PDA

View Full Version : release d pov city album n ull know the inc is back

chiboy
09-23-2004, 12:37 PM
all dis time wasted is enuff

C-RULE
09-23-2004, 05:28 PM
I think caddy and black's album will be out next year Im getting kind of tired of it myself I have faith in 2005 tho I think gotti will put em out.

CharlesJones
11-15-2004, 02:44 PM
I don't think Irv Gotti is gonna release their cd's next year. He obviously doesn't have any faith in them that they will sell cause if he did have faith in them, their cd's would've been released years ago. It doesn't make sense that Caddillac Tah & Black Child have been down with Irv & Ja since 99 & they haven't came out with any albums.

Young_J
01-12-2005, 11:45 PM
MAN ITS 2005 AND I REALLY HOPE CADDY AND BLACK SHOULD DROP DERE ALBUM FOERAL!!

Young_J
01-12-2005, 11:45 PM
MAN ITS 2005 AND I REALLY HOPE CADDY AND BLACK SHOULD DROP DERE ALBUM FOERAL!!

drugz
01-13-2005, 03:52 AM
yea i hope the will drop this year cos that is what i heard, surely the will drop nothing to worry abuot

drugz
01-13-2005, 03:52 AM
yea i hope the will drop this year cos that is what i heard, surely the will drop nothing to worry abuot

S3M1R
01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Lemmie get this straight, this is the 100th thread I read bout this now we all do hope that they get a album released but if Def Jam dont think they wil succes they wont let them put out a album its not Irv's fault as u many dudes think and they probably never gonna have a album, Charli shud of had The Diary but never was released even after getting pushed back loads of times, Black CHild was suposed to release I dont remember titel something with Soldier but it never came out, Caddy was suposed to get released Pov City Hustler but it never came out and it never wil ok coz Caddy had chances with singles like Pov City Anthem or something and I Got Cha Ma and Just Like A Thug and they never were succes so he wont get released and break up to make up with black child was also to test if black had some succes but not really so they'll probably never get released unles they put out another single and it gets succes ok. now stop making threads about this its all bout the succes they had or will have!!

S3M1R
01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Lemmie get this straight, this is the 100th thread I read bout this now we all do hope that they get a album released but if Def Jam dont think they wil succes they wont let them put out a album its not Irv's fault as u many dudes think and they probably never gonna have a album, Charli shud of had The Diary but never was released even after getting pushed back loads of times, Black CHild was suposed to release I dont remember titel something with Soldier but it never came out, Caddy was suposed to get released Pov City Hustler but it never came out and it never wil ok coz Caddy had chances with singles like Pov City Anthem or something and I Got Cha Ma and Just Like A Thug and they never were succes so he wont get released and break up to make up with black child was also to test if black had some succes but not really so they'll probably never get released unles they put out another single and it gets succes ok. now stop making threads about this its all bout the succes they had or will have!!

macshaun
01-16-2005, 07:00 PM
so wats goin on with the black and tah album ppl r talkin about

macshaun
01-16-2005, 07:00 PM
so wats goin on with the black and tah album ppl r talkin about

A.B.D
01-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Semir

i know its up to def jam ... but caddy and black tah shud do sumthin ..if they want to drop an album so bad and they cant cuz of def jam or irv gottin ... they will leave murda inc . and find another label

A.B.D
01-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Semir

i know its up to def jam ... but caddy and black tah shud do sumthin ..if they want to drop an album so bad and they cant cuz of def jam or irv gottin ... they will leave murda inc . and find another label

OneLove
01-20-2005, 12:20 PM
The only was Black or Caddilac will drop an album is if they do what Jim Jones did, and drop it through Koch.

OneLove
01-20-2005, 12:20 PM
The only was Black or Caddilac will drop an album is if they do what Jim Jones did, and drop it through Koch.

GUNS
01-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by OneLove

they could do that ....Koch = Down with Death Row , Death Row iz down with The Inc ....so that's a good point

GUNS
01-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by OneLove

they could do that ....Koch = Down with Death Row , Death Row iz down with The Inc ....so that's a good point

Lashay
01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I agree !

Lashay
01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I agree !

joeliz
01-24-2005, 03:24 PM
he need to put out everbody that hott with hot song so the inc can be everywhere this year and the next. he sign them he should have believe in them. :pop:

joeliz
01-24-2005, 03:24 PM
he need to put out everbody that hott with hot song so the inc can be everywhere this year and the next. he sign them he should have believe in them. :pop:

dazza
01-25-2005, 06:50 AM
gotti got other things 2 worry about then them 2

he done it wrong ne way blackchild and caddilac shoud of come out when ja was hot like fiddy done with g unit

some with clothing line all 2 late

sorry say but don't think murder i.n.c will have a 06

dazza
01-25-2005, 06:50 AM
gotti got other things 2 worry about then them 2

he done it wrong ne way blackchild and caddilac shoud of come out when ja was hot like fiddy done with g unit

some with clothing line all 2 late

sorry say but don't think murder i.n.c will have a 06