PDA

View Full Version : Suge Knight and Crooked I Legal Dispute

GUNS
08-27-2004, 08:47 AM
Suge Knight and Crooked I Legal Dispute

http://www.mcm.net/cm/image/artistes/sugeknight04.jpg

Could rap mogul, Marion "Suge" Knight, be making another appearance in the courtroom in the near future?

http://www.rapindustry.com/eye.jpg

According to Death Row Records recording artist Spider Loc, Suge is already packing his bags, and is eager for a good fight.

This time, when Suge enters the court room, there will be a familiar face standing on the other side... former Death Row artist Crooked I.

Spider Loc has let us know that Crooked I offered to pay Suge Knight one dollar off of every album he sells with his next release.

This proposal, however, was turned down by Knight, leaving no choice but for both sides to settle their differences in the court room.

Knight is trying to stop Crooked I's album on Dynasty Records from being released, however, if he can not stop the release, Suge will try to obtain a base percentage of all sales from the album, rather than the one dollar per album offered by Crooked I.

Crooked I's next release, currently titled "Mama's Boy", was supposed to hit shelves sometime at the end of this year, but unfortunately has been delayed until 2005.

Spider also mentioned that Petey Pablo is infact doing some work with Suge, but at this time, he is NOT signed to Death Row Records.

Keep checking WCA for more information and updates as the story progresses.

Bayridaz/WCA

Dermo
08-27-2004, 10:29 AM
damn Suge really is a gready bastard he couldnt release Crook's album of DR and now Crook is able to release an album he wants to block it the gready cunt i hope he loses the case.

GUNS
08-27-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Dermo
damn Suge really is a gready bastard he couldnt release Crook's album of DR and now Crook is able to release an album he wants to block it the gready cunt i hope he loses the case.

i hope 2

i think he will lose....

Freaky_Tah
08-27-2004, 10:59 AM
that stupid mo'fuker should be grateful that he'z gettyn a dollar from every album hez makyng! i kno 4 sho ' that niggaz round herr would die 4 an xtra dime! aint that nigga rich already! damn!! i bet cha that fat nigga spendz al' his mo'fuking money on food, ungrateful bastard!!!

GUNS
08-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Freaky_Tah
that stupid mo'fuker should be grateful that he'z gettyn a dollar from every album hez makyng! i kno 4 sho ' that niggaz round herr would die 4 an xtra dime! aint that nigga rich already! damn!! i bet cha that fat nigga spendz al' his mo'fuking money on food, ungrateful bastard!!!

look @ Snoop,Daz<dre and Other Former DR Artist

suge still gettin payed from them...

stupid shit...

Bdog(INC)
08-27-2004, 06:50 PM
i thaught they homies and tight. Crooked I is down wit Ja Rule and suge ass well iz cool . why crooked I with diff record company, suge said crooked I was gonna be the man that holds it for the west

C-RULE
08-27-2004, 10:58 PM
This doesnt sound good crooked 1 is my favorite west coast artist,and its sad to see that suge is putting him through these problems.I think crooked should have worked out his differences with suge and dropped a album on tha row,and it would be a great idea if he came to the inc. :(

whoelse
08-27-2004, 11:15 PM
honestly, if i was in the industry, i wouldnt mind do business with him but even if i knew him for 50 years, i wouldnt trust him for a second. i dont know why but i think hes a great business man but if i ran a business with him, he still wouldnt know where i live, chill or what eva but hes a smart business man.

CharlesJones
11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
LOL@Freaky Tah saying Suge probably spends all his money on food hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Death Row records shouldn't even exist anymore cause Suge never releases any albums from his artists. All he does is release unreleased 2Pac music over wack beats hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.