would b pissed

Dermo
10-31-2004, 12:07 PM
didn mean to send it to me yet all the first eamil said was details and then aan attachment which was a text file. then the second email in the topic it said "im in love" i jsut laughed off the 2nd fuckin stuoid kid im banning him now and if he signs up with a new username i'll delete b4 validating it.

D-Tox
10-31-2004, 11:58 PM
No offence dermo but are u fuckin stupid?? do u know how a worm virus works?

Ive been learnin bout them at school the past week(i already knew this info anyway)

wat a worm virus does is hacks through your email address book without you knowing and then sends emails off to everyone in your address book with a worm virus attached to the email and has a stupid subject lines to trick you into viewing

buddhachoi
11-01-2004, 12:39 AM
honestly... u shoulda known not to open nething /w an attached file from anyone on da net that u dun know personally... no matter if he's from mio or not...

Dermo
11-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox
No offence dermo but are u fuckin stupid?? do u know how a worm virus works?

Ive been learnin bout them at school the past week(i already knew this info anyway)

wat a worm virus does is hacks through your email address book without you knowing and then sends emails off to everyone in your address book with a worm virus attached to the email and has a stupid subject lines to trick you into viewing

i dont really care i got the virus off my system and thats all that matters.

D-Tox
11-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Dermo

Ok so you got the virus off your system. But that isnt all that matters. dont forget u banned a member because u received a worm from them even thou they cant help it.

Murda_For_Life
11-02-2004, 12:02 AM

Ok so you got the virus off your system. But that isnt all that matters. dont forget u banned a member because u received a worm from them even thou they cant help it.

Mybe he sent the worm on purpuse or knowingly.

Dermo
11-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Murda_For_Life

Mybe he sent the worm on purpuse or knowingly.

he did twice.

bds14
11-03-2004, 02:08 PM
i had a virus on my comp a while ago but it didnt send any body anything

theinc121212
11-05-2004, 05:15 PM
are u sure it was me?? cause i dont know what ur talking about?

D-Tox
11-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Lol i have ALREADY tried to explain but bloody hell i will explain it again, theinc12 didnt mean to send the worm. it would have scanned his email contacts and emailed the worm off to them. maybe he has two emails and his second one was in his email contacts for his first email then his second one would have recieved the worm and past it on to the contacts in the second emails contact list.

Inc12 i believe that u didnt mean to send it

theinc121212
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Lol i have ALREADY tried to explain but bloody hell i will explain it again, theinc12 didnt mean to send the worm. it would have scanned his email contacts and emailed the worm off to them. maybe he has two emails and his second one was in his email contacts for his first email then his second one would have recieved the worm and past it on to the contacts in the second emails contact list.

Inc12 i believe that u didnt mean to send it

Thanks but i'm lost cause i didnt do anything and if i did why would i bother posting on here?

D-Tox
11-05-2004, 05:42 PM
i know u didnt. worms send themselves automatically. dont worry its kinda technicall

theinc121212
11-05-2004, 05:51 PM
pls Dermo put my screen name back i didnt do anything

Jinx
11-05-2004, 09:43 PM
WTF is a virus haha :P *prases *BSD & Linux* :] :D

i've been winshit free for four years :D

C-RULE
11-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Damn accidents happen all the time but i dont think it deserve being banned