PDA

View Full Version : shady aftermath - are they gunna be stopped?

Enemy
08-30-2004, 05:22 AM
shady aftermath is clan and they are all getting rich off all those albums, eminem's, 50 cent's, lloyd banks and so on......
Man how r they gunna be stopped.

LOOK AT THOSE ARTISTS

BY the way who is in shady aftermath (full)
- eminem
- dr dre
- xzibit
- 50 cent
- g-uinit (lloyd banks, game, young buck and tony yayo)
- ice cube
- d12
- obie trice

^^^^^man they r some sick artists (not sure if busta rhymes is or not?)

add to the list i now i missed a few

Rolfsma
08-30-2004, 05:30 AM
They also got:
OLIVIA from G-Unit Records.
DJ GREEN LANTERN from Shady Records
PHAROAHE MONCH from Shady Records
STAT QUO From Shady/AfterMath
ANTONIO from Aftermath
EVE from Aftermath
BUSTA RHYMES from Aftermath

They ain't gonna be stopped, for now. They just to big, and why should they be stopped? Coz they have beef with MurderInc? Man, let them do their business. They just did the right job, and you can't blame them for that...

GUNS
08-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Who's Ruling the Game Now ? Cash Money many say !

Dermo
08-30-2004, 09:09 AM
G Unit is on its way out but not shady/aftermath. And X and Cube are not signed to aftermath.

buddhachoi
08-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Eminem is never gonna go down... if you have that much talent, u can do watever the hell u want without fans turning their backs on u

Enemy
09-01-2004, 03:07 AM
yer i don't think that they will ever be stopped coz they have so much talent. Eminem has a unique style.
with all the drama going on between murder inc and shady aftermath, i must say that both labels give great hits.

This drama could be good for labels, trying to out-do each other can only mean one thing more hits for us!!! :D

Stagga
09-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
G Unit is on its way out but not shady/aftermath. And X and Cube are not signed to aftermath.

g-unit on their way out? be honest with yourself dumb ass, you mean to tell us that g-unit is on thier out? ha ha ha who we kinding here? maybe 50 is on his way out but sorry to say g-unit records has alot of artists that has a whole lot of street cred or buzz (game and banks esp). so think about what your saying about you make stupid comments, got it?

Dermo
09-01-2004, 07:24 PM
banks may have street cred but his album doesnt have another good single on it and his voice is too dull for a full album. As for Game we have to wait and see how well he does but 50 and banks will be gone soon and maybe buck i dunno i didnt give his album a listen yet, But a point to you stagga dont go calling people a dumbass cause they have a different opinion then you all you have to do is give your opinion like you did but without the dumbass thats what these places are for people's opinions. And my comment is stupid cause its different then yours that jsut makes that comment stupid.

Stagga
09-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
banks may have street cred but his album doesnt have another good single on it and his voice is too dull for a full album. As for Game we have to wait and see how well he does but 50 and banks will be gone soon and maybe buck i dunno i didnt give his album a listen yet, But a point to you stagga dont go calling people a dumbass cause they have a different opinion then you all you have to do is give your opinion like you did but without the dumbass thats what these places are for people's opinions. And my comment is stupid cause its different then yours that jsut makes that comment stupid.

Look i'm not gonna go back and forth with this cuz i already this is gonna led to... you have some fuck up nerve telling me calling names to other people about thier comments.... for i could remember you was telling me to shut the fuck up or calling me a dick ryda but thats not the point..THE POINT IS that if somebody don't know what the fuck he or she( like dermo) is talking about then they deserve to be called that. but if they have their facts together hten thats a diffrent story. come on now dermo you honestly think that g-unit is on there way out? thats dumb, and for that you are a dumb ass. you the only one i called so don't make it seem that i'm the bad guy calling everybody in here names cuz i don't agree with them

A.B.D
09-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by murda
shady aftermath is clan and they are all getting rich off all those albums, eminem's, 50 cent's, lloyd banks and so on......
Man how r they gunna be stopped.

LOOK AT THOSE ARTISTS

BY the way who is in shady aftermath (full)
- eminem
- dr dre
- xzibit
- 50 cent
- g-uinit (lloyd banks, game, young buck and tony yayo)
- ice cube
- d12
- obie trice

^^^^^man they r some sick artists (not sure if busta rhymes is or not?)

add to the list i now i missed a few

busta ryhme and eve with them !

Enemy
09-02-2004, 03:03 AM
oh k thanx ^^^

and stagga u need to shut up
Dermo was only giving his opinion, i don't agree with him either - i don't believe g-unit will ever be out, but u don't need to have a cry like u did.
if u ask me u are the dumbass!

Dermo
09-02-2004, 07:43 AM
^he does need to cry cause thats what he does best.

murdastunna
09-02-2004, 10:36 PM
i agree with dermos opinon

AK/47
09-03-2004, 01:20 PM
What do you mean by Shady Aftermath is clan?

buddhachoi
09-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Stagga, I'm waiting for u at the battle corner bitch

Enemy
09-03-2004, 07:58 PM
i meant shady aftermath is a clan like murder inc is