PDA

View Full Version : Should inc sign more artists?

Enemy
09-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Should inc sign more artists?

lilsmurf
10-07-2004, 04:54 PM
yes they should sign me!im one of the best 13 year old singers there is!

Dermo
10-07-2004, 04:57 PM
no.

taysia
10-07-2004, 04:58 PM
i think they should specially gurls. i mean where all the gurls at?

Rolfsma
10-07-2004, 05:02 PM
No, they shoulnd't sign anyone. If they signed someone, it has to be someone who is famous already, and can get respect and love for The Inc back. Someone like Shyne would do good.

A.B.D
10-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
No, they shoulnd't sign anyone. If they signed someone, it has to be someone who is famous already, and can get respect and love for The Inc back. Someone like Shyne would do good.

i agree .. but shyne is signed to defjam .. no need to sign with the inc .... i hope nas.

buddhachoi
10-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ja_rule$

Originally posted by Rolfsma

i agree .. but shyne is signed to defjam .. no need to sign with the inc .... i hope nas.

nas has even less of a reason... he has his own rec. label

player
10-08-2004, 08:15 AM
no

theinc12
10-08-2004, 04:19 PM
yes

S3M1R
10-08-2004, 05:13 PM
No coz Def Jam / The Inc won't have enough money to release a album for them all and then they leave like Vita did.

Enemy
10-12-2004, 03:53 AM
i reckon they should get a well know rapper e.g. shyne/nas, then inc will have more respect

thei_chi
10-13-2004, 06:40 AM
y signe more members when there s already enhough membrs whos albums keep bein pushed back......
thats ma first thought,but then again,they could use somethin fresh,some new names..to get the talk up....

GUNS
10-13-2004, 08:50 AM
well ..... Island DefJam is killing their labels right now (like defJam,The Inc , Rocafella , DefSoul,Rioadrunner,DefJamsouth ect) ...with album that still needs to drop

so ....i think first a big change @ The Island/DefJam Group and then we shall see...

Big R
12-11-2004, 03:32 AM
yeah i agree with one dude they dont need no more artist they just need to release more then the usual ja and ashanti albums!

cant wait for a black child and cadillac tah albums!

dazza
12-11-2004, 07:12 AM
i like blackchild cadillac tah but i do not think they will sell big time
so it would be pointless

they should keep realeasing singles then when one gets good coverage put out an album

wots the point of wasting money and album that don't sell

also i like shyne but he is in jail and he still got good amount of time inside left

plus he got gangland land ne way

twinDoG
12-12-2004, 01:28 AM
yep and I got Hits and I'm from the hood
yall need to start milkin that cow again
It's a whole lot left

joeliz
12-14-2004, 09:42 AM
yes more rapper and singer like the roc got all type of sing and rapper. maby more sing girl mostly. and soul ful singer. :spotting: :sniper:

theincfalyfe
02-25-2005, 10:19 PM
in my opinon i dont think they should sign no mo artists the inc is the best just the way it is now i like it lloyd ja shan caddy black and charlie the fam is hot they dont need no mo inc doing the damn thing right now and thats wassup they dont need nobody they can do it wit the fans help well i aint a fan i am family we gon help hol em down and thats fa lyfe now if they wanna sign me thats wassup they can sign mz inc cuz thats who i b

MurdahWhite
03-01-2005, 06:08 AM
like ive said i love ja rule and all of murda but OF COURSE THAY SHOULD, irv gotti needs to get back to how he used to be hes tha one who found Ja Rule Asanti DMX and Jay Z he has it in him to kinda SUPERSTARS now he needs to find another i got faith

Lexx_Luciano
03-24-2005, 03:56 AM
try to sign Nas, homie Nas will sign U!!

lil_dra
03-24-2005, 06:46 AM
shyne aint got much time left inside, he suppost 2 b out @ the end of the year

KilL@
03-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes, i think they should. first cut Ashanti, Charli, and who ever esle wants to go! Then they should sign Fatal who they should of signed way back when BIME came out. then they should work on a deal with shyne cuz i heard Def Jam is getting ready to drop his deal! Then they should sign some new under ground hype mayb A-Team or The Untouchables some new young talent to take over the industry! also mayb try to get crooked I or someone with a westcoast flavor.

MI new roster
-Ja
-Newz
-Harry-O
-Black Child
-Caddillac Tah
-Fatal Hussein
-Shyne
-Chink Santana
-Young Merc
-Chin Checkers
-Chris Black
-Jody Mack
-0-1
-(some new talent)
-Alexi
-Lloyd

now that is the hardest fucking lable!!!!! aint none of that R&B shit on that lable Lloyd and Alexi are just their to do hooks not albums!!! also sign another producer mayb Benzino/Heat makers

ey i can dream right......... :rock:

Eimz_T
03-24-2005, 03:08 PM
you got some serious issues wit r'n'b! why would they drop ashanti she's the only 1 who's selling right now and why would lloyd stick to hooks when his albums sell!

murderer
03-24-2005, 03:35 PM
NO TILL THEY ALL HAVE ALBUMZ...exception - if a new talent like Lloyd showz up

KilL@
03-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Eimz_T
you got some serious issues wit r'n'b! why would they drop ashanti she's the only 1 who's selling right now and why would lloyd stick to hooks when his albums sell!
ey im just saying if a ran the lable there wouldnt be any of that pop tart pussy shit! sorry but im not a fan of ashanti i cant relate to her music. nor do i like it. same goes for any R&B star i just cant listen to it..i need rap! ture ashanti is the only one selling but im the last person who gives a shit about record sells they dont mean jack shit!!!!! and i dont call Lloyds album even going gold, so to say he is selling is a joke! plus he sings there for he gets no album...hey i know this isnt going to happen im just saying i would love to see it!

jarulez_gurl
03-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by murderer
NO TILL THEY ALL HAVE ALBUMZ...exception - if a new talent like Lloyd showz up

yea, i feel da same way, unless the new ppl willin 2 wait, they can get signed, but not b all "me, me, me" cos Black n Caddy wanna do there shit, n Chuck needz 2 do her shit, so doez Ja lyk every year n Ashanti, n Lloyd, so there aint much point, ill b happy if all these get there chance!