PDA

View Full Version : They Took New York Off The Official Site!!!!!

R.U.L.E.
09-14-2004, 06:49 PM
dammit im sorry but im extremely angry right now. While its on the "audio" section, its no longer on the jukebox. Its just lloyd, ashanti, and Ja feat Rkelly. Im gettin a very bad feeling about this whole clearance thing. ima be pissed like crazy if the jada version isnt on the album. wtf is up wit interscope man. let the man be on the friggin song. jesus he spits fire, even betta than Ja on dat track.

again, im just semi-venting my anger and given a heads up because i kno Dermo was upset too.

Murda4Life
09-14-2004, 07:48 PM
dont trip Jada on the album Ja just said it on 106 & park

R.U.L.E.
09-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Murda4Life
dont trip Jada on the album Ja just said it on 106 & park

thats true but why hav they removed the song from the jukebox?

R U L E
09-14-2004, 10:18 PM
i was just listening to hot 97 and they said there playin new hot ja rule joint...which is new york...and he said it was him fat joe and jada...so hes not talking jada off it

R.U.L.E.
09-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by R U L E
i was just listening to hot 97 and they said there playin new hot ja rule joint...which is new york...and he said it was him fat joe and jada...so hes not talking jada off it

but are they still playin the jada version? and wut the heck is the point of ja doin another version?

$aba
09-15-2004, 12:23 AM
it still on the site what are u talkin about and the other verson of new york is just a mixtape one

R.U.L.E.
09-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by the_inc_is_back
it still on the site what are u talkin about and the other verson of new york is just a mixtape one

click on "Launch Music Player" at the top. it use to be track #3 but they removed it. im not talkin bout on the audio section. im talkin bout on the jukebox.

$aba
09-15-2004, 04:25 AM
who care it is still on the site