PDA

View Full Version : any one hates americans here?

A.B.D
08-20-2004, 06:42 AM
who hates americans here ?? i just wanna know cuz there is bitch here sed that americans r gayz .

Baby Phat
08-20-2004, 08:23 AM
cough cough..cough $aba cough cough.. :P

Dermo
08-20-2004, 09:12 AM
ah semir why did you post this in the mic thread and if you have a problem with somebody call them out in the battle corner and dont be a bitch and wait for them to say "you tlaking about me". Dont post in the wrong section again please.

Rolfsma
08-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Well, I don't hate Americans or something. I do hate sometimes how some Americans act towards the rest of the world. By example, Bush... So I think America has to change their mentality in my eyes, coz often they act like they rule the world or something. I ain't saying all the Americans are doing it, but Goverment Bush by example does it... But I got nothing but love for most of the Americans, like I don't hate any other country or something...

thei_chi
08-20-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
ah semir why did you post this in the mic thread and if you have a problem with somebody call them out in the battle corner and dont be a bitch and wait for them to say "you tlaking about me". Dont post in the wrong section again please.
semir?it was ja_rule$

Dermo
08-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by thei_chi

semir?it was ja_rule$

ah well they are bout the same to me just asummed it was semir

A.B.D
08-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
Well, I don't hate Americans or something. I do hate sometimes how some Americans act towards the rest of the world. By example, Bush... So I think America has to change their mentality in my eyes, coz often they act like they rule the world or something. I ain't saying all the Americans are doing it, but Goverment Bush by example does it... But I got nothing but love for most of the Americans, like I don't hate any other country or something...

we dont care about this bush ,. he made all the world hating on us .. fuck him , and this bitch who sed that americans are gay .. he is the bitch !! and rolfasma.. u r right .. bush is different and american ppl different .. i hope u understand that .... peace

Murda_For_Life
08-20-2004, 11:13 PM
how does bush think he rules the world.

buddhachoi
08-21-2004, 12:49 AM
America's cool wid me.... but i juss don't like bush... u guys need clinton back

murdastunna
08-21-2004, 01:00 AM
it ant our fault what bush do but i agree with everythign he has done....better then that fagot kerrey

GUNS
08-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Bush Sucks

Long Life The USA

BTW : EU (europe) needs to get Ball's and say something...

Rolfsma
08-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Murda_For_Life
how does bush think he rules the world.

Coz he thinks he can do anything he wants... I read a book a few weeks ago. It was a fictional story, but there were used many facts in it. It was about Bush attacking The Netherlands... Here in The Netherlands we got a International Court called "Het Strafhof". People like Milosovic are there in prison. Bush made an law that if there is any American in the prison of that court, he has the right to free that person, with millitary action if he wants. So, 130 countries have said they work togheter with the court, and America made a law so they don't have to work togheter. There are so much international rules wich are agreed by like 130 countries, and Bush everytime doesn't agree with the rules, and does what he wants. And he started a war without permission of the United Nations, while the rule is, that you can only start a war when the United Nations give you the green light for it. The way to get that green light is being attacked first, but Bush hasn't been attacked by Iraq, he started the war... And so are there many other things Bush did and does wrong.

Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
Bush Sucks

Long Life The USA

BTW : EU (europe) needs to get Ball's and say something...

Europe needs to say something, but when we actually say something, and don't agree with the US, we got a big problem you know. Coz they do waht they want, and when the US doesn't do what WE don't want, then they don't give a shit.

Murda_For_Life
08-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by buddhachoi
America's cool wid me.... but i juss don't like bush... u guys need clinton back
Fuck Clinton we are better off with Bush because he at least has balls and will defend our country when we are attacked by stupid ass terrorist.

GUNS
08-21-2004, 06:47 PM
ok ...you need ball's like bush ...but that aint enough ....you need a good leader with ball's and respect (that bush aint got)

Rolfsma
08-21-2004, 06:50 PM
ok ...you need ball's like bush ...but that aint enough ....you need a good leader with ball's and respect (that bush aint got)

That the EU can't bring anything in against the US, doesn't mean Bush got balls... He just got the biggest army, hehe.

murdastunna
08-22-2004, 02:47 AM
omg bush doesnt have the power to jsut do what he wants first of all congress are the real ones that decided to go to war bush jsut cant say ok lets go to war the congress decides so 2nd of all bush doesnt suck clinton is the one that fucked up america he was buisy getin his dick sucked when terriost where crashin buildings and he put us in debt and bush is trieng to get us out but its hard bec everything he does has to go by congress and the repisentives and ect...

S3M1R
08-22-2004, 07:45 AM
Umm Wtf are u talkin about, I didn't post this shit man

GUNS
08-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Semir

no it wasnt Semir....

Dermo
08-22-2004, 08:38 AM

dont get all up in my face i made a mistake calm down fucker.

S3M1R
08-22-2004, 09:00 AM

You were the one calling me a bitch so shut it

Dermo
08-22-2004, 09:20 AM

well it turns out i was calling Rule$ a bitch so it doesnt matter ok.

A.B.D
08-22-2004, 04:59 PM

yo guyz i think ya'll shut up :P lol .. stop beffin and stuff// am the one who post this shit cuz of fucker says americans r gayz .. and dermo .. i aint no bitch .. the bitch who thinkss he is the bitch ... so semir its aiight .. it aint ma fault that dermo called u bitch .. but am sorry anyway .. see ya around man .

murdastunna
08-22-2004, 05:02 PM
point is americans arnt gay so there the end.......everybody stop getn all upset

GUNS
08-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by ja_rule$

yo guyz i think ya'll shut up :P lol .. stop beffin and stuff// am the one who post this shit cuz of fucker says americans r gayz .. and dermo .. i aint no bitch .. the bitch who thinkss he is the bitch ... so semir its aiight .. it aint ma fault that dermo called u bitch .. but am sorry anyway .. see ya around man .

Do we Have peace now ??

S3M1R
08-22-2004, 05:48 PM

Do we Have peace now ??
Yeah, probably :D n Ja Rule$ cheers

Dermo
08-22-2004, 06:18 PM
i aint got no problems.

thei_chi
08-22-2004, 07:05 PM
lol,this funny
yall need to chill,no on ment n e harm,n i understan dermo cuz damn-is it so hard to read wat thread ur postin in???i dont mean n e thing bad by this to ja_rule$ but fukk read wat thread or section for....
peace~

Murda_For_Life
08-22-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by murdastunna
omg bush doesnt have the power to jsut do what he wants first of all congress are the real ones that decided to go to war bush jsut cant say ok lets go to war the congress decides so 2nd of all bush doesnt suck clinton is the one that fucked up america he was buisy getin his dick sucked when terriost where crashin buildings and he put us in debt and bush is trieng to get us out but its hard bec everything he does has to go by congress and the repisentives and ect...

They Speek the truth!

MurdaRule
08-23-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Baby Phat
cough cough..cough $aba cough cough.. :P

eey girl saba dont hate americans, fuck the usa-haters though im proud im usa

A.B.D
08-23-2004, 07:12 AM
am proud ... too .. but saba sed americans are gayz // and he showed me sumthin about lebnon's army . and they cud crush america and their allied ,, .........

MurdaRule
08-23-2004, 09:48 AM
farreal? dang thats fucked up... shiit

A.B.D
08-23-2004, 12:35 PM

Do we Have peace now ??
Yeah, probably :D n Ja Rule$ cheers

lol yeh .. so semir . how ya doin man ?? lol