PDA

View Full Version : eazy e feat. the game Still Crushing

Stagga
08-01-2004, 08:45 PM
yo what do you think of this song? honestly the beat is tyte and even tho easy verse is old it was hot!!! yo if you haven't listen it here

http://www.hiphopgame.com/player995.php

you can't say i never did anything to ya

Dermo
08-02-2004, 08:08 AM
the beat is really old its sampled and so what he did a track with a dead guy not very hard when Dre used to be his producer.

its an ok track though.

Stagga
08-02-2004, 05:13 PM
^^^^OOOOOO but if ja or other people thats affiated with the inc did some shit like this you people be all over thier dicks like crazy...... time for some of you to get out of your favorite rapper or nobody can't beat my favorite emcee faze and start listening to diffrent things

Dermo
08-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Stagga shut the fuck up, im a fan of game have been since i heard him on a mixtape joint. But he needs to get off eazy E's dick and NWA's dick. If anybody did this fom Inc id laugh it off cause Eazy doesnt sound right on it and i despice when people sample beats especialy recent beats and fuck you why dont you get off Game's dick and stop with this bullshit that ur in Game's crew if so give us proof cause i dont believe it seen as you been asking us how to get certain shoes or how people dress stfu any more bullshit and i'll ban you properly not like kain just blocking ur email.

Stagga
08-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
Stagga shut the fuck up, im a fan of game have been since i heard him on a mixtape joint. But he needs to get off eazy E's dick and NWA's dick. If anybody did this fom Inc id laugh it off cause Eazy doesnt sound right on it and i despice when people sample beats especialy recent beats and fuck you why dont you get off Game's dick and stop with this bullshit that ur in Game's crew if so give us proof cause i dont believe it seen as you been asking us how to get certain shoes or how people dress stfu any more bullshit and i'll ban you properly not like kain just blocking ur email.

^^^^ the fuck your talking about clothes?, shoes?, actin like the game?, game crew? OOO yeah i did joke about that crew shit comes to think about it. dog please i'm a kind of guy that gives credit when its do to the artist even tho i may hate thier stuff like g-unit and em and most dirty south artists. but don't hate kid, thats for sure... and yes i'm over excided for the game but don't call me a dick ryda cuz some of his songs are kinda weird or too basic...... and if i'm so much a dick ryda why the fuck don't i have a fucking fan site or shrine for or better yet dressing and acting like him? mmmmmmm you tell me that son? and as far as the clothes and shoes go, the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Stagga
08-02-2004, 08:55 PM
O and other thing if you gonna threated me for saying something you don't agree with.. then ban me then cuz i can't stand mods that ban people for saying what they feel regardless if its bullshit or not. i can give a fuck if its your site. telling me "fuck u" your lucking your a fucking mod dermo.

Dermo
08-03-2004, 06:58 AM
i dont care anymore stagga, keep going if you want i just dont know why you still come here.

Stagga
08-03-2004, 07:22 AM
^^^ news man news