PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Em, Fuck 50, Obie is the man

Dermo
04-01-2004, 10:38 AM
In less then a year i have seen Em in concert which i tought couldnt be beaten. I then seen 50 in concert and was proven wrong. But last night those two concerts put together would not of been better then Obie.

The concert didnt start off too well as a shitty british woman mc was the support act, and we booed her off stage all through her performance she was booed and she only got a cheer when she said this was her final song.

As for Obie man this boy is talented he did his whole album. He even got the crowd involved by cutting the music when the chorus came on or some1 else verse like Em's or Dre's or Nate's for one song cant remember which one he just sat down on the stage told the dj to cut the music and listened to us(the crowd) rap the whole song it was jsut an amazing atmosphere.

Half way through it the DJ put on the Cheers tv program theme tune which was fun to sing along to. One of his crew a fat dude(huge twice the size of Bizzare) Obie was on stage for a good hour and a half and then went off. We thought that would be the end but his DJ played a set for over a half hour which was just unbelievable. And then Obie came out and did the outro to his album. They all walked off stage and then came back an encore.

Best concert i have been to by far this dude eally knows how to show his fans a good time and really apreciates them.

GUNS
04-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah ,

so you had to have a good time huh ??

Bang 'Em
04-02-2004, 12:13 AM
That sounds fuckin ill as fuck dogg.

Murder Inc 845
04-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Awesome.

$aba
04-03-2004, 07:41 AM
sounds gay i hate him he cant rap and he a lil bitch fuck him and his whole gay ass label

Dermo
04-03-2004, 11:23 AM
^sounds really gay yeah shut the fuck up you hate Obie cause he is part of the MI Shady beef. If they werent beefin you would be givein obie props.

Murder Inc 845
04-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Obie is nasty wit it. Even if u don't like the guy just cuz he's in the beef with MI (Which is pretty fuckin shallow) u can't deny that the man has some serious skillz.

$aba
04-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
Obie is nasty wit it. Even if u don't like the guy just cuz he's in the beef with MI (Which is pretty fuckin shallow) u can't deny that the man has some serious skillz. i would still hate i never liked feminem and all them bitchs be4 the beef so fuck them obie fagget

2nice
04-04-2004, 05:41 AM
ay cuzz who tha fukk u think u r? thug or summin?
watchu kno about dem cats huh? u dont kno shit man quit runnin yo mouth man cuz u wouldnt say shit to they face.
u think youve got beef with them aftamath fukkahz? hell naw u aint got shit wit them u nuttin but sum dipshit punk mayn dey aint give u a second thought.
quit actin up mayn cuz u jus makin yourself look like a fool.

dermo dat concert soundz ill playa

GUNS
04-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Dermo , You Have Cheers to huh or not ??

Dermo
04-04-2004, 02:23 PM
of course id hardly go to his concert without knowing his material.

ashantisboii04
04-04-2004, 06:13 PM
I Can't Wait Till Ashanti Shoves a Big Brrom Stick Up Young Bucks Ass!