PDA

View Full Version : INC New Talent



Slink
09-30-2004, 08:20 AM
yo, all up on mtv.co.uk, it was said that irv gotti hintin' there be lot more new talent at inc comin soon, after hes concentrated on rest of incs albums just as black, charlie etc cuz ja n ashanti near of nuff done,

crooked i was rumourd of joining, which i cant see
fatal hussien gonna sign wid the inc

and some unknown brooklyn emcee
an dats all he said

bds14
09-30-2004, 08:25 AM
I wouldnt worry about new talent unless i came across someone i knew would be big thing i would just worry about black tah and chuck album first

Dermo
09-30-2004, 10:39 AM
link please

$aba
09-30-2004, 10:42 AM
i need more proof

Lil_Crown16
09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
I think black child had his chance with the Breakup2Makeup Remix. I think Gotti should concentrate on Charli now

Lil_Crown16
09-30-2004, 11:49 AM
I do think INC need a new rap guy though, probably a cute one. The J-kwon, chingy type would be a good addition

Rolfsma
09-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Nah, we don't need someone like Chingy or J-Kwon man. If The Inc would sign someone like that, they would really get no respect anymore. Keep it like this, and just drop Caddi and Black and Charli...

Lil_Crown16
09-30-2004, 04:23 PM
http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=6618&m=5&url=http%3A//www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp%3Fnavtyp%3Dgls%3D%3D%3D%3D70778 %26nbc1%3D1

Lil_Crown16
09-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Cute boys make money :)

Lil_Crown16
09-30-2004, 04:49 PM
also they should've signed Shyne.

Dermo
09-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Lil_Crown16
also they should've signed Shyne.

he didnt want to sign for them Gotti tried.

$aba
09-30-2004, 10:00 PM
plus shyne has his own label

Murda_For_Life
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Lil_Crown16
Cute boys make money :)

Who cares about the money its all about the music.

frijoles_123
09-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Slink
yo, all up on mtv.co.uk, it was said that irv gotti hintin' there be lot more new talent at inc comin soon, after hes concentrated on rest of incs albums just as black, charlie etc cuz ja n ashanti near of nuff done,

crooked i was rumourd of joining, which i cant see
fatal hussien gonna sign wid the inc

and some unknown brooklyn emcee
an dats all he said


isnt this the same guy who once said royce da 59 and kurupt were gonna sign to inc?

i think this is also some bullshit he made up to get everybody excited.

buddhachoi
09-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Murda_For_Life

Originally posted by Lil_Crown16
Cute boys make money :)

Who cares about the money its all about the music.

there ain't no music if u ain't got money

C-RULE
10-01-2004, 12:59 AM
If crooked i had a deal with the inc that shit would be hot,I think irv is going to focus on caddy black and charli for 05 tho.

$aba
10-01-2004, 02:51 AM
crooked i has his own record label aswell

OneLove
10-01-2004, 03:04 AM
Crooked aint comin to the inc, he got his own label, and is in a dipute with Tha Row, cuz they say he still signed.

Enemy
10-01-2004, 03:13 AM
dats right it all about the music

A.B.D
10-01-2004, 06:41 AM
i dont think signin royce da 5.9 is good for the inc ! even benzino .... cuz sum ppl gotta hate ... and if hussien fatal signed to murda inc .. thats coool .... but shyne imposible .. especially at this time.... he signed to def jam .. so its ok .. he dont need to sign to the inc....

Dermo
10-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ja_rule$
i dont think signin royce da 5.9 is good for the inc ! even benzino .... cuz sum ppl gotta hate ... and if hussien fatal signed to murda inc .. thats coool .... but shyne imposible .. especially at this time.... he signed to def jam .. so its ok .. he dont need to sign to the inc....

have you even heard any tracks by Royce didnt think so.

murdastunna
10-01-2004, 09:36 PM
im, not sher who royce is so can someone send a song or somethin

$aba
10-02-2004, 06:46 AM
i like his song malcom x

Slink
10-02-2004, 01:18 PM
omfg...i cant believe half the kats on here dont no shit....

lil crown or wateva ur name get fuck out'ta her no disrespect but who in right mind wud sign chingy / j-kwon to a formin gangsta rap label..?

1 it will recks wat left of the inc rep an also cute sells? yeh by ur blonde hair bobo shit...

an who ever said they dont no royce da 59 u need to start wreckonize, royce is ill down to the dotted line,

an for dermo who want the link gimme a min to look for it on my 'history'

in a bit

murdastunna
10-02-2004, 02:50 PM
sorry my bad im trieng to see who he is so hit me up with a song then

buddhachoi
10-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Slink
omfg...i cant believe half the kats on here dont no shit....

lil crown or wateva ur name get fuck out'ta her no disrespect but who in right mind wud sign chingy / j-kwon to a formin gangsta rap label..?

1 it will recks wat left of the inc rep an also cute sells? yeh by ur blonde hair bobo shit...

an who ever said they dont no royce da 59 u need to start wreckonize, royce is ill down to the dotted line,

an for dermo who want the link gimme a min to look for it on my 'history'

in a bit

I think Royce is pretty overrated... aside from "King of Kings" I haven't really heard any HOT shit from him... malcom X was good, but he needs to spit with that kind of passion more often...

buddhachoi
10-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by frijoles_123

Originally posted by Slink
yo, all up on mtv.co.uk, it was said that irv gotti hintin' there be lot more new talent at inc comin soon, after hes concentrated on rest of incs albums just as black, charlie etc cuz ja n ashanti near of nuff done,

crooked i was rumourd of joining, which i cant see
fatal hussien gonna sign wid the inc

and some unknown brooklyn emcee
an dats all he said


isnt this the same guy who once said royce da 59 and kurupt were gonna sign to inc?

i think this is also some bullshit he made up to get everybody excited.

There WERE some rumours bout Royce joinin the inc... but that was only b/c of his line in Malcom X

young ozwald
10-02-2004, 04:07 PM
THE ONLY PERSON I SEE SIGNING WITH THE INC IS FATAL HUSSIEN. THE INC NEED A SOLDIER LIKE FATAL that SPIT THAT REAL THUG SHIT THAT NIGGAS FEEL

theinc12
10-03-2004, 01:13 PM
i think its that guy on Ashanti's Show U..