PDA

View Full Version : Buddha Vs Youngpimp (Votes Needed)

buddhachoi
09-20-2004, 07:14 PM
BUDDHA VS YOUNGPIMP

Battlers:

8-10 bars each
1 drop each
no recycling
no feeding
no biting

Voters:

no hater votes
voters need at least a 1 sentence explanation
voters need 20 posts or more
3-0 is TKO otherwise first to 4 votes wins

it dun matter who drop first

youngpimp
09-20-2004, 07:35 PM
i like to interduce my self motherfucker still makaveli with that black pelle im the worst betta yet the first to come back and start dissin wats good where yo hood at throw up yo set u musta of forgot who u fucking with a chi town hustlers a nigga that would bus ya and a nigga that dont trust ya to new york to l A nigga i still dont play we ride deep in all black caddys gettin high and when we ride by we aint shoot at the sky so buddha get real or i split yo like chesses you fucking with a G

buddhachoi
09-20-2004, 07:50 PM
muthafukkin gaaaaaaangsta? stop bluffing man, you should know when to hold'em and when to fold//
How’m I spose to take this cat seriously wen he’s only FOURTEEN YEARS OLD?!!!//
like catching a cold, bitch ate my bait and now i got ur throat caught on a hook//
i bet ur relatives still be pinchin ur cheeks and tellin u how cute u look!//
man, ur totally shook, This guy's such a rookie, he ain’t never even reach first base//
he's nothing but an Internet gangsta who thinks he tony montana from da movie Scarface//
fukkin thinks he's mase, I’ve been a legend before ur career even began//
How u plannin on dissin me wen u cant even spell the word “legend”, man??!!!!//
u still listening to boy bands, look at youngin trying to clapback with his wack comeback attack//
maan, by now u must feel like mike tyson after HE tried to come back//

bar 7 refers to mase comin back

Trubs
09-21-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by youngpimp
i like to interduce my self motherfucker still makaveli with that black pelle im the worst betta yet the first to come back and start dissin wats good where yo hood at throw up yo set u musta of forgot who u fucking with a chi town hustlers a nigga that would bus ya and a nigga that dont trust ya to new york to l A nigga i still dont play we ride deep in all black caddys gettin high and when we ride by we aint shoot at the sky so buddha get real or i split yo like chesses you fucking with a G

was that ur drop?

D-Tox
09-22-2004, 03:29 AM
vote-Buddha

Wat the fuck young? your rhyme was shit, it was all over the place and pieces of your rhyme sounded very familiar but just little changes made to them.

So IF that was ur drop then Buddha gets my vote and no its not cause i think ur a lil faggot tryna b hardcore. its purely for wat i stated above.