PDA

View Full Version : Do You Believ In God?

Stagga
04-15-2004, 08:36 PM
DO YOU? OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN HIM ANYTHING THAT CAN SAFE MY BLACK ASS FROM BURNING OR ETERNAL PAIN THEN MAMMA BELIEVE IT AND ALSO JESUS IS A COOL NICE DUDE THAT CARES

Murder Inc 845
04-15-2004, 09:56 PM
God is Everything.

Bang 'Em
04-15-2004, 10:14 PM
A believe that there is a God. But I also believe he doesn't give a fuck about us. If he created this shit, he ain't stickin around and listenin to all our prayers and shit, he'ss out there makin up more shit. It's all a game, life is a game...

I think life is a test.

k_kiss
04-16-2004, 12:16 AM
naw..dere is a god...n das how he planned ur life...n he shows u..dat..if u pray fer sumfin..u gotta keeeeeep prayin..wich shows dat u actually neeed it...not want it...if u read da bible..u wud understand gods words...n y he does wat he does....

GUNS
04-16-2004, 12:52 PM
dont know where God is , i Believ it

lol Problay he,s doing shit that people here doing to , like smokin weed , drinkin , fuckin..... that kind of shit

i dont think God has never been drunken or shit like that

i think Jeus would have made love to a Girl (aka Fuckin)

(lol)

if Jezus would Return to The World , he would fight for the Rights on The Ghetto,s or shit

and will fuck a girl ....... no sex in Heaven , that,s Heavy...... or no Sex in hell , that,s fuckt up.....

GUNS
04-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP

lol Problay he,s doing shit that people here doing to , like smokin weed , drinkin , fuckin..... that kind of shit

(lol)

if Jezus would Return to The World , he would fight for the Rights on The Ghetto,s or shit

and will fuck a girl ....... no sex in Heaven , that,s Heavy...... or no Sex in hell , that,s fuckt up.....

lol i,m catholic..... The Pope Follower , but dont think i,m gonna do anything what tha Pope said...

i,m gonna be Tha HipHop Pope (lol)

verbal_assultor
04-16-2004, 03:12 PM
i believe in GOD...

MurdaIncChick
04-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Yep i sure do..

Rolfsma
04-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Yups, me 2

Dermo
04-17-2004, 12:37 PM
yep.

Lazovic
04-17-2004, 02:55 PM
yaeh i believe 2 holla

Shany
04-18-2004, 09:36 AM
Yeaah I believe in God but I'm not catholic, my religion is dfferent. God is Everything

Stagga
04-18-2004, 10:42 AM

(lol)

2guns your are a little dumb fuck that needs to be educated

Stagga
04-18-2004, 10:43 AM
aight so let me say this then

do you guys believe in jesus? do you believe in him as your lord and savior?

why or why not

ChocolateMercy
04-18-2004, 12:09 PM
No God,No me and I definately believe in myself so ofcourse I believe in God

GUNS
04-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Stagga

(lol)

.........................................lol

Stagga
04-18-2004, 06:52 PM

Originally posted by Stagga

(lol)

.........................................lol

yeah lol.... it is kind of funny that your brain is the size of a mouse head