PDA

View Full Version : Questions for All Murda Inc. Supports

OnElOvEsGrL
10-15-2004, 02:17 AM
I have a question for y'all, when do ya'll think it is the best time to live with the person you are going to be married, before or after the marriage is offical?

Enemy
10-15-2004, 03:16 AM
i think b4 u get married because it will show u what life will be like in the future. Better to find out b4 than after marriage.

thei_chi
10-15-2004, 06:45 AM
ye i agree wit murda,u need to c how its gonna b,n if its wotkin fo ya....cuz its a big change......
defently before if u ask me :]

A.B.D
10-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by murda
i think b4 u get married because it will show u what life will be like in the future. Better to find out b4 than after marriage.

true that ... i was engaged like a year ago // and it didnt work ... cuz i didnt think of it before we get engaged....

OnElOvEsGrL
10-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Thats what I thought, yea i do believe that u need to live with the person before you get married, but that also is against the Bible, what u guys say about that?

Enemy
10-15-2004, 11:33 PM
i respect that - coz i believe in god, but it is also a sin to get divorced. So i think it would be alright.

buddhachoi
10-16-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by OnElOvEsGrL
Thats what I thought, yea i do believe that u need to live with the person before you get married, but that also is against the Bible, what u guys say about that?

how is that against the bible?

OnElOvEsGrL
10-19-2004, 08:09 PM
it says in the bible somewhere, if i am not mistaken, and it says that living together before marriage is a sin, ill ask my mom, but i am pretty sure thats what it says. plus in high school i had a teacher that told me that because she was getting married to my english teacher, and she says its against the bible to live in the same household with the person you are going to get married with

Rolfsma
10-20-2004, 04:37 AM
The Bible is against living togheter before mariagge, indeed. That's becoz the Bible says you shouldn't have sex before you get married. But when you live togheter, it's hard to resist the feelings you got for the other person. So, when you're not around eachother the whole day, it's easier to don't have sex... But when you're married, you can have as much sex as you want ;) I believe that's the reason you should first get married, before you gon' live togheter.

A.B.D
10-20-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
The Bible is against living togheter before mariagge, indeed. That's becoz the Bible says you shouldn't have sex before you get married. But when you live togheter, it's hard to resist the feelings you got for the other person. So, when you're not around eachother the whole day, it's easier to don't have sex... But when you're married, you can have as much sex as you want ;) I believe that's the reason you should first get married, before you gon' live togheter.

so ... so u wanna get married to have as much sex as u want ? is that ur goal of gettin married?????

Rolfsma
10-20-2004, 03:39 PM
That's not what I'm saying...

OnElOvEsGrL
10-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Rolfsma, i dont think thats chill in marrying someone cause its a gurantee sex thing, what if she aint all about having sex, what then?

OneLove
10-22-2004, 02:44 AM
^Then you divorce her! Hahahahaha

OnElOvEsGrL
10-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Babe u so dumb....lol

A.B.D
10-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Rolfsma, i dont think thats chill in marrying someone cause its a gurantee sex thing, what if she aint all about having sex, what then?

good point

Rolfsma
10-22-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm not saying you should get married becoz of the sex... I'm explaining why you shouldn't live toghete, before you get married.

What I'm saying is, is that by the bible you can't have sex before you are married, right?

Well, when you live together the temptation can get to big, right?

So, when you live together before you get married, and you have sex, you commited a sin, right?

So, that's the reason why you shouldn't live together before you are married, right?

I hope I made clear what I mean, coz prolly the last time people didn't get it the way I meant to say it.

OnElOvEsGrL
10-22-2004, 11:09 PM
well now i understand you more and thats all true what u sid, but what if the sex is the only good thng in the relationship but living with the person anit to good, what then?

Rolfsma
10-23-2004, 12:58 PM
In that case I don't think you can speak of a relationship, you know. Coz, it isn't all about sex. If you ain't able to live normall with eachother, then what's the reason in having a relationship...

bds14
11-03-2004, 02:33 PM
I have a question for y'all, when do ya'll think it is the best time to live with the person you are going to be married, before or after the marriage is offical?

i dont know how many of yall are christians( and im not a perfect one myself) but it says not to do that in the bible but i think its good because you can see how they live their life every day before you make a commitment like marrige

OnElOvEsGrL
11-10-2004, 04:20 AM
I spport ur post bds14

ChynaDoll
11-11-2004, 12:30 AM
U wanna get married? how old are you? omgggggggggggggggggg, be careful. The best way to have a happy marriage is to not have one at all. How about becoming bisexual and joining the circus...i bet that would be much more appealing than marriage ;).