PDA

View Full Version : Jigga signed to Aftermath ?

Dermo
05-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Well acording to this he is.

Remember where you hear it 1st? Aftermath Music - Jigga is doing his next record with the math as S. Carter. The information are true. Believe it or not. It's Aftermath Music baby. It's official! They wanted to surprise everyone! Jigga's signing 1 album deal! Aftermath - Ain't gonna be nuthin after that! Who can fuck with the math? Nobody!

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/

A.B.D
08-15-2004, 03:12 PM
JAYZ HELL NO .. HE IS NOT IN AFTER MATH . SEE THE ARTIST JAYZ IS NOT WITH AFTER MATH

GUNS
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM
he's doing it under a new name....

buddhachoi
08-23-2004, 12:41 PM
I heard dat he was under contract for one album wid dem

itsmurda
08-23-2004, 12:45 PM
i did hear a while bk bout this but it was neva offical
but now cos of this & the new ad 4 S. Carter wit 50 proves he will b wit Aftamath :(

Dermo
08-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by itsmurda
but now cos of this & the new ad 4 S. Carter wit 50 proves he will b wit Aftamath :(

that doesnt prove it thats just part of his contract with reebok.

itsmurda
08-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by itsmurda

that doesnt prove it thats just part of his contract with reebok.

Thats tru but i saw the ad a few days afta i heard the rumours that Jigga was gunna sign to Aftamath

S3M1R
08-23-2004, 12:56 PM
That was the last thing I wanted to hear bout Jay-Z

A.B.D
08-23-2004, 01:59 PM
its a rumor... jayz not sign to aftermath . !! its a rumor !!! thats all i have to say /// peace

KilL@
08-23-2004, 02:05 PM
yea heard this story months ago..that jayz (s. carter) was signed to aftermath for 1 album! im not to madd about it..cuz its not like he's gonna diss murda or anything he still down wit them..and he still my dude!

peac3

~kill@ cali~

murdastunna
08-23-2004, 03:30 PM
hes not signin to no aftamath

GUNS
08-23-2004, 03:34 PM
still Down with The Inc ??

he didnt drop no verse on a INC album since 2000

KilL@
08-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
still Down with The Inc ??

he didnt drop no verse on a INC album since 2000since when u gotta drop a verse to be down wit sumbody?? i mean inc down wit yukmouth and c-bo but you will neva hear them on a track together...ja and jay are brother's they came in together (as artist) gotti helped jay get his deal wit def jam..they will always have love for each otha...same wit dmx i mean they aint talkin and they got beef but ive heard gotti say many times that he will always have a place for x in his heart cuz they know'n each otha since they was born! so jay and inc still koo i see pics of ja @ jay's party's and them @ basketball games 2gether...jay juss signed a deal to do 1 album thats it!! he's not sign'd to aftermath! he juss wants dre to produce a album for him so he signed a one album contract!

peac3

~kill@ cali~

Dermo
08-23-2004, 06:51 PM
^what he said.

infamous
08-23-2004, 08:47 PM
i dont think this is happening. jay-z alreadi done the whole last album thing.
he loyal to the roc he aint signin on aftermath. jay-z sound weird ass with aftermath production anywayz. stick with kanye and blaze man.

Bdog(INC)
08-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Even though Irv Brang up Jay-z from the begenning it look pretty crazy how irv and ja and INC were cool with jay-z and roc and when Nas and Jay-z where battling we sidded with Nas . So he might of took it to hart. But all i heard is Dr. Dre was suppose to probuce it , hopefully if it even dose come out i hope no Gay-unit people come on it.